1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by DigitalDavinci, Sep 27, 2008.

1. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Welcome

2. Zak McKracken

Zak McKracken Active Member

Hi people!:)

I am a cannabis user for 20 years.Have been smoking it and also smoking cigs for as long.I am combustion + nicotine free for 3 months and boy,it feels great! I also grow my own and this led me smoking about 10 joints a day at least,huge tolerance buildup ... This led my first attempt 2 years ago with the mighty to fail,couldn't enjoy the high/feel a lot,but mostly coughed my lungs out.:doh:

I decided to try again and also got a dynavap m and an arizer eq to keep me interested!I liked the concept of the vapcap and loved the baloons of the eq ,but most important of all I remained focused and combustion free.I had a lot of cravings the first 4 days ,after that I was ok but I missed the combustion stone...Also had issues with being outside with people who smoked ,but fought it playing with worry beads (kompoloi).

After a month of patience ,I got my sticky brick and this convinced me that I don't miss anything with vaping,in fact more trippy high and a lot more efficient.:nod:

Only downside,the dreaded VAS...I have also purchased a vaponic and a sticky brick junior.I got a Lil'Bud on the mail ,a tubo evic building...And a vapman ,a vaporgenie and a haze square are coming,too!:mental: I have totally blitzed everything,so now I just want a supreme v3 for xmas :evil:

What else ,I like to fish ... I grow...Into a lot of music...Last few years stopped watching series /movies (only a cartoon from time to time)because I like reading about weed growing on forums :lol:

Last edited: May 27, 2018
    cindisue, SinFeugo, arb and 4 others like this.
  3. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Yay for buying all the vaporizers! So another powerful vape to look into is the Flowerpot from newvape, also look into the review from sneakypete vaporizers about the dr. dabber switch, its supposed to have a mode that chars the bud pretty good but doesn't combust so it has more of a smoker vibe to it if you still get the itch for that. Most importantly welcome to the party!

Zak McKracken, Summer and arb like this.
  4. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

@Zak McKracken, check out the Splinter thread &, if you dab, the Puffco Peak (sneakypete also has a youtube review on this one).

arb and Zak McKracken like this.
  5. a1_

a1_ Member

Hi from England :)

I'm 48 and I'm a vapoholic.

After many years away from the green angel, I returned by purchasing a Crafty that I never got on with, then quit the whole idea for a couple of years until I came across Dynavap. Now I'm back in full swing, can microdose to help with my RA pain and best of all, get controlled highs without pulling a full on whitey from the massive bowl in the German unit :D

I never realised there was such a thriving community around vaping. I'm looking forward to lots of pleasant time here reading and contributing to the community

cheers :)

6. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Welcome! Glad you have found your stride (still working on mine) happy to have you here

Summer and a1_ like this.
  7. a1_

a1_ Member

Thanks @wall :) I hope you find yours soon mate

8. j.giddy

j.giddy New Member

Hey there, long time lurker first time poster. I've been a cannabis enthusiast for 2 decades now, switched from smoking to vaping a few years ago and now I can't honestly see why anyone would prefer smoking flower over vaping it, even though most of my friends do. I've been rocking a Volcano that I acquired from a friend and thanks to this forum, have started shopping for a portable. This thing you call VAS has started to hit me hard and it's all very exciting and overwhelming at the same time. I'm like a fat kid in a candy store :)

9. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Welcome to... Well posting since you have been here awhile :lol:

Squiby likes this.
  10. SinFeugo

SinFeugo New Member

Hello Everyone. Another long timer here. This is definitely one of the best forums on the Internet in regards to all things Vape. Because of this, I finally decided to join so I can gain/share knowledge with the FC Community. :peace:

11. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Welcome! Glad to have you here

12. j4ckflash

j4ckflash New Member

Hello fuckcombustion, Just joined today from Australia been smoking cannabis for almost 15yrs now (holy shit) and only started getting into vaporizing cannabis in the last 2yrs or so I started off with a MFLB and then the IOLITE Wispr 2.

I've only just gotten into vaporizing co2 distillate and doing some research for my next vape for cartridges.

Looking forward to being a part of this great community :)

13. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Welcome!

14. SodiumCyanide

SodiumCyanide A.K.A. The Artisan.

