What can i do with 172 g of HerbalAire (deep-spent) ABV in 7 days?

Bouldorado

Sorry to hear your extraction didn't work out. :\ I've done a few ABV extractions and the result is gross but still usable, so your ABV must have been very dark. On the bright side though, the dismal return means your herbalaire is pretty damn efficient at extracting actives.

Bouldorado,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations everyone,

I just made some abv capsules... ...three hours later, I'm feeling quite alright :smug:

Ah! Ah! Yes, when it works it does in a real good way!! My rememberances of 2011 are starting to feel vague but i won't forget reclaiming from Zephyr iOn ABV left behind by guests who had come home, some day, so we could appreciate each other's (brand new) vaporizer... Though i suppose that this particular ABV of theirs may have happened to be generous as a result of the transitional newbie(s) situation. In any case i can state there was no water curing done at the time and neither was it even necessary - which contrasts with my present attempt. Still, i succeeded the 1st time and failed the 2nd one so it's fifty-fifty.

Well, they say practice makes perfect. :science:

Sorry to hear your extraction didn't work out.

Thank you Bouldorado, although it doesn't actually bother me since i was prepared to accept the outcome anyway.

:D

On the bright side though, the dismal return means your herbalaire is pretty damn efficient at extracting actives.

There were no green particles in that ABV, no doubt!! ;)

Considering it had been collecting in a jar for quite a while the result must be an average mix with very few aberrations. If others can reproduce this outcome then we'll have a demonstration how efficient extraction can be with the HA exactly and that alone was enough motivation for me...

Butter or cooking oil would of been best IMO.

All that's required is active molecules but those ARE mandatory, so perhaps when i get a secondary (most likely portable) vaporizer it will be another story, i think. But i'm a curious being so i won't be able to hold on until then and that's too bad if i must fail again. Me wants to know!

:peace:

Egzoset,
Top Bottom