What Comedy Shows You Watch With Your Vape?

withoutbliss

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Objective for this thread is to:

Name comedy television shows (or podcasts) you've watched or been watching with your vape.

Discuss favorite seasons/episodes.

Find new shows to watch.

While I wait for Loudermilk season 2 to be released, I've been rewatching Wilfred and starting Louie. Both shows that have ended so I'd love some suggestions.

Loudermilk was good through the whole first season. Definitely recommend this show to anyone with a cynical outlook on things.
Wilfred's first 2 season peaked my interest the most. Recommend watching at least the first few episodes to anyone on this forum.
Louie seems pretty good from the first few episodes. Reminds me alot of Crashing (US version).

withoutbliss,

Hammahead

My favorite show for when I've been inspecting my vape collection a bit too thoroughly has been for years Testees. I'm not a great fan of Kenny Hotz in general but I can watch that one-season show again and again. It's what you'd expect from the guy who is Kenny in Kenny vs. Spenny, pretty gross and childish, but it's charming as fnck and just hilarious.

Another all time fave is Trailer Park Boys, if only for J-Roc, nome sayn?

crawdad

floatin
the joel mchale show with joel mchale starring joel mchale...im a recovering talk soup junkie. used to tune into getting doug with high but eventually got tired of the routine as it seemed he tried to force the flow and not just let the convo dictate the show...i could of sworn i saw an episode with bill hader (and some other dude who snorted a vape) and was one of my faves but cannot find it now.

ginolicious

The Good Place. It’s with Kristen Bell. It’s hilarious, enjoy it very much.

Sad they cancelled Kevin Can Wait.

Top Bottom