Hello everyone, i'm an engineer student from Medellin Colombia. i have entered to forum because i am doing a DIY vaporizer and its a big project and Beautiful :brow: i read various post before join to the community and feel engaged whit this ambient. thaks for accept-me

15. GreenJeans_55

GreenJeans_55 Member

Hey, FC

An old timer from upstate NY here. 47 years a stoner, 62 yrs fresh.

Vaped eliquid 7 years and weed just a MONTH now. I created and sold eliquids but quit vaping nicotine and eliquids all together. Enjoying the efficiency of vaping, I've learned a lot in "lurk mode" at Fuck Combustion. Take a tote on me.

~Bill

16. cindisue

cindisue New Member

Howdy from the South, A big thank you to the members here! I am new to vaping and stumbled upon this site looking for reviews about desktop vaporizers. Lot of info gleaned from lurking through the posts. So very appreciated. I always liked the effect from joint smoking, but my lungs just can't handle the smoke anymore. I am thinking about purchasing the Vapolution 3 Hydro package. It is about in my price range. I have only experienced vaping from a used viva la vape resistance, and it left me feeling unsatisfied. I am hoping to correct that experience with a better vape machine. I don't want something too fiddly. Thanks again people for sharing your experiences, info, and opinions.

Zak McKracken, Summer, wall and 5 others like this.
  17. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Clear cut, and beautiful 1st post.
    Welcome!

arb and cindisue like this.
  18. Saturn_Corp

Saturn_Corp New Member

Hey guys, I'm Saturn Corp. Can't be asked to add a profile pic yet but just imagine it's the Saturn car company logo.

I started vaping simply to save costs on herb as well as reduce smell and effort required to use cannabis without annoying my neighbors and apartment management. I started out with a Vapcap M which I loved but somehow lost after a few months when walking in the park, never found it. Now I have a Mighty and this thing's a beast. It's also super convenient that I don't need to heat it up with a torch every time I want to take a hit even though I loved that aspect of the vapcap. It was also a lot of fun to fiddle around with while tripping balls but I don't regret the Mighty one bit.

19. Tengukashi

Tengukashi Well-Known Member

Hi.

I'm here to get specs on certain e-cig portables. If it's not erird to ask, does anyone know what material the heating element in the coil father ceramic donut atomizer is? I'm hoping yo use it with temp control on my box mod

arb likes this.
  20. Nina

Nina Well-Known Member

Hello from the UK
    I've been lurking here for a little while since I got back into using cannabis for the medical benefits, I've learnt a lot and I hope to learn a lot more.
    Currently using a really old vaporizer that I bought back in about 2004, still works pretty good I'll try and post a picture, see if anyone recognises the model!

arb, lazylathe, Summer and 1 other person like this.
  21. vinceicbd

vinceicbd New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Vince and I am from Phoenix AZ. I am getting into vaping/dabbing thanks to my interest in CBD. Looking forward to learning from everyone here, cya around!

Summer and arb like this.
  22. Skinnyarbuckle

Skinnyarbuckle Member

Hello FC, I have been studying and researching for about a year on here. Figured I might as well join in and post a couple comments .

Summer and arb like this.
  23. Vapeur Rogue

Vapeur Rogue New Member

Well hello.

Recent-ish user here, began vaping within a year of getting things official, maybe five years now- medical( co- morbid, multiple conditions), have been in relationship with an individual who has been friendly since childhood, (his dad also used), but is not personally used in sometime, (even though would have been otherwise interested in pursuing the possibility for his medical conditions as well )- due to employment difficulty level.
    Was introduced first to the idea of medical usage, some 18 years ago? But to my own prejudices and comfort levels, as well as access to information, and medicinal plant it may well come around on my own after access was available a few years later. Grateful to have had a chance to lurk here for some time, got discouraged for a while regarding collecting vapes due to financial situations, but am grateful to join, and continue adding to my stable, which would not have existed in such a form, very likely had it not been for this resource.

arb and Summer like this.
  24. Stovencroft

Stovencroft New Member

Hello old trees,

I'm a married middle-aged Welsh craftsman.
    This is the first forum I've ever joined.
    I never combust after giving up tobacco joints ten plus years ago.
    (Hell, but that's another story)
    I've been vaping a long time and love watching the technology emerging.
    I have owned aromeds (years ago for close relatives with aggressive terminal cancers.
    Grasshoppers, (stuck in repair hell)
    and now a newvape flowerpot showerhead.

I hope to contribute something to this forum after learning so much.

All the best,

Petrolhead_GR, Nina, Stu and 3 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors