What Are YOUR Best/Worst Vape Purchases?

killick

But I like it!
@ataxian - great point! I was on pre-order for a grasshopper, until someone pointed out that it holds far too little material to really be useful for me. So I swapped out for a Zion, which is kinda like sucking on a shotgun barrel, and produces vape like, well, a horse. A horse that vapes. I'm kinda vaped now. But I'm not horsing around!

My newest vape is still my fave. At least it's tied for 1st place with my other fave :)

daoist

Best vapour investments i did was Extreme Q. Not so great on its own.
But pimped it with Arizer glass-screen elbow. So much smoother hits now.

Another best purchase was 55% humidity packs for storing the herbs.
This will make a difference for anyone, no matter which vaporizer you have.

turns out these were very cheap upgrades but mnade a very big difference.

@Farid first of all I wish you were correct!

I have SCA late on set.
My cerebellum is shrinking.
This part of your brain is responsible for your balance.
Surfing since I was a kid it was hard to accept.

CANNABIS is my relief.
I bought a MFLB because the sales girl told me it was stealth?
No it is not!
13 batteries in my front pockets are not stealth so I got a SOLO and was set! (portable speaking)

CANNABIS is the safest medicine for my condition.

Were only allowed 8 OZ's so I stay well supplied
to run out would ruin me.
100 grams is the lowest I let my inventory go.

Please never assume?
Gjy0Uag.jpg

WPJ37Ho.jpg

Are you Snoop Dogg?
100 grams. that is a lot to stash.

Last edited by a moderator:
daoist,

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Worst: Fire Fly 2, X-max V2 pro, and Airizer Air 2. All three of these vapes have been used no more than 10 times and have become paper weights at the bottom of my vape drawer. There was/is some real hype surrounding a couple of these devices and because of that I convinced myself that they must be broken. I had a long time FCer test them. He has confirmed they work as intended just aren't the right devices for me.

Best: Mighty because after my failure with the FF2 I decided vaping just wasn't for me. A year later I bought the Mighty on a whim just in case I was wrong. It was that device that changed my mind and stopped me from combustion. Tera because it is what I reach for the most. Honorable mention @VCBud 's G43. I loved that little thing until I cleaned it for the first time. Has never worked right since but before that it was very nice and got much use.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I can't comment on the best vape I have. Many are my favorites because they deliver what I want. The worst, however, is easy to spot: my worst vape purchased is the Raydiant Titanium Vapor Engine. A butane driven device, it consisted of a metal tube you rotate to heat with torch flame. Total waste of $100.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Can't vote for a "best" also. Elite, Tubo, Runt, WoodScent and Flowerpot are all beloved devices and regularily used.

By far the worst was the first Vapir, what a unbelievable bunch of crap.

Alexis

By far the worst was the first Vapir, what a unbelievable bunch of crap.

Mate, thank you for that comment I believe you are referring to the "Vapir No 1".

Absolute piece of shit terrible vape, I was in total disbelief that they actually made the thing like that and intended for anyone to use it.

Has awkward and inconvenience and noisy as hell also pretty toxic I believe and just down right useless mostly.
I made sure to throw mine into the dustbin rather than pass it off on to somebody else, I wouldn't want to inflict that on anybody.

Alexis,
Reactions: Alex3oe

Alexis

Hmmm, think the Vapir No 1 was later a on device, is this possible? I'm speaking of this plastic bomber:. https://www.google.com/search?q=vapir+digital&client=firefox-b-m&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwifhJi3zdHlAhUs4KYKHYfdBB4Q_AUIBygC&biw=414&bih=656#imgrc=q_0SHMwwAo52XM:

e:
Vapir Digital Air 2 seems to be the correct name :D
Well in that case, you are speaking of a future, IMPROVED model! :o

Here is the one:
https://www.vaporplants.com/vapir-one-review-hybrid-herbal-vaporizer

Although, I see this version has a stand/holder, so that you don't actually need to hold the vape up in the air the whole time this is functioning without being able to put it it down or resting on its side, which was the case and a right pain in the ass when filling a bag.

Clearly the company realised the ridiculous flaw in the model and provided this essential modification but not before mine ended up in the wheelie bin lol!

It really was terrible to use. Long rid I say. :nod:

Alexis,

Tweakz

Best :
1.Elev8r- absolutely champion and my daily driver.
2. Lotus- good taste
Worst :
Xmax v2 pro

Tweakz,

calimac

Best has to be the e-nano as it's been my daily driver for the past couple of years and I still love it.:)

Worst award goes to the square by haze. when it worked it was great but I found it to be pretty inconsistent and now it wont power on. :(

AcidFlashbang

Ive only bought two vapes so the Solo II is the worst as the dynavap suits my needs much better. I ended up trading my Solo for a complete lotus kit which is wayy better than the snail-speed extraction of the Solo II.

AcidFlashbang,
Reactions: joner

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
My Toasty Top and Vapcap are tied with my favorite, while a volcano knockoff was the worst. The plastic of the bowl started melting lol. The temp control did nothing as the vape just kept getting hotter and hotter

Diggy Smalls,

strech

Worst vape pinnacle pro. Would work great for a few weeks then it was off to warranty. Did that 5-6 times before I gave up.

