1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by DigitalDavinci, Sep 27, 2008.

1. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Welcome

2. Zak McKracken

Zak McKracken Active Member

Hi people!:)

I am a cannabis user for 20 years.Have been smoking it and also smoking cigs for as long.I am combustion + nicotine free for 3 months and boy,it feels great! I also grow my own and this led me smoking about 10 joints a day at least,huge tolerance buildup ... This led my first attempt 2 years ago with the mighty to fail,couldn't enjoy the high/feel a lot,but mostly coughed my lungs out.:doh:

I decided to try again and also got a dynavap m and an arizer eq to keep me interested!I liked the concept of the vapcap and loved the baloons of the eq ,but most important of all I remained focused and combustion free.I had a lot of cravings the first 4 days ,after that I was ok but I missed the combustion stone...Also had issues with being outside with people who smoked ,but fought it playing with worry beads (kompoloi).

After a month of patience ,I got my sticky brick and this convinced me that I don't miss anything with vaping,in fact more trippy high and a lot more efficient.:nod:

Only downside,the dreaded VAS...I have also purchased a vaponic and a sticky brick junior.I got a Lil'Bud on the mail ,a tubo evic building...And a vapman ,a vaporgenie and a haze square are coming,too!:mental: I have totally blitzed everything,so now I just want a supreme v3 for xmas :evil:

What else ,I like to fish ... I grow...Into a lot of music...Last few years stopped watching series /movies (only a cartoon from time to time)because I like reading about weed growing on forums :lol:

Last edited: May 27, 2018
    SinFeugo, arb, Stu and 3 others like this.
  3. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Yay for buying all the vaporizers! So another powerful vape to look into is the Flowerpot from newvape, also look into the review from sneakypete vaporizers about the dr. dabber switch, its supposed to have a mode that chars the bud pretty good but doesn't combust so it has more of a smoker vibe to it if you still get the itch for that. Most importantly welcome to the party!

Zak McKracken, Summer and arb like this.
  4. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

@Zak McKracken, check out the Splinter thread &, if you dab, the Puffco Peak (sneakypete also has a youtube review on this one).

arb and Zak McKracken like this.
  5. a1_

a1_ Member

Hi from England :)

I'm 48 and I'm a vapoholic.

After many years away from the green angel, I returned by purchasing a Crafty that I never got on with, then quit the whole idea for a couple of years until I came across Dynavap. Now I'm back in full swing, can microdose to help with my RA pain and best of all, get controlled highs without pulling a full on whitey from the massive bowl in the German unit :D

I never realised there was such a thriving community around vaping. I'm looking forward to lots of pleasant time here reading and contributing to the community

cheers :)

6. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Welcome! Glad you have found your stride (still working on mine) happy to have you here

Summer and a1_ like this.
  7. a1_

a1_ Member

Thanks @wall :) I hope you find yours soon mate

8. j.giddy

j.giddy New Member

Hey there, long time lurker first time poster. I've been a cannabis enthusiast for 2 decades now, switched from smoking to vaping a few years ago and now I can't honestly see why anyone would prefer smoking flower over vaping it, even though most of my friends do. I've been rocking a Volcano that I acquired from a friend and thanks to this forum, have started shopping for a portable. This thing you call VAS has started to hit me hard and it's all very exciting and overwhelming at the same time. I'm like a fat kid in a candy store :)

9. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Welcome to... Well posting since you have been here awhile :lol:

Squiby likes this.
  10. SinFeugo

SinFeugo New Member

Hello Everyone. Another long timer here. This is definitely one of the best forums on the Internet in regards to all things Vape. Because of this, I finally decided to join so I can gain/share knowledge with the FC Community. :peace:

11. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Welcome! Glad to have you here

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors