Welcome to the Sponsors and Contests Section!

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Here at FC were very fortunate to have such great members, as well as good relationships with the best vape retailers out there. Back when we started, most vaporizer review websites were run by the manufacturers themselves, and the majority of online headshops were selling junky, no-name vapes for contemptible prices. As a result weve been very strict on what and where any retailer could post.

Vaporizers have come a long way since then and so have the places that sell them. In the past few years weve found retailers who truly care about carrying quality products and providing first-class customer service. At the same time, more and more people are discovering vapor and we want to help them choose the right vapes for their needs, as well as the best places to get them.

The goal with this new section is to provide a place for our friends and sponsors to post about specials and interact with customers, separate from the main areas of the forum where commercial posts will continue to be prohibited. We also have a standalone page for banners which you can check out on your own volition.

Contests are always fun (who doesnt like free vapes?), and with the new Contests forum were hoping to simplify the process so we can hold more and more often.

Things are still a bit rough around the edges, but sometimes you just have to go for it! I hope this section will prove useful for consumers, yet unobtrusive for those who dont want to see ads (myself included). Stay tuned for great prizes and member discounts!

Rules (under construction)!
As with the rest of the forum we want to maintain a fun and friendly atmosphere in this section. While you may certainly pose sales related questions to a retailer in their thread, inquiries regarding existing orders should be sent directly to the retailer via email, etc. To maintain civility please do not mention a competitor in a retailers thread.

vtac,

hereatlast

A nice addition. I think this will clean things up for new users and members of FC. :tup:

hereatlast,
Top Bottom