Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

bella

Lol, no special 'aussie' meaning, just regular buttons that you find on clothes. I've been phobic ever since i can remember and it seems kind of normal to me. I forget that it's a bit weird to other people. There is an official, scientific name for button phobia so, although i've never met another person with it, i know that there are others out there ( so it must be totally normal, right?!). Belly buttons made me laugh -what do you think i'm weird or something? ;)

@Stu, just to help you increase your aussie vocabulary, i'd like to introduce you to 'doona' (a bed quilt) and ' chucking a u-ey' or ' chucking a u-bolt' (making a u-turn in your car).

Arvo is a good one - i don't think i've actually said afternoon since about 1975! My mum still tells me off if i say dunny though....

piester

Hello fc. New around here. Lurked for a bit after I got a "wulf mods classic" it looks like a knockoff tundra or Titan. I have a storm and bubbler bundle on its way to me. Just waiting for it to get here.

After many burn ins and a lot of use it doesn't taste bad. Definitely hoping I'll love the storm considering I like this Chinese piece of crap.

Daily user. Mostly for pain. Partly for anxiety, depression, and PTSD. The vape has helped me consume less while maintaining the same level of medication.

livewithkindness123

Yesterday I just gave away my last glass piece to my step son . I can't believe I gave away over $500 in glass honestly I can't believe I had over $500 invested in it . Any way has anyone else done this ? How did you feel ? Yesterday was my favorite little bubbler I had about 4 years. It feels werid to me not have anyway to smoke even though I hadn't smoked in over 2 months now . I guess I'm really in for FC 100% now. I still feel kind of sad about giving my little guy away . Vapeing is better for me anyway , right?

bella

I gave away everything i owned that was connected to combustion, even a tin of lighters and old packets of rollie papers. I don't want anything in my house that can tempt me to combust. I gave away the 5 bongs i owned but they weren't very special or expensive...and i have a nice new flashy bong that will never experience the abuse that is combustion :tup:

My 15 day t-break is going to finish in one hour! I'm really looking forward to enjoying a proper vape session and i suspect that you won't hear much from me for the rest of the night :rofl:.

Angryman

The Benzedrine's got my teeth wiggling.
Hello from Canada, FC!

Lurked and learned for years, developing some experience in vaping before I felt the need to contribute. Anyways, I see I dont have VAS as bad as others on here, but it seems we've all been sucked in somewhat!

Cheers

GHWhatWhat

Hello there everyone, I am here mostly as a preorderer of the Grasshopper to follow the thread and help promote rational, patient discussion about the same. I have some bias of course but I don't hide it. I am also interested in the progress of the Zion and its derivitaves, along with the very unique Okin. I don't see myself purchasing either of them myself once I have the Grasshopper, but I could definitely see myself pointing the odd friend towards one of them :)

Thanks for providing what I have seen to be a fun, civil, and informative community!

Greeting from California! I switched from smoking to vaporization a little over a year ago...best cannabis related choice I ever made.

I own the LSV and in the near future will be investing in a portable. For now I use my LSV through a glass bong which works quite well.

Vaping is the bee's knees...
Flavor and effects unmatched compared to smoking. My only regret is not discovering it sooner. Peace ya'll and fuck combustion.

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Greeting from California! I switched from smoking to vaporization a little over a year ago...best cannabis related choice I ever made.

I own the LSV and in the near future will be investing in a portable. For now I use my LSV through a glass bong which works quite well.

Vaping is the bee's knees...
Flavor and effects unmatched compared to smoking. My only regret is not discovering it sooner. Peace ya'll and fuck combustion.
Ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome my friend!

I'm exclusively Vaping myself nowadays.

I'm excited to see you here brother.

PM if you don't know who I am, lol... I'm sure you know though. :rockon:

Edit; I still rock Hash Parfaits in my DBV now, pipes have been donated:D

Edit #2 hints..

Last edited:
Ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome my friend!

I'm exclusively Vaping myself nowadays.

I'm excited to see you here brother.

PM if you don't know who I am, lol... I'm sure you know though. :rockon:

Edit; I still rock Hash Parfaits in my DBV now, pipes have been donated:D

Edit #2 hints..

Duuuuude!!! That's crazy to find you here! Good to know you're alive and well!
I figure since I vape 99.9% of the time id make an account. The "other site" has gotten fairly stale.
I miss those bodacious bud shots of yours. Hell yeah hash vaporization ftw. Oh also I grew my first plant and it turned out dank!

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Duuuuude!!! That's crazy to find you here! Good to know you're alive and well!
I figure since I vape 99.9% of the time id make an account. The "other site" has gotten fairly stale.
I miss those bodacious bud shots of yours. Hell yeah hash vaporization ftw. Oh also I grew my first plant and it turned out dank!
Hell yeah man... I did go through a couple of months of rather severe pain, but I'm recovering, and back in my tent.

Dude, I got super happy when I saw the infamous "?" Haha..

I got sick of lighting my flowers on fire, got myself a DBV and haven't looked back since.

I'm getting significantly higher using 80-90% less cannabis, and continue to love my Vape more and more each day.

Same as you...
WTF didn't I do this years ago?

Anyhoo ... Awesome to have you aboard, careful on these boards man..

VAS (Vaporizer Acquisition Syndrome) sets in hard and fast here.
As you can see in my sig, I want LOTS of Vapes now..lol

Last edited:

Oneblind

Hi...OneBlind here from Alberta. (Originally NS)

Long time smoker, short time vaper.

Vaping History...
Started in the summer with a Wulf digital. Then an Arizer Air hooked me but I was constantly charging and started having trouble with it charging. I researched and bought the Mighty. Went back same day and picked the Crafty. I'm extremely happy with both.