Best would either be my underdog or the air. My wife isn't a fan of the dog but the air is a power house that won't give up. I been telling the wife we should upgrade to the air 2 once our well worn air fails. Well that's been a year or so now. Thing won't die. It's like the old Ford inline 6 just keeps on going.

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Wow, my last post on this thread was in 2015, and things have changed in 4 years.

Everyone has different vaping needs, which really affects what counts as good/bad.

I am a medicinal user who also vapes w/ friends/family. My priorities are:

1 - Consistency. Every session must work without fiddling or technique.
2 - Efficiency. Weed costs $$$, so I want a little to go far.
3 - Reliability. It's got to work, everyday.
4 - Maintenance. No one wants to spend hours cleaning a vape.

Other factors like flavor, harshness, heat control, convection/conduction were once a big deal to me, but vapes have vastly improved, and most "high end" units work well, taste good, and are adjustable.

BEST: The new Fierce by Healthy Rips. It's a beast that just keeps going. I use it exclusively with dosing pods, which keeps the unit so clean it is almost maintenance free. The only thing that needs regular cleaning is the glass mouthpiece. It's much smoother than my retired Haze Dual too. Very free flowing, and you can hand it to a noob w/out explanation or instruction. I have put over 1,000 pods thru my unit over the past year w/out a single problem - and it still works and looks like the day I bought it.

WORST: The Haze Square. Damn I wanted it to work, and it did, about 10% of the time. So much wasted weed, so much wasted time, on a vape that seemed brilliantly designed, but never really worked right. But as little as it worked, it managed to get very very dirty - and you had to take it apart and clean the 10+ parts and hope you put it back together. I gave mine away.

Honorable BEST Mentions - The Fury 2 is the Fierce's little brother vape, and it works just as well as the Fierce, just in a convenient "pocket size". Also the now-ancient Vapir NO2, a vape so cool it's the one I use when I have a cold, and mine is over 5 years old, and it still works like a champ. (My daughters call it "the black dildo").

howie105

Haven't bought a vape I haven't enjoyed, some just took longer to warm up to. My "current" fave is my Da Buddha with the LSV heater cover. It's really adaptable, resilient and because it was bought mostly used it was cheap, it all makes me smile.:science:

Schlumples

Resident Otter
Worst was the Firefly 2. Seemed perfect for me, but it didn't work for me and turned me off to vaping for 2-3 years.

Best was my recent Omnivap XL purchase. Pretty much game, set, match.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Best: Omni XL (with Mag Heater Pro), I love that it's build to last a lifetime, the throat hit it gives me, how flexible & portable it is... really hard to beat. It ties a bit with the Tinymight, which really blows me away every time I use it, but I've only had it for a couple of weeks now, so...

Worst: DaVinci IQ, although I don't think it's a bad device. For a pure conduction thingy it produces some tasty vapor, I also loved to use it while having a walk because it's so discreet. But: that rubber casing of the mouthpiece sometimes pushed the lid open, cleaning thoroughly was next to impossible, sometimes it got really hot (and sometimes not at all...), having to fiddle with glass spacers... I loved it when it worked, but often enough there was something spoiling the flow.

Petunia Vanish

Worst Haze square pro (3 never worked) or combusted.

Then Sonic vaporizer or divinci ascent

Wow, my last post on this thread was in 2015, and things have changed in 4 years.

Everyone has different vaping needs, which really affects what counts as good/bad.

I am a medicinal user who also vapes w/ friends/family. My priorities are:

1 - Consistency. Every session must work without fiddling or technique.
2 - Efficiency. Weed costs $$$, so I want a little to go far.
3 - Reliability. It's got to work, everyday.
4 - Maintenance. No one wants to spend hours cleaning a vape.

Other factors like flavor, harshness, heat control, convection/conduction were once a big deal to me, but vapes have vastly improved, and most "high end" units work well, taste good, and are adjustable.

BEST: The new Fierce by Healthy Rips. It's a beast that just keeps going. I use it exclusively with dosing pods, which keeps the unit so clean it is almost maintenance free. The only thing that needs regular cleaning is the glass mouthpiece. It's much smoother than my retired Haze Dual too. Very free flowing, and you can hand it to a noob w/out explanation or instruction. I have put over 1,000 pods thru my unit over the past year w/out a single problem - and it still works and looks like the day I bought it.

WORST: The Haze Square. Damn I wanted it to work, and it did, about 10% of the time. So much wasted weed, so much wasted time, on a vape that seemed brilliantly designed, but never really worked right. But as little as it worked, it managed to get very very dirty - and you had to take it apart and clean the 10+ parts and hope you put it back together. I gave mine away.

Honorable BEST Mentions - The Fury 2 is the Fierce's little brother vape, and it works just as well as the Fierce, just in a convenient "pocket size". Also the now-ancient Vapir NO2, a vape so cool it's the one I use when I have a cold, and mine is over 5 years old, and it still works like a champ. (My daughters call it "the black dildo").

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: Solomon
Top Bottom