Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Señor Senior

Aussie Vaporist
Cheers for the warm welcome!!

Here is a compilation (in no particular order) of the vapes that have passed through my collection over the years;

Solo
Solo 2
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Pro
Inhalater XP
G Pen Elite
DaVinci IQ
Pax
Pax 3
Arizer Air
Alfa Goboof
Haze Dual V3
Haze Square
Elevape Smart 2.0
Magic Flight Launch Box
Firewood 4
Firewood 5
Fury 2
Fierce by Healthy Rips

Hoping to catch up with some of you guys via the corresponding forums, and to share some of my thoughts and experiences.

May a dingo never steal your vaporizer!!

Last edited:

VapeWell

Greetings and Felicitations to All!

Been lurking a while and after a couple posts on the mIQro thread I figured I should introduce m'self.

Introduced to dope in college, and quite familiar by grad school. Done a bunch of different shit and after a "life event" find myself with a wonderful partner, doing meaningful work and trying new things (and have just the silliest, most loving, crazy-about-squirrels dog)!

Kicked things off with a Boundless CF and acquired a DaVinci mIQro a week ago and have been loving it.

One of the things I want to share relates to the mIQro and may be applicable to other vaporents whose vape has a magnetic door on the bottom of their device:

Be wicked careful when you place your vaporizer on a metal surface! I placed my Miqro on a metal table and when I went to lift it off, the magnetic door momentarily stuck to the metal tabletop thereby opening the oven door!! The herbs were pretty well cooked and fortunately none fell out. They all lived happily ever after, but be careful!
Looking forward to learning more and hoping to add some value!

Vapewell!

(I thought I typed "VapeWill" when creating my profile name, but I misspelled it. Hey, it turned out ok - I can now sign off with my name and leave a complimentary closing at the same time. Efficient.)

VapeWell

I live in a very conservative state, so I take weed vacations. So glad I found y'all!
Massachusetts has many beautiful places to visit in the summer! Visitors from conservative states and liberal states are all welcome and eligible to purchase adult use cannabis. That and mountains, beaches, and history, what more could you desire!
Onward, VapeWell!

Doug's Woodery

Manufacturer
Hey everyone, my name is Trey. I'm fairly new to vaping but I've been smoking herb for over 20 years. Since I was diagnosed with leukemia in September of 2009 I've been partaking daily. I started vaping carts just over 2 years ago and on 4/20/19, I intentionally combusted for the last time. I had tried to make the switch to vaping dry herb this past March with the help of a Mig vapor mod attachment. Not pleasant at all, but I thought it was an improvement over the dugout/hitter combo. About a week before 4/20, I stopped at a local head shop to inquire about dry herb vaping. Most of the units were out of my budget but I splurged $150 for an Astra 2. Portable, rechargeable, conduction. I tried to get used to the puff method but I wanted a longer draw. Disappointment set in.

Then comes 4/20. I went to several different dispensaries checking out specials, and a handful of head shops, hunting for a better way. I had been reading and watching reviews for a week so I had an idea of what I wanted. I wanted a sticky brick. A Jr. to be exact. I finally found a couple brick pieces at one shop out of town. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted it but the wallet was sitting on slim. So, since I couldn't afford it, I went home and made my own butane powered dry herb vaporizer. Now I make and sell them.

I don't want to wear out my welcome so I'll leave it at that.

Cheers

xredman

Howdy from Texas, the last state to legalize anything.
I started using a SSV in 2007 and have been addicted to vaping dry herb ever since. I also picked up the Dynavap M last February.
I’m hoping to learn more from this group and keep up to date with the latest and greatest ways to vape.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Howdy from Texas, the last state to legalize anything.
I started using a SSV in 2007 and have been addicted to vaping dry herb ever since. I also picked up the Dynavap M last February.
I’m hoping to learn more from this group and keep up to date with the latest and greatest ways to vape.
Welcome to FC! Beware of VAS=Vape Acquisition Syndrome

Floydian

Hi there,

been lurking around for over a year here, but always to high and paranoia to post here :p

I bought a Arizer Solo last year January after checking many reviews of different vaporizers.
It took me a half day to get adapted to it, i never touched a joint again.
After 3 months i was thinking out loud how annoying it would be if it would fall or so, then my wife said
why not buy an reserve one?
I was so happy with my Solo that I did not looked any further and got me a Solo II.(and the honeycomb bubbler)
VAS kicked in this year March i ordered the Extreme Q.

anyway I'm very happy that I found this community here

greetings from Rotterdam Holland

bum karacho

VAS and GAS Support Group!
Hi,
I new in this forum but not in the vape community some people here know me already....
This is what i have
plenty
volcano
crafty
dynavap m 2018
magic flight launch box
muad - dib
og brick cherry
vapocan with sugarcane
vaponic
vapexhale with hydratube
hydrobrick maxxxxxxxxxx
G43
splinter V1 China
SAI taf titanium

