Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

joner

G'day FCers,

Lurked a little bit searching for answers over the last couple months, finally joined up!

Long time combuster that took a break from MJ for ~ 10 years, got back into it when it was legalized here in Canada (I'm on the East Coast - New Brunswick) - Oct 2018. Didn't want to smoke this round (had quit smoking cigarettes ~ 5-7 years ago), so decided to try vaporizers (I had done some back in high school ~ 2000, they were pretty weak back then).

Picked up a herbva 5g from the local government cannabis shop, and thought it actually worked well until it crapped out ~ 2 months later. Since then I've bolstered quite a collection: Started with the Tera, then picked up Dynavap 2018 M and a Divine Tribe Gen2 Dried Herb Atty. I was just amazed by the 2018 M, the efficiency, the effects. Picked up a Lotus for it's convection, manually heated butane power, again, loved it. Since then, picked up a Ghost MV1, RMA'd it shortly after getting it, picked up a Tubo Evic to tide me over in the meantime, an E-Nano for efficient home use, found a Volcano cheap on Kijiji, and got my MV1 back the same day I found a "New-In-Box" Mighty cheaply on Kijiji, just in time for my own vaporizer showdown.

These vapes cover pretty much all use cases for me, and I love them all!

I have learned a lot about vaping over the last year, and have subscribed to all threads dedicated to my vapes, vapes i'm interested in, and a couple other topics, in hopes of not only learning some new things about my vapes, but to also give back and help people with products that I know and use.

Nice to meet everyone, my name is Joe, and I am Canadian!

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
Man, I saw this really late. Hi, FC!

Been smoking since high school, recently graduated from college. Have health issues that make smoking painful and I hate the smell of smoke. Since I'm job hunting and in a state where discretion is important, I figure vapes are the best way for me to go. I've already told a bit of my story in my first few posts, but basically had some friends who introduced me to vaping and, after a couple years, finally took the plunge for my own. Hoping to learn a lot more and happy to be a part of this community :)

Tampa420

Vaped my first dry herb today! Long time smoker from the 80s and vape oil for the last few years and now a FL medical patient. WOW taste/flavor is just like rosin delicious.
Found this awesome community via YouTube 420vapezone Troy is great! Any how I just received my Dynavape M 2019, Santa Cruz Shredder, and torch from puffitup! Hope I don’t catch VAS the M seems hard to beat.

Rob0781

Hello everyone! I'm new here heard of it through another forum i am a member of called overgrow, anyways my name is Rob and i live in eastern Canada my main way of consumption is dry herb vape mainly because it's better for me i like the taste and i find it a better buzz and well i can do it inside, now i still do enjoy a joint or pipe load or bong occasionally . The only 2 vapes i own are a portable called vapium summit plus or something close to the and a Arizer extreme q i am pretty happy with both but mostly use the table top, seems like a cool forum here gonna stick around, so yeah Hello everyone!

Cmak

I need to message @Pipes for a Caldron induction heater for my green anodized Omni XL, Shadow M (Ti tip + SM), and especially my most recent purchase, the Copperhead glass Dyna stem. There’s no good way to heat the Copperhead without an IH, so, although I’d bought it during the SneakyPete Fire Sale, I haven’t been able to use it once. Also, I don’t use my crown-jewel, the limited edition green Omni XL, at ALL anymore cause the SM (spinning mouthpiece) on my Shadow M makes it WAY easier to vape enough CBD-rich hemp (and even then, often a struggle). I must’ve spent hours trying to figure out how to direct/private-message him and I’m guessing I need a minimum post-count.

So here I am. Looooongtime vaper and owner of countless dry-herb / concentrate devices, both desktop and portable (most have been sold or had gone largely unused). Currently mainly DynaVaping and ArGo + glass bubble straw (also from the SPete Fire Sale!). Current things in need of repair/sale include a premium-walnut ENano (excellent brand, terrible luck), two MFLB’s (one Monocle edition) and a BUNCH of old “W9Tech” shit like the original Hercules SR-71, original … whatever their micro-bubbler was called, and plenty of ancient Persei/Omicron parts. OH, and I’ve had an LSV in storage (must’ve purchased that around when I’d registered to FC) for most of a decade.

Edit: Stoney-bologna! PIPES, not DDave. Thanks, DDave!!

Last edited:
Cmak,
Reactions: Summer

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I need to message DDave for a Portside Mini induction heater for my green anodized Omni XL, Shadow M (Ti tip + SM), and especially my most recent purchase, the Copperhead glass Dyna stem. There’s no good way to heat the Copperhead without an IH so I bought it during the SneakyPete Fire Sale but haven’t been able to use it once. I must’ve spent hours trying to figure out how to direct/private-message him and I’m guessing I need a minimum post-count.

So here I am. Looooongtime vaper and owner of countless dry-herb / concentrate devices, both desktop and portable. Currently mainly DynaVaping and ArGo with the glass bubble straw (also from the SPete Fire Sale!).
Greetings Friend, I believe you're looking for @Pipes . While I made the original recommendation, it is he who creates the amazing devices.

@Stu , favor, can you move this & the post I'm replying to into my Mods thread. A bit off topic in this thread.

DDave,
Reactions: Cmak

Cmak

Greetings Friend, I believe you're looking for @Pipes . While I made the original recommendation, it is he who creates the amazing devices.

@Stu , favor, can you move this & the post I'm replying to into my Mods thread. A bit off topic in this thread.
Whoops, thanks for correcting my brain fart. Cheers!

Cmak,
Reactions: DDave
Top Bottom