What Are YOUR Best/Worst Vape Purchases?

DBA

best: mflb / volcano digit ( got cano free)
worst: heatgun LOL

Why do you feel the heatgun should be at the bottom at the list? I use mine regularly (my only vape that I own) and I enjoy it a lot!

As for my list I only own the heatgun (good purchase for me, thanks FC!) and I wil own the Gn0me Slider soon too, for on the road. Which also seems to be getting positive listings here :)

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Why do you feel the heatgun should be at the bottom at the list? I use mine regularly (my only vape that I own) and I enjoy it a lot!

As for my list I only own the heatgun (good purchase for me, thanks FC!) and I wil own the Gn0me Slider soon too, for on the road. Which also seems to be getting positive listings here :)

FYI, its subjective... his best is my worst :)

m0sh,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Best - Cloud
Worst - Either the Vape Or Smoke or The MFLB.

mvapes,

DBA

FYI, its subjective... his best is my worst :)
Yep I am totally aware of that, I just can't wrap my head around why, except for the fact that it is very hands-on but it seems to keep up for the rest with most vapes that I've tried (which I'll admit - not very many). So if someone supports omgomghax's side, out of curiousity I'd like to know why :)

DBA,

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
best: without a doubt my SSV. Over five years of constant use, still works just like it did the day i got it.
worst: I don't really have a single one, but more that I bought like three vapes used, a couple for pretty good deals....but if I had to do it again I'd lump that money together and buy a single, more expensive unit <---ie the solo, which I could have bought instead of two of the other vapes...

First, this is a subjective thread so you have no grounds to challenge me, so there!

Second, you clearly don't have a PA else you wouldn't say ouch, so there!

I will make you this deal. Buy a PA and try it, and if you still think it's not worth $70 I will buy it from you full price. How can you lose?
Still valid?

kingofnull,

DOOM

Best - Cloud
Worst - Either the Vape Or Smoke or The MFLB.

Are you referring to The Vape Company or The Vape?

The Vape
35.jpg

DOOM,
Reactions: killick

OO

Technical Skeptical
Nah he's talking about the Vape-Or-Smoke pipe. It doesn't really work.

http://vapeorsmoke.com/
I've heard plenty of testimony that it does work. Maybe you just haven't figured it out.

I've yet to find a vape that I didn't like, as I have spent the time to get them all to work fantastically, and I like them all for their own special uses.

OO,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
"It dosen't really work" != "It does not work"

I added that "really" for a reason. You can make it vape if you try real hard and do it really carefully with just the right draw pattern, but as soon as you make one wrong move or let your mind wander for half a second your on fire. It is not a quality experience in my opinion, and I stand by what I say. Perhaps my unit ran hotter than others did. It was a very early unit. But I spent a very, very long time trying to figure it out before giving up.

Either way, I think that we've pretty much established by now that ever post made in this thread is completely subjective and not supposed to be taken as the opinion of anyone other than the person posting it. I mean, I'm pretty surprised darkrom put the Solo as his worst vape - but I'm not going to accuse him of just not figuring it out because I enjoy mine.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Worst: Psuedo MFLB bought off eBay. My son uses it, and likes it, so it was operator error

Best: E-Nano!
Nearly best: Vapir NO2 - excellent for quick, mindless use, no real learning curve. My husband prefers it.

and, um, yes, that would be my entire repertoire - I'm hoping to score a new Herbalizer ("Herbie!"), whether by selling the children or winning one. I think it would easily replace everything.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I've heard plenty of testimony that it does work. Maybe you just haven't figured it out.

I've yet to find a vape that I didn't like, as I have spent the time to get them all to work fantastically, and I like them all for their own special uses.

Actually this is a subjective forum here - regardless of whether or not I got to work it wasn't one of, nor at least any more than what I would consider to be anything more than the worst purchase I've made as far as a vaporizer.

And not that I need to explain myself but what I found and what constituted my opinion was that whether used as a pipe or a vaporizer, I consistently experienced a combustion like flavor. And, that was something I didn't enjoy. Another reason I felt the VOS was a POS was that the lighter and ignition mechanism were very poorly made and broke quite easily, hence the almost immediate release of the upgraded "ninja" edition with SS bowl and upgraded lighter.

I appreciate you helping me understand my opinion but I wasn't asking for the criticism nor the help.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Worst: Psuedo MFLB bought off eBay. My son uses it, and likes it, so it was operator error

Best: E-Nano!
Nearly best: Vapir NO2 - excellent for quick, mindless use, no real learning curve. My husband prefers it.

and, um, yes, that would be my entire repertoire - I'm hoping to score a new Herbalizer ("Herbie!"), whether by selling the children or winning one. I think it would easily replace everything.

Go with selling the children, you'll never get over it if you don't win the contest!

satyrday

Best: The Hammer. This was difficult because I have some sentimental favorites that have served me well, but I'm going with my current primary "go to" vape. I favor portables even when in my home, but the Herbalizer does have me intrigued.

Worst: Ubie. This is due to inhaling too much butane exhaust, which gave me a bad taste for hours. Other than that I do admire its simplicity and effectiveness.

This all may change tomorrow even with my current lineup. My moods change and I find myself falling in love again with an old neglected friend sometimes... and kicking that new upstart to the curb!

OO

Technical Skeptical
I don't want anyone feeling like they aren't entitled to their opinions, I just felt the statement was a bit dismissive of the product's ability.

Carry on.

OO,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations,

Overall i've acquired 3 vaporizers so far. The middle one was a Christmass gift offered in 2011 and it was the worst because its intended owner simply rejected it, though it saved my day when i decided to "upgrade" a VG bought in March (as i needed it's foamy-rock for a stacked setup experiment) and that's how it came back to me after a looooong wait... So this was the worst and best, only not simultaneously and definitely not in the same hands.

:peace:

Egzoset,

chinaboy

Still learning this thing called Cannabis
The worst: EZVape

The best: Underdog

Just OK: The PAX

The EZVape gets almost universally negative reviews, so if you don't know why it's so bad do a search.

The Underdog is super efficent, looks good, is on 24/7, can be put out in the open and double as a essential oils diffuser, and really doesn't require much maintenance.

The PAX has some issues that make it not the most reliable. Also, it's not the most efficent and takes a while to heat up.

Top Bottom