What did you get with the 420 sales (VAS)?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by Chocu1a, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Chocu1a

Chocu1a Active Member

How did your VAS fare this 420? I broke down & got a couple new pieces.
    Scored a Haze dual V3, extra cans for it, & an Arizer Solo. Spent around $250. Hopefully the itch will stay away for a while.

2. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

Vapcap all the way. Since I already have a collection, and my VAS is solidly with Dynavap vapes and accessories, I just got a few 4th generation tips in anticipation of some custom stems from @phattpiggie.

I LOVE VAPCAP!!

3. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

I picked up a Dynavap M last minute yesterday even though i honestly don't need it or see myself using it much as i rather go for a session than a quick hit or 2 and have to reload but Vas got me . I also grabbed a small glass bubbler .

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  4. Derrrpp

Derrrpp For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky

Yeah, VapCap for me too. Even though I already have two, and they satisfy my needs perfectly. I couldn't resist picking up a Cocobolo NonaVonG XLS w/ exotic mouthpiece. The sale was too good... :evil:

The VAS is strong! :uhoh: :D

:peace:

5. mccringleberry

mccringleberry Well-Known Member

No VAS for me, but the BAS hit me pretty good when I saw my guys latest menu. Now I've got enough bud to last me the rest of 2017 :lol:

Prolusio, JoeKickass, Chocu1a and 2 others like this.
  6. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

That Dynamical sale still IS good. Sale prices will continue until midnight Sunday!!!!!

Prolusio, MinnBobber and Derrrpp like this.
  7. CalyxSmokr

CalyxSmokr Well-Known Member

vapcap m. I dropped my og the other day and decided to go for more security. Luckily it hit my shoe but only a matter of time

8. JoeKickass

JoeKickass Well-Known Member

I did the same thing, the Harborside in Oakland has insane ounce prices!

[​IMG]

9. Bdubbdiblets

Bdubbdiblets Well-Known Member

Vapcaps...a smorgusbord..

:rockon:

Squiby, Derrrpp and Prolusio like this.
  10. Prolusio

Prolusio Well-Known Member

Got in on an excellent Haze V3 deal; excited for it to arrive I've never used one of their products.

Way too many Vapcaps.. Burl Nonavong, Cocobolo Ti Woody XLS doublecrown with exotic MP, Blackwood Nonavong XLS. I don't even want to think about it; my order still hasn't shipped and I feel the Carbon Fiber calling me.

Also grabbed a Divine Tribe V3 atomizer, their FC discount was way too good to pass up.

And last but not least I picked up a beautiful Rasta Super Weapon 2 from Interplanetarydevelopment. Until now I've just been using freebie grinders given to me with vape purchases or from friends who moved onto better products. Definitely going to be a huge upgrade!

Chocu1a, Taz, Squiby and 2 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors