What Are YOUR Best/Worst Vape Purchases?

VisiblyVaped

I got my Buddha in a trade but I have to say I love that Vape - Its never a dissapointment. I would have to say its between the DBV and the Solo. Worst ever - well, I really never owned a true POS so I have to go with my least favorite of all times which would have to the MFLB. I know its a big deal here but IMO it just didn't do it for me.
Dude.....got a DB on the way. I hope it brings me such joy

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
Was a no name, was just a soldering iron with a bowl attachment housed in an acrylic tube with a base, had a fishbowl that you put over the top and sealed, whip was located in the middle of the tube. Obviously homemade, well made albeit, still didn't function correctly.

Conduction heating made for a shitty taste and abv came out blackened rather than browned.

Was it a bc vape? Even though it's a Canadian vape I would agree with you - it's not a keeper!

The reason why I asked was because I was debating about putting my ha as my best buy or my cannavape. It's a soldering iron vape that works really well, and Canadian as well. I didn't pick it though because I didn't actually buy it - I love to barter! Also, I am using it with my glass vapobowl, and not the accessories that it actually comes with. Truth is though, it probably gets just as much use as my ha, if not a little more.

notmyrealUSERname,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Dude.....got a DB on the way. I hope it brings me such joy

Bro, your gonna love the DBV - it's an all time great, so simplistic but always a producer - and for the price it's tough to beat. Plus, the people from 7th floor have always done right by me. Good luck with it and thanks for the cool thread VV! Welcome to FC!

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Best purchase... Hmmmm I have to pick just one?
I would say my VG coil might have to cumulatively take it (it wins in the most categories IMO)

Worst purchase? None. I love(d) every one of my vapes and actually regret gifting some (most) of them.

VisiblyVaped

Bro, your gonna love the DBV - it's an all time great, so simplistic but always a producer - and for the price it's tough to beat. Plus, the people from 7th floor have always done right by me. Good luck with it and thanks for the cool thread VV! Welcome to FC!
Excellent, between the eq, the mflb, the solo, the db, and the puffit (on the way) I should be super set!
So glad my volcano is gone

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
EQ 4.0 was my first real vape that worked.

Best ever: Solo with a 2nd to the omicron

Worst: MFLB (doesn't medicate me)

ru_frothi,

VisiblyVaped

EQ 4.0 was my first real vape that worked.

Best ever: Solo with a 2nd to the omicron

Worst: MFLB (doesn't medicate me)
I need to change my sig, my daily drivers include the extreme q now.
I like switching between whips and bags too, I get bored easily.......ADHD probably

I love my mflb though. It definitely gets me medicated but at a different level

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Best purchase was the SSV because it was my first quality vaporizer that I bought about four years ago and without it I don't think I would have been so enthusiastic about the world of vapor, which inspired me to explore other interesting avenues. Worst would be two used vapes. The "California Vapor Company" box vape - didn't work upon mail order arrival and the company is either out of business or totally unresponsive. The other was a used "VaporMatic" - I just didn't like it, in fact at all.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Best vape purchase pricewise for me would be a toss up between the VG Coil, GonG Gn0me and the Vapolution 2.

Best vape purchase period (for me) goes to the VXL Cloud.

Worst vape purchase for me would be the Magick Wand.

Worst purchase of all time: Wife's wedding ring. :bang:

:peace:

VisiblyVaped

Easily the best was the MFLB PA.

The worst was that tuna melt at Smitty's. 10 years later and the thought of it still makes my stomach churn.
I love my mflb, but $70 for an adapter? Ouch.

Anyone assure me, the ssv and DB are similar although the DB connects and the ssv is handheld (and glass)?

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker

Anyone assure me, the ssv and DB are similar although the DB connects and the ssv is handheld (and glass)?

They're almost the same vape aside from the 45 degree angle the SSV is designed on to accommodate a more hands on vape session. The DBV and its 90 degree angle are better equipped or suited for hands free Gong attachments.

