What are you doing on 4/20?

CBDFarm

QUIT.
Well my girlfriend and I were going to go to Universal Hollywood and visit the new Harry Potter attraction. Never really been a fan of the park otherwise. We plan on sneaking in a few heavy hitter cartridges(since I dont make C02) and ingesting some psilocybin ti get the magic really going ;) hahah. We plan on buying a interactive wand(they have a lot of really cool detail IMO) and going and trying all the spells and finding the secret ones. Finally try butterbeer(they have it warm,cold, or icey like apparently) and just see what the park has to offer since I havent gone in like 10 years lol. I think the decor of hogsmeade and everything would be really cool around Halloween or Christmas. They just opened it less then 2 weeks ago so sadly i think it will be packed still. Can't wait to enter the castle. Also if anyone has kids that like Harry Potter you can send them an acceptance letter from Hogwarts and it will be addressed as such... I think it's normal postage rates+ price of letter. I would offer to do it for a few people who aren't in state, but I think some might find it sketchy lol Anyway what are you guys doing? Any special plans or just another day?

The Stranger

Account Closed
That sounds like a damn fun time! I've been wanting to go check out the Harry Potter attraction since it opened.

Seeing as how I recently moved and have no friends here, nor does any of my family members around me partake, I will most likely work all day and then go home and smoke and mope around the house trying to decide what to actually do. :lol::|

What a boring 4/20.

LarryYo

Dab connoisseur.... I just like dabs.... a lot
I have been looking forward to 4/20 last year was lame since i wasn't able to get off work. But i am ready for it this year i wasnt able to get off work again unfortunately but il spending 4/20 with all my peeps and a few other people still got them easter peeps lol. We are going to have a super sesh. Its going to be the day that i finally take a gram dab hit. been getting myself ready for this for a months now. Just stocked up on lots of very nice shatters from the local dispensary. Ready for a very hazy day lol

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I decided to go for a hike this afternoon so I brought the Air with me & sat by myself at a tiny beach to feel the serenity. This place is under 10km from the Opera House/Harbour Bridge & maybe 2 minutes drive from where I live yet I felt a million miles away. This is what the tourists don't get to see when they visit & this was taken at 4.20pm.

29ekDbV.jpg

Then I realised I still had to walk back & that involved a shit ton of steps carved into the rocks & I was pretty intoxicated.

itQffro.jpg

Now I have a toasty UD & a full bowl to enjoy my evening with so happy daze.

I decided to go for a hike this afternoon so I brought the Air with me & sat by myself at a tiny beach to feel the serenity. This place is under 10km from the Opera House/Harbour Bridge & maybe 2 minutes drive from where I live yet I felt a million miles away. This is what the tourists don't get to see when they visit & this was taken at 4.20pm.

29ekDbV.jpg

Then I realised I still had to walk back & that involved a shit ton of steps carved into the rocks & I was pretty intoxicated.

itQffro.jpg

Now I have a toasty UD & a full bowl to enjoy my evening with so happy daze.
Cooks River?

rhystess

Happy 4:20 to all., calling at you from wales in the UK... Not doing too much today apart from some baking( myself) got some fresh flowers/ squidgey afghan & some shatter that's been kept for this sunny day,, I would go out& celebrate but me legs are happy resting... Hope a great day is had by all across the baking world.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I'm going to make another batch of brownies with some canna oil I have left over.

While that's going on I'm going to vape a bend of XJ-13 and Pink Kush. I find that the flavours are really good together and the effects don't over lap much. Should be a lazy type of day after I'm done work at 2 pm.

I plan on seeing how high I can get because it's been a while since I tried. Not usually my thing but it's 420 and I have ample amounts of herb. If I get excited I might try this rosin squishing thing that everyone is doing.(I'm well aware of the process, never tried yet).

One bowl, two bowls, three bowls, four. How many till this guy hits the floor?

Last edited:

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
Happy 420, everybody! :peace:

Didn't plan on doing anything - had plenty of flower and no VAS. Then saw irresistible sale prices on my delivery dispensary's WeedMaps menu. So I saved future money on several favorites and an indica-leaning hybrid called Cookies & Cream which has favorable reviews. :rolleyes:

I've said this in other posts but it bears repeating: am very grateful to live where MMJ is legal!

Last edited:

Detonator

I couldn't get on weed maps, probably too many people trying to get on,,

So I had to drive to a couple dispensary to see what if any deals they had, if any?

I went to two of my fav, at the first I got a free house 1/8 for buying an 1/8 of some good XJ-1 and a gram of some blue shark crumble... meh house weed is meh

but at the second they had the Paper Planes Extracts I like ... new batch of "Slymer" it looked good so I got a gram and a frre bag of 420 goodies.. Free pre-roll, 1/2 g e-cig type cartridge, candy, and a 1/2 g or some weird oil..

I tried the Sylmer at lunch, it was Fire! Really good sativa shatter that taste like someone threw a bucket of green juice down yer throat... Dunno the exact strain but its def Sativa! so ended up going back going back getting another G and another free swag bag...

Everything on the Right was free - gotta love 420
20160420_155127_zpsujrycbuv.jpg

Slymer shatter, XJ-1, and some Blue Shark crumble
20160420_155025_zps5n0i9bwu.jpg

Been wanting to try an e-cig type cartridge.... Got these free, anyone know who makes them?
20160420_155228_zpsnguae7fq.jpg

MinnBobber

4/20 cannabis rally at our State Capital (Minnesota).
I was expecting a better turnout but cool to have a State Representative from Rochester there to speak FOR legalizing cannabis.
And fun to see the vehicles come by and honk in support.
4-20%20Rally.jpg

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Just an update on my 420. I got laid off this afternoon with no long term knowledge of when they would need me again. Not to fear as I have plenty of money saved and I'm possibly looking into glass blowing. I'm very good with my hands, I have a keen eye for design and a creative mind. Canada will be legalizing soon and there should be a good market to sell some glass. We'll see, I'm ready to tackle the next chapter of my life.

I got home and current on bowl four in my Herbie. Functionalish atm? I've moved to XJ-13 as the sativa characteristics are still getting stronger, while my body high is more than enough.

BD9

Just an update on my 420. I got laid off this afternoon with no long term knowledge of when they would need me again. Not to fear as I have plenty of money saved and I'm possibly looking into glass blowing. I'm very good with my hands, I have a keen eye for design and a creative mind. Canada will be legalizing soon and there should be a good market to sell some glass. We'll see, I'm ready to tackle the next chapter of my life.

I got home and current on bowl four in my Herbie. Functionalish atm? I've moved to XJ-13 as the sativa characteristics are still getting stronger, while my body high is more than enough.

I liked this for properly using 'Functionalish' in a sentence, not because you were laid off. :brow:

Sorry to hear you got laid off. Happy to hear you have a great back up plan. Good luck! :peace:

Top Bottom