Were you this high at any point in your life?

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
When on psychedelics such as acid and stuff..............DO NOT LOOK INTO A MIRROR. :uhoh:

I looked into the mirror on an intense shroom trip and THOROUGHLY enjoyed it. It was like looking at something very familar and yet foreign out the same time. :whoa:

As far as blood shot eyes go.. I'll have that for life. If my eyes aren't red then i'm not high.

tranceporter,

clouded vision

I'm currently this high
tOe8Zv5.jpg

When on psychedelics such as acid and stuff..............DO NOT LOOK INTO A MIRROR. :uhoh:
I vaguely remember getting "lost" in the mirror for over 2 hours one night years ago. It is a much friendlier place on mushrooms

arf777

No longer dogless

Can be bad with the acid. On mescaline, though, a mirror can be funky funky fun. Once fell into my own optic nerve and into my brain.

Zookeeper

Red eyes and dilated pupils... They mustve sent out a letter to all parents at some point telling them this is how to tell if your kid is on drugs. It always cracked me up how ClearEyes was in every teenagers head bag, no one ever gave me shit about it, and I never even noticed it on myself or anyone else unless the wind had blown joint smoke into someones eyes (rice paper!). Vaping makes me chink eye twice as bad though.

Zookeeper,

grokit

well-worn member
Hay fever.
Throw in "I just took an antihistamine and I'm feeling drowsy" for good measure.
It explains why you're feeling drowsy:ko:, aren't exhibiting any symptoms,
and why you don't need an antihistamine.
Then you're free to wander off and take a nap.
:tup:

grokit,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I just want to add to this convo, i dont encourage tha use of any chemicals, except cannabis, and while i did state i liked mirrors on acid, i do not suggest anyone doing acid, you dont know where it came from.

KidFated.,
Top Bottom