Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I haven't smoked in years and this site has been a major reason why.
The Diggy Burger has cream cheese, ketchup, and sliced green olives on a burger seasoned with a dash of Worcestershire sauce and brown mustard, then grilled medium rare.
I was a cook for most of my life before I became a teacher. Teaching saps a lot of my creative energy, leaving me with no drive to make my own art. I need to change that.
Self reflection is healthy and helpful.
Don't stop growing.
Feed my soul.
Give time to the things that make me feel alive.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
"broken the seal"? Don't tell PETA!
Ha! No animals were involved or injured!:lol:
"The term '"breaking the seal"' refers to an urban myth

And here I thought that was a very common saying! And was definitely my experience during my bar days (years).

Anyway, Jill was referring to you breaking the seal on your 1st post so now you're gonna be posting regularly
Exactly! Much better said.

cannasoor

"The term '"breaking the seal"' refers to an urban myth that says when drinking alcohol, urinating the first time will break some sort of seal in your body, and you'll have to get up every five minutes to go to the bathroom."

There's this really long article explaining biologically why this is a myth. Who would have thunk. :lol:

https://www.healthline.com/health/breaking-the-seal#why-you-shouldnt-hold-it

Any way, Jill was referring to you breaking the seal on your 1st post so now you're gonna be posting frequently.

Wow, I had never heard that expression (or of that phenomenon) either ... guess I don't hang around very many drinking people :) .

Last edited:
cannasoor,
Reactions: Jill NYC

happynomoretobacco

hi from austria and sorry for my bad english, i am new to this forum - i dont like forums normaly ;-) but since i started vaping 3month ago i read and watched a lot of reviews- and learned much. and i think i saved a lot of money dont buying expensive bad vapes.

its great to be no more addicted to tobacco - i smoked for more then 30 years
in my country free using medicine is still illegal - also no medical flowers.
we just have cbd flowers - but this at every corner - so for sure if im talking about my vaping i always mean the legal cbd flowers - for sure :bowdown:

happynomoretobacco

Welcome @happynomoretobacco, hope you are well and looking after yourself.
Your English is good, so don't worry.

Stay safe in these uncertain times. :peace:
Thx....hope you are fine Too

I am not happy about my country laws but very happy about our good and free Health System which is important in these times.
Also enough food and Medicine at home so i dont have to go out.

Good luck for all not so lucky people

mac_47

Male from Oxfordshire, UK(any locals feel free to get in touch). A relatively light user with a dry herb bias. Interested in vaporization since generally over here spliffs are more prominent than joints or blunts, and I have a real struggle with tobacco (not necessarily nicotine). Generally dont think its a good idea for burning plant matter to be so close to your lips. I also have some interest in public health (specifically drug policy & harm reduction), although its a huge field that i generally dont know much about.

akit4so

Tobacco Vapourist
Hi there. First, Sorry my English.

I’m akit4so (pronounce “akitaso”. )
Nice to meet you.
I’m from Japan.
I vape tobacco everyday. I know tobacco vaping is insane for medical users. But 420 is strictly prohibited and illegal in Japan. ;)
I like also chamomile vaping.

Both are sweeter taste. I love them.
Thanks again. :)

iBloke

G’day. I’m Phil .. but you can call me Phil.

I’m from a tiny coastal town called Golden Beach. It’s on the south-east coast of Victoria, Australia.
Ninety Mile Beach is it’s dedicated name.

And yes, I have kangaroos in my/their yard daily. Sometimes two separate families.

cheers n stuff. :tup:

akit4so

Tobacco Vapourist
Welcome to FC @mac_47 and @akit4so

Hope you are both doing well. :peace:
Thanks! :)
I’d like to share experience of vape and collect informations here.

Ah, yes!
CBD products are only legal.
But CBD must be Meet the certain conditions required.
It’s complicated about this in Japan.
Zero THC is best(CBD Crystal) in my opinion under the Japanese law.

G’day. I’m Phil .. but you can call me Phil.

I’m from a tiny coastal town called Golden Beach. It’s on the south-east coast of Victoria, Australia.
Ninety Mile Beach is it’s dedicated name.

