We're Giving Away a Free DaVinci Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
The contest has ended. We'll be conducting the drawing tomorrow and will also be giving away 5 DaVinci T-shirts we had left over from the recent CHAMPS tradeshow.

Davinci_vaporizer,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Oh man exciting. I'd be thrilled to try out a new portable despite finally having one I really like. There is always going to be room for improvement in the portable market IMO.

darkrom,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Good luck everyone :)..If i win you will need to send it to Bulgaria Davinci_vaporizer :p.. (already warned..cuz i am feeling lucky )

Abysmal Vapor,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
I'm please to announce the winners of the DaVinci Giveaway contest.

The winner of a brand new Davinci Vaporizer
J.R.R.Tokin'

The winners of DaVinci Tshirts are:
caseball2051
fieldred
lwien
max
Adobewan

Congrats to all of the winners!

I'll be contacting you through the email address on file from the contest for shipping.

T-shirts will ship ASAP and the DaVinci will ship once they hit our door.

JRR, I'll also toss in a DaVinci tshirt for you as well :)

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. Look forward to more down the road.

Davinci_vaporizer,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Haha Congrats guys .. JRR you luck dog :).. After winning CRZ now a latest model portable .. Ok at least it went in capable hands :cool:

Abysmal Vapor,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
I went old school with the random drawing.

I printed out all of the eligible emails, folded the paper and put them in a box and drew out 6 names, first being for the vaporizer and the others for the shirt.

I know I probably could have used a program to do it, but I thought it would be more fun this way... :)

Davinci_vaporizer,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
J.R.(R.) is on a lucky streak for sure. I was convinced this one was gonna go to Abysmal again but apparently they come in pairs :lol:

Congrats brother :cheers:

OhTheAgony,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
YoGranMazPimp said:
^^^ thats cool i like it the classic way! Can you reveal about how many entries there were? :ninja:

We received 130 entries and 15 were bumped for duplicate entries and not following the rules (a couple were simple mistakes that were corrected and one person tried to be tricky and enter from two different email addresses but failed to put in their username anyways). So 115 fresh, unique entries.

This is the only forum we ran this contest on and I'm glad we've found a home here and can't wait until we get DaVincis into everyone's hands.

Davinci_vaporizer,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Congrats, JRR... You are one lucky sonofabitch, for sure. :lol:

I look forward to your review.

:peace:

Stu,

weedemon

enthusiast
congrats to JRR Tokin! Looking forward to hearing your review! :)

and thanks to DaVinci for putting on the contest for us! very generous of you to do so! :)

weedemon,

Jiltut

Congratulations JRRtokin you lucky git, looks like you'll be the first to try this out this side of the ocean.

Thanks for the excitement :)

Jiltut,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
FIXED !!...... errrrr I mean..... Congrats !! :D

smokum,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
WOWZERS!!! Thanks soooo much guys. This really is an amazing lucky streak I'm on. I can't wait to get this baby in my hands. Of course you can expect a full blow-by-blow account of me and the Da Vinci and also a few videos.

Not to be too cheesy here but I seriously think that just finding this forum with all of it's amazing people and information is one of the best gifts I've had in recent times. But this (plus the other win) are the icing on the cake.

Much love from me to FC :D

J.R.R.Tokin',

druminfected

Congrats on winning! Let us know how it works with a awesome review please!

I wasn't suprised I didn't win, cuz i never do! :)

druminfected,

technique

Thank you for the great contest and congrats to the winner, I look forward to your review mate.

technique,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom