What best to do with cleaning ISO

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I keep a small jar of ISO around to soak various vape parts. I haven't changed it for several months and it got to be the color of single malt scotch. So I decided to strain it into a pyrex dish and see what I could harvest from it.

The darker glob at the top is the result. Sticky as hell, but holy shit batman!!! :o It really packs a punch and goes on forever.

photopeh.jpg

I've only managed to make little herb balls to use in my solo as it is really tough to handle. I don't have a skillet or nail, but I'm thinking of trying CDS's ghetto Eclipse techique with a solo stem.

Any other recommendations that aren't super messy??

:peace:

Stu,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Do you have one of those glass stirring tools from Arizer? If so you could probably heat up the tip of it with a torch, and use that to heat a little of your glob in a bowl in one of your bubs. Be careful heating the glass pick, not entirely sure if it can stand the heat..

OhTheAgony,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Interesting idea, OTA. Unfurtunately I broke my Arizer stir tool a long time ago. I think I'm gonna try my torch on a chunk using the ghetto eclipse. But tomorrow. I'm already way too vaked for tonight.

:peace:

Stu,

weedemon

enthusiast
get an omicron! or an eclipse or a Ti curve! :)

that hgsit is aweosme :) i loaded a gram of that same oil into my omicron yesterday. working great ! :)

btw i am supre glad to hear that others are doing this too!

i never understood why use other cleaners other than iso? they just throw it (their vapor oil) away?!? :(

weedemon,
Top Bottom