I just ordered a Plenty last night.

Cheers all!!!

knobbly

smooth and lovely
Hi All!

I've been reading the forums (especially the Davinci Ascent & Cooking ones) solidly for the past few days and I thought I would make a profile and introduce myself. :wave:

I'm a nearly 36 (next month) year old lady living in New York City. I've been a smoker of cannabis on and off for over a decade, but last year (November 2014) I bought an Ascent after thinking that the adult thing to do might be to not inhale smoke on a regular basis anymore! I used it on and off for a few months-- while still combusting daily-- but after my second chest cold of the winter in February 2015, I quit cannabis cold turkey, including vaping. Withdrawal was a bitch and after the physical withdrawal ended, the psychological hankering was even worse, tbh. I took up meditation and began therapy for my anxiety/depression/PTSD from childhood abuse (sorry to get heavy, but this is the deal. :() It all helped, but my anxiety is incredibly oppressive and makes it hard to get work done. I am a freelance artist which means I am my own motivator and boss! Freaking out all the time when I'm supposed to be working on my dream job is NO BUENO.

I tried a few other things to help my psychological symptoms: using Amino Acid Therapy as per Julia Ross's THE MOOD CURE and then finally an SSRI taken during the luteal phase of my menstrual cycle to help with severe PMS-- otherwise known as the time when my anxiety/depression render me truly immobile. This last item is where I really got fed up. I am sure I did not take the SSRI (10 mg. Lexapro, in case you'd like to know) for as long as I should have to see if it made any difference, but the side effects made me feel really gross and I'm a natural California girl at heart, so... I thought about beginning to medicate with cannabis again. I began to do some research on my options and found FC. Wow, this place is great! :love:

So right now, here is where I am: I've cleaned and charged my Ascent, I've ordered a GonG straight wand and some glass flowers as per @CarolKing and others (Your advice in the Ascent forum has been invaluable, woman!) and I'm waiting for my dealer to text me back! Hopefully tonight we will be up and running. :tup:

I'm primarily interested in using cannabis to fuel my creative work sessions and to help turn off my lousy inner critic's voice. Additionally, I hope to add it to my magical/divinatory practice. I mostly use tarot, journaling, and intentional baths for that purpose.

I think at some point I will add another vape as backup since I only have the one and I really don't want to go back to combusting. I've made tincture and cannabutter in the past as well and I prefer tincture, so you'll definitely see me in the Cooking forum. I also love the idea of making an infused oil/salve/cream for back pain during my period. There is so much to learn!

I look forward to conversing with you all and if anything I've wrote resonates with you, I'd love to hear your experiences. xoxoxo :leaf:

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
SUP, i'm new here, i enjoy vaping, you enjoy vaping, let's all be friends!

i guess for a little more detail: twenty-something gal who got into mmj and vaping while living in Cali, but has since moved locations. sure do miss that consistent dispensary quality, but im making the best of it where i am now! currently have a mighty, just waiting for my new vapexhale cloud evo to arrive :D. lookin forward to getting vaked with you all!

Hey y'all, call me Nod. I'm a seasoned smoker of 15 years from the US transitioning to adding vaping (or potentially completely switching to) to my repertoire. I have vaped dozens of times on a friends volcano but never really "felt it". After doing some research (brought me here of course) I realized a lot of people have different affects with different temps, I happen to be one of them. Anyways another buddy bought an EQ and turned it up a little and it really opened my eyes to the effectiveness and efficiency, I cheaped out and brought a non adjustable flowermate for $50 and tinkered with it for quite a while.. then it broke. Anyways I just tried a friends arizer air and was immediately reminded how good a vape could be, I was initially set on the EQ for home use but after skimming dozens if not hundreds of pages concerning the SOLO I decided it was the unit for me. So here I sit, awaiting the UPS man.. Getting prepped. While waiting for shipping I lurked and learned a LOT, I've already got some organic cotton, a d020 on a slow boat from China (sunshine store SAID they have arizer solo gong stems, supposedly getting that in place of oil rig but I'm sceptical). Any other right off the bat suggestions for my experience? I already know to overcharge the battery the first time, I've also got some SS screens on order as well. Anyways I'm looking forward to the transition and getting to know you all and learning how to FUCK COMBUSTION... Whenever that damned UPS fella shows anyways.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@nondarb Welcome to the fun and info. The Solo is a great vaporizer. I would assume you know that you will need a GonG attachment for the water tool that you have ordered. You can get one off of Planetvape. So make sure you read through about 20 pages of the Solo thread to get you up to speed.

Always remember tooooooooooooo Fuckcombustion:)

@nondarb Welcome to the fun and info. The Solo is a great vaporizer. I would assume you know that you will need a GonG attachment for the water tool that you have ordered. You can get one off of Planetvape. So make sure you read through about 20 pages of the Solo thread to get you up to speed.

I'm aware I'll need a gong/wong but supposedly the "sunshine store" on DHGate (both of which were suggested on solo thread)now makes arizer solo attachments. I had read in a review concerning their d020 that the solo stems were available as optional attachments so I messaged the seller to confirm. Frankly I'm sceptical and feel I'm more than likely a victim of the classic "yes man" chinese distributer, but we'll see when it gets here. If not ill probably buy a gong or Wong down the road. I've got some heat resistant silicone tubing laying around I could fashion something up with in the mean time I'm sure. Hell I've never even vapes through water! I'll have plenty to do in the mean time :) . Thank you for the welcome, I'm looking forward to tinkering with different Ideas and light modding down the road.

Top Bottom