• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What box mod are you using / recommending for on-demand convection 510 vapes?

sickmanfraud

I kid you not, he's said it more than once

I for one, hope you are right.

The Tubo firmware is "open source" so if Ralph did not have the time or inclination perhaps a different seller of 510 atomizers would like to tackle the issue.

I wonder if there is a way to get other vendors (@RastaBuddhaTao, @mistvaporizer, @supershredderdan, @Alan, come to mind immediately) to help support the project.

supershredderdan

Manufacturer
supershredderdan,
Reactions: P.A.M.

sickmanfraud

buy whichever you can afford and you'll buy the other later, this is a fact, just ask everyone who's a regular here:lol:

I am not so sure that LostVape Triads will be readily available. Check out the sites like Fasttech and AliExpress and you will not find too many DNA color vapes.

The Think Vape Finder (I like it every bit as much as my Triade) can still be bought on AliExpress for less than $100.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...752012.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.7b8c3c00Kl60s1

EDIT: Due to the screen being flush on the Finder I actually prefer it to the Triade.

Last edited:

Hippie

Yay AutoFire

The max duration is 60 seconds :|

I like the timers for it in the foxy and circle skins

Shame it's not long enough for G43 sessions but it's plenty of time for a couple of bong hits with other 510 vapes :clap::tup:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yay AutoFire

The max duration is 60 seconds :|

I like the timers for it in the foxy and circle skins

Shame it's not long enough for G43 sessions but it's plenty of time for a couple of bong hits with other 510 vapes :clap::tup:

Hey 60s is longer than sur's 25s (for those who don't want to risk with infinity I mean) I've got an AsterRT in process from AliExpress for my impcognito, now way more excited for it as I've been using CuboidMini with TuboFW for it so far with a similarly short cruise time in TCR...

flammy

I am not so sure that LostVape Triads will be readily available. Check out the sites like Fasttech and AliExpress and you will not find too many DNA color vapes.

The Think Vape Finder (I like it every bit as much as my Triade) can still be bought on AliExpress for less than $100.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...752012.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.7b8c3c00Kl60s1

EDIT: Due to the screen being flush on the Finder I actually prefer it to the Triade.

The Triade was just in stock yesterday on Fasttech. Someone must have snagged their last one. When it comes to DNA mods, it just comes down to the minutia of build differences. I just wished that a quality mod could support tubo firmware.

The Think Vape is currently in stock from Fasttech. It's listed for $170 but if you use coupon code "MAP", it takes it down to $120 which is reasonable for this mod.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/9644552

If a mod is listed as in stock, it will ship from Fasttech without delay. It takes about a week or so for it to arrive from China but they do provide accurate tracking from China Post which then turns it over to USPS. If it shows any type of status other than "In Stock", its a crap shoot on how long it might take. I waited for 1.5 months before my Triade arrived.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I brought an armour pro mod on fasttech. When it hit UK customs it was turned away and sent back to sender. Later fastech refunded me and i have now brought in the UK. When i asked fasttech about this they said:

"The security checking becomes stricter due to the Asian Civilization Conference which held in Beijing. So some packages were returned."

A quick google search has not really left me any wiser. Is this a permanent issue with buying from fastech or a one off? Can anyone shed any light?

oddjobold,

flammy

I brought an armour pro mod on fasttech. When it hit UK customs it was turned away and sent back to sender. Later fastech refunded me and i have now brought in the UK. When i asked fasttech about this they said:

"The security checking becomes stricter due to the Asian Civilization Conference which held in Beijing. So some packages were returned."

A quick google search has not really left me any wiser. Is this a permanent issue with buying from fastech or a one off? Can anyone shed any light?

My triade from Fasttech was delivered to me 2 weeks ago with no hold ups in customs. I'm in the US. Hard to say if the answer they gave is legitimate but it seems like the ones most likely to provide an answer would be UK customs? That said, getting a response from governmental agencies here can be trying at times. At least you got your money back.

My delivery date was delayed 4 separate times. I was offered a refund but I chose to wait it out. It arrived 1 month a week later than originally estimated. They seem to be good about giving refunds which is good but I would still place any purchase on a CC that you believe will protect you in the event its needed. Just my two cents.

flammy,

Hippie

Fasttech have had shipping issues with the authorities being extra strict with e-packets to UK and US going through Beijing since the 20% off sale at the end of May
I've got 3 parcels that I'm not sure if they've left China after 2 weeks in the mail system.
I'm not too worried tho as they've changed the way they send e-packets to bypass Beijing and they're sending out replacement packages for people that have had them returned to sender.
They're asking me to give it another week before they resend.

Hippie,
Reactions: Summer

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My AE order for a mod right after the chinese new year took just over 20 days. I don't know if that was typical. The vendor at AE was "Vape Entertainment Store".

I was a little nervous about buying from AE, especially because the price was lower than most, for fear of getting a counterfeit. The device turned out to be fine.

flammy

My AE order for a mod right after the chinese new year took just over 20 days. I don't know if that was typical. The vendor at AE was "Vape Entertainment Store".

I was a little nervous about buying from AE, especially because the price was lower than most, for fear of getting a counterfeit. The device turned out to be fine.

I think that's my issue with AE as well. I know you can find really good deals on there but the risk seems a little high since its just a bunch of different vendors on there. Glad it worked out for you.

flammy,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I found a grey AsterRT mod for my Impcognito on AliExpress for like $17 and then only 14 due to a $3 coupon with free shipping... Processing was a week or less (well under the limit), and it is supposedly on its way to me now. Will report back how long it takes to arrive to California

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom