1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by DigitalDavinci, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Madri-Gal

Madri-Gal Child Of The Revolution

Welcome, from another Bay Arean.

2. LambsBreath

LambsBreath Active Member

Hi all! Registered here a year ago when I started looking into vaping after about 40 years of combustion!
    First I want to say thanks to the community here for all the valuable information I found here during my year of lurking!

A short background on myself:
    I'm a mechanical/electrical/electronics technician, I've worked in various related fields my whole life.
    I like to make/build/design/mod/upgrade/repair things!
    I also love to cook, especially smoker/BBQ stuff.
    I love motorcycles, the outdoors and Cherry Soda!
    I also play guitar and sing!

My vaping experiance:
    I consider myself a seasoned concentrate vaper and have a small collection of various wax/oil devices, and a recycler glass rig. For electronic wax devices my preferred coils are Ceramic Donut and/or Miracle B. Dry herb vaping is a different story though...

My somewhat limited odyssey through herb vapes has recently been kicked into high gear! Trying to find the ultimate herb vape that will completely end my smoking!

I started out with the Divine Tribe GEN 2 DC on a Pico 75w ... I wasn't overly impressed with it however it was a good gateway into herb vapes. Next was a Tera v2, it had good vapor but went back because I felt the airflow was way too restrictive.

The Tera got replaced with a Solo 2 which I currently have. I like the Solo 2 it's well built and a great vape but I can't say I totally love it. My friend recently got a Mighty and from my limited use of it I feel it has somewhat better vapor than the Solo 2 (cooler and better flavor) although the Solo is real close and definitely has some other advantages.

After experiencing the mighty I think I'd like to try and upgrade again, and since the Mighty is a bit over budget I'm considering either a Crafty or an HR Fierce, and finally posting here now to get some advice on which direction to go. Could someone advise if I should start a new thread for that, or post in both threads (Crafty and Fierce)?

3. arb

arb Well-Known Member

Life saber from 7th floor does it all exceptionally well and built to last.

4. Jill NYC

Jill NYC Portable Collector

Welcome @LambsBreath ! You should definitely start a new thread in Ask FC.

5. Madri-Gal

Madri-Gal Child Of The Revolution

Welcome, @LambsBreath.

justcametomind, Jill NYC and arb like this.
  6. LambsBreath

LambsBreath Active Member

Thanks arb for showing me a brand I didn't even know existed! Very interesting stuff... however I'm currently only considering cordless battery powered devices, but I'll definitely keep that in mind if someday I decide to go the corded route.

Will do, thanks for the advise!

Thanks Madri-Gal!

I ended up just doing a reply in the healthy-rips-fierce thread, since that's the model that seems to be at the top of my list right now.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2018
  7. Shorner

Shorner Member

Age 41

Been smoking/eating/ dabbing/vaping cannabis for 26 years...most of those years from the moment I get up till I go to bed, but unfortunately I live in the UK and due to my job and drug driving laws I just vape in the evenings now.

I'm hoping I can give good advice to people on here as well as receive some..

Shorner..

arb, Petrolhead_GR, Jill NYC and 2 others like this.
  8. EEK

EEK New Member

Haven't been on in some time, can't even rember my old screen name so I re uped with a new one. Glad to be back. I'll post back here later.

His_Highness and arb like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors