Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

TheHerbPuffer

I live in Pennsylvania, USA which has strange shipping laws.. I don't know if they pertain to vaporizers though..

TheHerbPuffer,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I believe that Pennsylvania's shipping regulations pertain to items leaving the state.
From all that I read, PA's anti mail law pertains only to drugs being sent through mail (pharmaceuticals that get delivered).
PA's "shipping law" pertains to wine and liquors.

Vitolo,
Reactions: grokit

TheHerbPuffer

it pertains to glass being sent to Pennsylvania as well ...how do you think Tommy Chong got nine months in prison?

TheHerbPuffer,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am sorry to have to disagree here.
I know Mr. Chong personally and know the story all too well, and it had nothing to do with
mailing things to or from Pennsylvania..his violation in selling by mail order would have been charged in any state he might have resided in at that time.
Besides having been a Pa. resident myself, I claim familiarity with the law, and the law for US mail is the same all over the US..
One USPS=One Law.
The only two exceptions are no pharmaceuticals may be ordered by mail in PA and
no wine may be shipped.
Period.
It is not illegal to buy or send glass to and from PA.
Please read the article for yourself, rather than allow others to harbor a false notion!
http://old.post-gazette.com/localnews/20030912chong0912p5.asp
Tommy Chong just happened to live in Pittsburgh, when he broke a Federal Law.
It was in 2003 against Federal law in EVERY state to sell pipes advertised as "Pot Pipes".
Tommy Chongs Federal Charges had nothing to do with Pennsylvania, except for the fact that he went to Federal Court there , since it was his "Home Venue".

EDIT:
Just got off the phone with the Supervisor of the Local Tucson Post Office.
There are no laws particular to what can be sent to the state of PA, outside of prescription drugs, and wine/liquor.
It is however illegal to own items sold, and labeled clearly as being made for Marijuana use.
The one law that differs in Pennsylvania from most other states where USPS is concerned

Last edited:

TheHerbPuffer

I tried to order off eBay and none of the sellers would take my credit card.. then looked on overstock and it clearly stated that it wouldn't send my vape of choice to Pennsylvania. so I assume that was the case with eBay.. But thanks for stating your case. On a different note, is planetvape.ca a reputable company?

TheHerbPuffer,

TheHerbPuffer

thanks for the fast response fluffhead. and lastly, I haven't owned a vape before and have researched vaporizers for the last week and have decided to go with the HerbalAire.. What are yalls thoughts on the HA and is it a good vape for a first time user?

TheHerbPuffer,
I never posted in this thread, but since I'm becoming more active lately and met some of you at the Herbalizer event last weekend, I figured I would.

My name is Matt. I'm 24 and I live in San Diego. I've been in California for a little over a year now. I grew up on Long Island, NY, about a 40 minute train ride from midtown Manhattan.

I was a bit of a late bloomer when it came to weed, was introduced to it by my best friend when I was 19. I tried a vaporizer for the first time not too long after that, a Vaporbros, but wasn't totally sold on it for whatever reason. Once I had been a daily smoker for a few years, I finally decided to get my own vape. That was in October 2012. Haven't looked back since!

I currently work at a public accounting firm and I hate it. Don't know what I'm going to do next, but this is paying the bills for now.

My two biggest passions are probably music & baseball. I'm a die-hard, tortured fan of the New York Mets. If there are any other baseball fans here, let me know! FC Fantasy League next season??

This community has been extremely helpful & insightful to me over the past year or so. Lots of intelligent people here. It was great to finally meet some of you in person and I hope to do so again soon!

ureapwahtusow

Hi

I found this site doing some research on a vpe pen i bought compulsively.

I am an old school head/medical patient who started making oil (as well as other concentrates) back in the early 90's and I have made oil (on and off) since based on necessity.

I have transitioned back to oil to avoid combustion although I still occasionally vape flowers in my ssv or no2 I enjoy water hash and sift.

I love to smoke flowers but my age and health require I make some lifestyle changes and this is one of them.

I am really looking to learn about portable vaporizers (oil and wax). I have a thermovape revolution (which I am sending in to be adapted to a dart) and a 710 pen. I will reserve judgment on the thermovape after I get it upgraded.

the 710 pen is nice but I went a bit overboard with the atomizers and need to replace them

I am hoping the thermovape dart will keep me happy for a bit, sometimes I am tempted my oil rig on the road with me because the pens leave me a bit dissatisfied.

The revolution seemed promising but the oil is getting sucked up the threads and the door and im smoking a portion of what goes in there

so much for my first world problems hows everyone else doing tonight?

Lampshade

Hello FC,
My name is Lampshade. I am a 22 YO male living in Seattle, WA.

I am currently a combuster that has always had an interest in vaporizing, but my only experience was with a light bulb.

For the past few years I haven't been smoking (college), but my health has deteriorated and pharmaceuticals aren't working like cannabis does, so now I'm going to start growing again and want to get into vaporizers.

I'm not much of a forumite, but I wanted to join because it seems like most people here have minds like my own.

I want to say thanks to the site and all its members for the great amount of info here!

I look forward to seeing you around! :peace:
:bigleaf:

Vitolo

Vaporist
288trf8.gif
Word!

BigJohnny

Hi everyone, I've lurked on the boards for a while so I thought it was time to sign up and say hello.

I'm fairly new to vaping, I bought a MFLB last year and if I'm being honest, I couldn't get along with it, I did persevere but it it just wasn't for me. A few months ago I bought the EQ which I immediately fell in love with, I switch between the bag and the whip depending on how I feel. I'm sorry to say that I do still combust - I use my pipes, bubbler and I still love my joints. Soon I will have to spend a night or 2 a week away from home due to work and I needed something I could use when I'm away bearing in mind security and discretion is of the utmost importance so I've just bought a Solo. I've had it 3 days now and I'm more than pleased with it, it's gonna be perfect for my needs. The only issue I have (like a lot of people it seems) is the draw resistance, so I may look into buying a high efficiency stem. I'm gonna spend a good few hours reading the dedicated thread for the Solo to see what people are saying.

I'm from the UK where vapes are only really starting to take off - none of my friends vape and most of them haven't even heard of them!!!

I grow my own medicine and aside from the fact I like getting high, weed helps me with my insomnia and also when I do sleep with weed, I don't wake up in the night with panic attacks unable to breathe.

So yeah, that's me, I hope to enjoy this site and benefit from the experts.

BJ

Jahannum

(。´∀`)ノ
Hi everyone, did not see a new member introduction section(sorry if there is one), and I have just started vaping for the first time this week. I have already decided I will never smoke again. The taste and high I get from vaping along with the way I feel when I run(Run 4 miles everyday) is such a differance.

I did not want to spend too much money while trying out vaping, so I bought an el cheapo ez vape v5, and now that I know that vaping is the way for me, I plan to buy a quality vaporizer. I am torn between three choices, The Volcano, Da Bhudda, and the SSV.

I have such a hate for smoking now that I quite like the name of this site, while only a week ago I enjoyed smoking so much. Oh besides the amazing taste and cleaner high, I also like not having my mouth coated like it does with smoke.

Look forward to learning more about the great world I joined reading this site.

joeyjoejoe

Hello everyone! I've been creeping around these forums for the last couple days now . After reading some reviews I've purchased a gnome slider. I'm all about taste these days , but not so much smoke . I also purchased a vripmaster vapor bat . Hopefully I'll get my gnome slider though .I read that the guy doesn't really respond to much . Wish me luck everyone!

Captain Comply

Wellness over intoxication
Welcome to FC's Vapor Lounge. We are happy you have joined our community, and here is your opportunity to introduce yourself...

Please say anything you'd like about yourself, your vape, or anything else that will let us know what we are dealing with. :lol:

Enjoy!

Captain Comply,

Captain Comply

Hello FC world. I am new to the site and trying to learn my way around. I am not used to participating in forums and find it a little strange. I feel like I'm doing it wrong already.

I have been vaping now for over seven years. The first unit I ever purchased was an easy vape than I got an extreme. Moving on I invested in a Digi volcano I found FC while researching the Sublinator. I am excited to be a part of this site as I am passionate about vaporization. I have turned on many people to the benefits of using a vaporizer. I am over 40 years old and a lot of the people I know my age or older are extremely reluctant to leave their old combustion ways. Thanks for reading and I look forward to learning a lot. Enjoy your day and be nice to someone.
Welcome to FC's Vapor Lounge. We are happy you have joined our community, and here is your opportunity to introduce yourself...

Please say anything you'd like about yourself, your vape, or anything else that will let us know what we are dealing with. :lol:

Enjoy!

Captain Comply

Oh and suggestions for the greeting to Fuck Combustion is up for topic as well if it doesn't suit the core people here. I know I'm not the best with words. ;)

DD
Could anyone help me upload a pic for my avittar on my profile? I am using an I phone and have both tried to take a pic and use existing. It looks like its uploading than never does. The okay button never lights up. Just trying to setup profile correctly. And getting a little frustrated. I would love a hand with this. Thanks in advance.

Captain Comply,
Top Bottom