• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What are the pros and cons with flower, oil and wax?

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Depends on who you ask! :lol: I personally think that all of this "full spectrum" talk is silly, and a tolerance break will create the fullest spectrum of effects even possible! Otherwise, it's just simply and most likely due to contaminant (plant material). Kinda how like some prefer combustion effects over vaping. Vaping has something "missing" is what's common, until you fully make the transition and get used to its cleaner effects. Although some people never do.

Couldn't agree more... heck, even an isolated THC like distillate can absolutely FLOOR someone!

If you’re only measuring the experience by how wasted do you get, then of course THC distillate will be the top choice. For many of us, there’s more to marijuana than just the high itself, and I’ve long felt that the entourage effect was incredibly important for truly healthy consumption of cannabis. It’s like if I took an apple and just removed one vitamin from it and told you to eat that instead. You may get some benefit from the vitamin, but way less than you would get from eating the whole apple.

For me personally, I have long felt that isolates offer a subpar experience to something full spectrum. It’s not that I get less high, it’s that the high feels less than in a way I can’t quite put into words. I’ve felt this way for years, long before I encountered the term “full spectrum”.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Sweet! That's a cool American story.
Sir, I will thank you to not forget about our progressive neighbors to the North! They too deserve the mantle of whole flower consuming anomalies! :DAlso, they have gravy-fries and Tim Hortons doughnuts. RESPECT!!! :tup:

So I just cannot believe this article from @OldNewbie *news flash* some teens are running with the devil and falling for his latest temptation: highly potent “marijuana concentrates”. One in four. I wonder how many binge drink one or more nights a week? Use a juul or other nicotine pacifier daily?

FACT: 4 out of 4 teens are curious, experiment and often do stupid shit. I did.

Plus, I thought there’s hard data showing that teen use drops in those states where it’s recreationally legal? So many contradictory and confusing articles with blatant misleading information, almost daily now. I’m super excited about the proper research and scientific studies that can finally, and is, beginning to take place in Canada. Eh, @Brewervapesalot ?! :lol:

When I see these articles with their data, Idk know how big/small the sample group was or how the data was collected and even then anyone who’s taken statistics or read on the subject knows how easily they can be and often are skewed and manipulated. The ol’ “Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics” is true.
:leaf:

Brewervapesalot

Come hit a dab of this GMO live rosin off my sapphire insert and I'll show

I do enjoy straight kief. A four piece grinder collects it nicely and I do sprinkle that on flower that I vape occasionally. Mostly I'll do this for a quick, intense, high.

It adds substantial cleaning far more quickly on my devices mainly designed for flower (evo, FW5, herbalizer, pax 2, mostly now) however.

Because of this and because I enjoy savoring flavor and taking my time getting medicated (not to say I dont also put down a bit of herb quickly too), low temp flower settings are my go to, finished at high temp for a few draws to get better extraction (admittedly if it starts to taste poor, I dump).

I have tried some "shatter" and various oils and concentrates. Did not do much for me experience wise. Flavor was marginally ok. Effects varied, sometimes very intense. Didn't seem to last as long. Clouds were great. Buddies that used it didnt care about flavor nearly as much, so not much to talk about with them; they just want to get high and whatever did it quick was for them; not my bag....

Not sure if anything i have had was "rosin." But i would try that product! Hard to believe that would push me away from flower though. But I might get use to it, especially if just made from kief or bud.

I will thank you to not forget about our progressive neighbors to the North!

Noted :clap::nod::leaf: lol. I'm not even remotely progressive/liberal/collectivist/tax-take-and-spend/pander-to-politicians'-favorite-special-interests-to-get-reelected-trampling-the-inalienable-rights-of-the-most-vulnerable-minority-of-all:the-individual, but I am very pro liberty, and pro freedom, and on cannabis -- e.g., FLOWER, Canada has been ahead of the curve ball in many ways! :tup::rockon:

And I definitely love me a spey a rod, a joint, and chromer steelhead on the Thompson trying to pull me into the river (even if I have to sell my first born to be able to afford a fishing license in B.C.)!!

Last edited:
Brewervapesalot,
Reactions: pxl_jockey
Top Bottom