This is what i want
Vrod
Enail or carta

Hope
we have all fun together

Warmaniac_209

Chocolate Milk Chug Meister
Hi everyone, i'm kinda new here, i found this forum looking for info about the Flowerpot VRod, and damn was i not let down ! my current and only vape is a Mighty by storz and bickel, and my flowerpot is in the mail as we speak, so im pretty stoked ! my experience with vape goes back in 2011-12 when one of my friend bought an arizer Extreme Q, we were tripping hard with the balloon and all, and someday some other friend bought a Vripmaster wand and bowler, and now were talking real vapor ! and then the unavoidable happend with a glass wand, drunk and stoned poeple, we broke the wand :( and then one of us had an idea : use a digital heatgun with the vripmaster bowl to heat up our weed !, and then we found a happy and quick way to wreck ourselves, i remember puttin BHO on top of 4A weed and not doing a fucking thing of my afternoon because we were so wrecked! ahhh good times, before the need to go work 12h\24 to give @NewVape710 all my money for new parts ! but i digress ! after the vripmaster happy incident, ive been on the lookout for a way to vape as hard as the vripmaster bowl+heatgun, and wasnt finding anything close, exept maybe the sublimator, but frankly, there is too much science mubo-jumbo to be even remotly realistic.... and thats from someone with a science background..... bio-molecular gazeification my ass..... so after many research and infructuous inquiries, i settled instead for a portable.... if i cannot get wrecked, at least im gonna get high where i want instead, cannot get the ferrari, gonna get the jeep instead, gonna go everywhere with my tank ! then i looked for a solid portable and the one that kept popping up, the Mighty, seemed like a good shot, and so far im not disapointed one bit. and then i found this forum ! and the FLOWERPOT <3 exactly what i lusted for for so long !, a way to heat your air without a janky plastic, nichrome element heatgun, wich was in retrospect, not the healtiest way to smoke but hey we were teenager then hahahahha, and the functionality !!!! but as i where saying, the perfect match <3 made in heaven for me <3 or florida not sure hahahhahahaha

NOLOGO

Greetings Vapers!

I’m a longtime lurker who finally decided to take the plunge.

I’m mainly a portable dry-herb vape enthusiast who owns a couple batteries for cartridges.

My collection, in CAO (chronological acquisition order):

iolite v1 (traded away long ago for a debt)
pax v1 (with oven spacer that made it phenomenal for 1)
flowermate mini v1 (stealthiest vape that doubled as a battery bank lol)
Firewood 3 (would’ve KILLED if AA batteries didn’t suck)
Vapir Prima (maybe most underrated vape?)
Grasshopper SS (IG backer)
Grasshopper Green (STILL my go-to travel vape. And i travel frequently. Never a problem with TSA)
Lil Bud (ah, my first unregulated vape...it rocked for a couple weeks, but then it began performing poorly and the button was warming during use. The builder tried to sell me a new model instead of allowing me to upgrade to the newer switch, so i simply moved back to regulated vapes. I honestly feel regulated may be better anyway for those of us in “illegal states,” where product is of very inconsistent humidity levels.)
HR Fury 2 (dropped and broke this little beast. was my go-to for out and about)
Firewood 5 (was my dd for at home. eagerly awaiting fw6)
PotV ONE (replaced broken HR fury2 so i could have the accessory attachments)
HR Fury Edge (replaced the ONE with this beast, my new out-and-about (and occasionally at-home) dd

So yeah, that’s me. FC has guided me through buying everything from the Prima and on. I th8nk i stumbled onto FC while looking up things like “WTF is happening with hopper labs?!” lol (Mods hope that’s ok here. Just a little joke in my intro)

Thanks for reading. I’m headed to the grasshopper thread now to mention a cool hack i’ve remarkably not seen anyone else mention yet....see ya around!!

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Greetings Vapers!

I’m a longtime lurker who finally decided to take the plunge.

I’m mainly a portable dry-herb vape enthusiast who owns a couple batteries for cartridges.

My collection, in CAO (chronological acquisition order):

iolite v1 (traded away long ago for a debt)
pax v1 (with oven spacer that made it phenomenal for 1)
flowermate mini v1 (stealthiest vape that doubled as a battery bank lol)
Firewood 3 (would’ve KILLED if AA batteries didn’t suck)
Vapir Prima (maybe most underrated vape?)
Grasshopper SS (IG backer)
Grasshopper Green (STILL my go-to travel vape. And i travel frequently. Never a problem with TSA)
Lil Bud (ah, my first unregulated vape...it rocked for a couple weeks, but then it began performing poorly and the button was warming during use. The builder tried to sell me a new model instead of allowing me to upgrade to the newer switch, so i simply moved back to regulated vapes. I honestly feel regulated may be better anyway for those of us in “illegal states,” where product is of very inconsistent humidity levels.)
HR Fury 2 (dropped and broke this little beast. was my go-to for out and about)
Firewood 5 (was my dd for at home. eagerly awaiting fw6)
PotV ONE (replaced broken HR fury2 so i could have the accessory attachments)
HR Fury Edge (replaced the ONE with this beast, my new out-and-about (and occasionally at-home) dd

So yeah, that’s me. FC has guided me through buying everything from the Prima and on. I th8nk i stumbled onto FC while looking up things like “WTF is happening with hopper labs?!” lol (Mods hope that’s ok here. Just a little joke in my intro)

Thanks for reading. I’m headed to the grasshopper thread now to mention a cool hack i’ve remarkably not seen anyone else mention yet....see ya around!!
Welcome to FC, @NOLOGO . Good to see you.

Top Bottom