And yes, I have kangaroos in my/their yard daily. Sometimes two separate families.

cheers n stuff. :tup:
Hello! Greeting from Japan. :D

Last edited:

cvs8floz

Hi everyone, I am a cannabis enthusiast who received most of his information from Bud's VapeLife forum that closed today. I am 58, came back to cannabis when it was legalized in MA in 2016 after not consuming for over 20 years and decided that I definitely didn't want to go back to smoking. With the help of Bud, Troy and all the other reviewers, I started learning about vaporizers and buying them, the real turning point came when I got my Mighty clone from DHGate in 2017 and the experience was so good that I was able to give up alcohol altogether. I have since moved on from the Mighty and S&B products in gerneral, my daily drivers are the eNano with glass stem, Weedeater with glass bowl and the Evo (wish there were a glass only option). To me, an all glass vapor path makes all the difference because I also grow my own weed and prefer to consume it before it ages too much, the sweet spot is like 1-3 months after harvest before the flavor starts to deteriorate no matter how well you store it.
I will be coming to this forum for new product announcements and sharing tips about my favorite vapes with other users. I am also very interested in all aspects of growing the plant and finding strains that suit me best, so far the 2:1 THC:CBD strains have worked best for me but they are rare in number. Not sure how much growing discussion goes on in this forum but it is a favorite topic of mine.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I am also very interested in all aspects of growing the plant and finding strains that suit me best, so far the 2:1 THC:CBD strains have worked best for me but they are rare in number. Not sure how much growing discussion goes on in this forum but it is a favorite topic of mine.
Welcome, @cvs8floz!

Unfortunately we don't allow cultivation discussion on FC. Besides that, I think you'll find this to be friendly community with a vast knowledge base.

Again, welcome.

:peace:

DogBoy

know fear
...not sure I ever posted an into...

Hi everyone, I am a cannabis enthusiast who received most of his information from Bud's VapeLife forum that closed today. I am 58, came back to cannabis when it was legalized in MA in 2016 after not consuming for over 20 years and decided that I definitely didn't want to go back to smoking. With the help of Bud, Troy and all the other reviewers, I started learning about vaporizers and buying them, the real turning point came when I got my Mighty clone from DHGate in 2017 and the experience was so good that I was able to give up alcohol altogether. I have since moved on from the Mighty and S&B products in gerneral, my daily drivers are the eNano with glass stem, Weedeater with glass bowl and the Evo (wish there were a glass only option). To me, an all glass vapor path makes all the difference because I also grow my own weed and prefer to consume it before it ages too much, the sweet spot is like 1-3 months after harvest before the flavor starts to deteriorate no matter how well you store it.
I will be coming to this forum for new product announcements and sharing tips about my favorite vapes with other users. I am also very interested in all aspects of growing the plant and finding strains that suit me best, so far the 2:1 THC:CBD strains have worked best for me but they are rare in number. Not sure how much growing discussion goes on in this forum but it is a favorite topic of mine.

...I hope you post a lot more over here, especially aboot strains of weed you have worked with...

Welcome, @cvs8floz!

Unfortunately we don't allow cultivation discussion on FC. Besides that, I think you'll find this to be friendly community with a vast knowledge base.

Again, welcome.

...is there a way to discus weed with out discussing cultivation per se...???...

...can we discus cultivation in PM's...???...

Last edited by a moderator:
DogBoy,
Reactions: Siebter

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
...is there a way to discus weed with out discussing cultivation per se...???...
Of course. This entire forum is basically discussing weed in one way or another. Just don't talk about grow techniques and the like.
...can we discus cultivation in PM's...???...
Absolutely. We don't moderate PMs so feel free to discuss whatever you like privately.

Stu,
Reactions: JCat

keif76

Hello to everyone here from locked down germany,

I have just joined this community because I have ordered a Simrell Vortex and a Sticky Brick Jr on the just ending 420 sales and waiting for delivery. A Lift grinder and a PB-207 torch are already waiting to do their job.
I have stopped smoking about three month ago - but I need a way to further celebrate the weed smoking lifestyle... I think I have found the right place..

Cheers!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@akit4so Welcome to the forum dude ! Since you are enjoying vaping camomile i might suggest you take a loot at White Sage and Blue Lotus are my favorite,damiana and wild dagga are also nice , For effect i am enjoying Sceletium Tortusa also known as Kanna. There are leaves sold online and also a UB40 extract which is meant for vaping :). I have currently some Kanna resin extract on order,will report how it went in the thread below :).
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/anyone-vaporize-kanna-sceletium-tortuosum-before.2625/

Top Bottom