VisiblyVaped

That's what i thought, I wantes the DB to sit back without having to hold it.
That gong option sold me, plus price

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Ssv can do gong with the hands free heat cover, the 45* angle helps keep herb or oily concentrates in the chalice and have also been told the ssv has a bit better vapor to air ratio which in theory should mean a bit better taste and the potential for a bit thicker vapor. All around it's an awesome vape and IMO opinion slightly superior to the dbv, but from my understanding the dbv like all other 7th floor vapes is room fogging tank of a vaporizer that you definitely can't go wrong with for the cost.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

First, this is a subjective thread so you have no grounds to challenge me, so there!

Second, you clearly don't have a PA else you wouldn't say ouch, so there!

I will make you this deal. Buy a PA and try it, and if you still think it's not worth $70 I will buy it from you full price. How can you lose?

VisiblyVaped

First, this is a subjective thread so you have no grounds to challenge me, so there!

Second, you clearly don't have a PA else you wouldn't say ouch, so there!

I will make you this deal. Buy a PA and try it, and if you still think it's not worth $70 I will buy it from you full price. How can you lose?

This is a subjective thread. I'm glad i started it.

I'm not judging, I'm jealous. I want the Pa/car adapter soo bad. Might just order it anyways but it is pricey, can't deny that

VisiblyVaped,

max

Out to lunch
I can't say I have a single 'best vape' purchase. I own or have owned some excellent models, and my favorite depends on my mood or requirement at the time. The worst would be my first- a BC Vaporizer purchased due to insufficient research (and a general lack of good internet info at the time) and sticker shock at the price of vaporizers. The BC design (along with the other 'conduction dome vapes') is a poor one and only my desperate need to avoid smoke kept me in the vape market. The BC could also be said to be my best purchase as well, in that the decision to buy a vape, any vape, was the best mj related decision I've ever made.

Let's keep this thread on topic and away from vape shopping. If you're going to ask a question about someone's choice(s), make sure you've listed your own first, and ongoing discussions about what to buy are off topic. If you've only bought one vape you don't really qualify to post, and you should list at least your best or worst, if not both.

VisiblyVaped

I can't say I have a single 'best vape' purchase. I own or have owned some excellent models, and my favorite depends on my mood or requirement at the time. The worst would be my first- a BC Vaporizer purchased due to insufficient research (and a general lack of good internet info at the time) and sticker shock at the price of vaporizers. The BC design (along with the other 'conduction dome vapes') is a poor one and only my desperate need to avoid smoke kept me in the vape market. The BC could also be said to be my best purchase as well, in that the decision to buy a vape, any vape, was the best mj related decision I've ever made.

Let's keep this thread on topic and away from vape shopping. If you're going to ask a question about someone's choice(s), make sure you've listed your own first, and ongoing discussions about what to buy are off topic. If you've only bought one vape you don't really qualify to post, and you should list at least your best or worst, if not both.

Great first part of the post, regarding your other statement I sure hope youre not referring to me as I own 5 vapes and questioned an adapter only.....one im actually going to purchase.

Wouldnt have mentioned this but it seems, judging from a quick re-read, I'm the questioning culprit..

VisiblyVaped,

VisiblyVaped

Sorry Mods, two in a row, edits not working on my phones browser

Exchanging my TV for the DB is up there with best :)

Wowsers

Kommyknocker

Best.. EQ
Worst.. a vaporeyes. Random impulse buy. It was basically an upside down jam jar housed in a wooden base. It had a whip and the herb was heated via a small halogen bulb you'd pass air over to before it snaked through.
Pretty heinous in the looks department as well as efficiency.

iksworbeZ

Vapour Connoisseur
Best Purchase: Black DBV + a little bubbler
Worst: MFLB

I see a LOT of love for the MFLB almost everywhere I look, but it just didn't do it for me. I am not concerned with efficiency nor with stealth so all i really care about is the size of the hits it hands out... and the MFLB is just not what i was looking for

Top Bottom