What are the best selling vaporisers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
I was wondering what would the best selling vaporisers on the market be? I was thinking it would be something like the Flowermate. Maybe some retailers on the forum could let us know what flies off the shelves and what doesn't?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Based on accessory sales on my store and accessory requests it sounds like these are the current top selling vaporizers:

Pax2
Crafty
Mighty
Alfa

I also have a sense that the Grasshopper has sold way more than anyone realizes, it'll only sell faster once they finally do catch up on shipping all the preorders

Kalessin

I know sometime in the last year I saw Ploom(at least, it was Ploom -then-) advertising that the had sold over 500 thousand Pax vaporizers. Only number I've ever seen related to sales numbers

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
I also have a sense that the Grasshopper has sold way more than anyone realizes, it'll only sell faster once they finally do catch up on shipping all the preorders

I got swept up the Grasshopper hype and preordered one in July. The thought of getting something new and revolutionary cheaper than when it comes out proper was too hard to resist. And it does look amazing,

Looking on other MJ forums, I always see the Flowermate and Titan 2 being discussed. Not so much the higher end ones, although that's changing.

Alan Partridge,
Based on accessory sales on my store and accessory requests it sounds like these are the current top selling vaporizers:

Pax2
Crafty
Mighty
Alfa

I couldn't call that a good gauge for the most popular vapes. Lots of vapes already have a well established accessory market and as such people wouldn't seek out custom accs.

I'd say pax/2, haze, firefly, mighty, mflb, air/solo and mighty/crafty are the more popular portables. I'm fairly new to this site but these vaporizers are common in shops and come highly reccomended by a lot of people so I'd assume they are top sellers. A good indication would be thread size/activity in their respective sections.

nondarb,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom