• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
JDSupreme said:
saucybx said:
Before I go, someone please tell me how to put the little mflb pic in my sig? TIA. :)

Right click on the box in my sig, save it, then upload it to a photo sharing site like Photobucket. If you haven't already you will have to register with them. Its free. Once uploaded, click on it and there should be a "share" box somewhere. Click on the "direct link" to the image and it should automatically copy it (it does in photobucket). Go to edit signature, click the "Img" button to bring up the img code, paste the direct link between the 2 img brackets. Enjoy!

There's no need for all that ya stoner ;)

Just go to your profile page, open the 'Personality' tab and put [:mflb:] but without the brackets in the box where you can compose your signature and voila, you're done.

OhTheAgony,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
OhTheAgony said:
JDSupreme said:
saucybx said:
Before I go, someone please tell me how to put the little mflb pic in my sig? TIA. :)

Right click on the box in my sig, save it, then upload it to a photo sharing site like Photobucket. If you haven't already you will have to register with them. Its free. Once uploaded, click on it and there should be a "share" box somewhere. Click on the "direct link" to the image and it should automatically copy it (it does in photobucket). Go to edit signature, click the "Img" button to bring up the img code, paste the direct link between the 2 img brackets. Enjoy!

There's no need for all that ya stoner ;)

Just go to your profile page, open the 'Personality' tab and put [:mflb:] but without the brackets in the box where you can compose your signature and voila, you're done.

holy balls I need to do that muhahaha :) but that works for pics and other shit you still need to do :p

JDSupreme,

chimpsky

Hi All

I'm a 42 year old, London-based musician and a big fan of the vapes.

Never been a tobacco smoker and always hated spliffs with that awful poisonous tobacco leaf in them.
Loved pure spliffs or bongs for the hit but always found it a very physical and not entirely enjoyable experience.

Summer before last (2009) got back from a few days in Amsterdam feeling like I'd had a great time but had poisoned myself (again) with the rolling papers and the general combustion and decided it was time for some other way of ingesting my chosen items.

Went out and got a vaporstar and been using it ever since (http://www.vaporstar.co.uk/) and really love it. A real revelation - when I let people try it and they think nothing has happened until it hits them. Hehehe. I love the clear, cerebral, capable high that comes with it. It all makes sense, really. No disgusting tars and crap that normally come with combustion.

Anyway, wanted something a bit more portable...

...so just ordered a Magic Flight Launch Box.

Can't wait! Everyone seems to love it from the reviews and it seems ideal for the purposes of any outdoor vape enthusiast.

Picture this: out for a walk with the dog on a lovely afternoon and reaching down to take a quick hit of some quality vapour. Sounds fantastic to me. Much better than trying to get it all down me before I leave the house or fiddling around with one skin spliffs. Woohoo!

Glad to be on board.

chimpsky,

gnosy

hello,im just a little bit of this and too much of that,oh and did i mention paypal closed my account for posting in the pipe section of etsy/aparrently thats a no no.as is most of this forum acording to the tos,im not sure why glasspipes.org has no pipes for sale clause also,i can see thre revolution is here,aginst me,that is,i just happen to be close enough to the ground to hear it and eat off it,thats how i know if its real,like all my medicinal plants that i grow,otherwise known as noxious weeds.when if ever i get a house ,basics of life, ect i would love to be able to stop smoking and use a pocket vap,i have plenty of models designs in mind.this site is such a concept,im glad to be here,cant say ill stay long,as i tend to get banned or look illegal,or something in some terms of service somewere i never get to read,i will try and remember the the the the the what was that,hmm yea im sure it was important,whatever i was talking about,peace

gnosy,

gnosy

FLskwat said:
Hye to all the FC community... I've missed the presentation step!

I'm 29 years old, half french-half spanish. Heavy stoner since I'm 13 years old with a very very high tolerance due to a real abuse of combustion (20g of green/week for 15 years!). I discovered vapor this summer (I knew about it, but bought my Cano during a trip to SF).

Now I am such a vapor enthusiast, I am planning to start a vape/E-cig business, here in Paris, to fill the missing gap for vapor activism both in France & in Europe!

I am in the process of choosing which manufacturers we want to work with, and therefore testing the products extensively. I've been an FC reader for almost 2 months and this forum is now THE REFERENCE to understand the vape market, its needs, failures, potentials, limits etc...

Good vaping to all of you!
hello,i too would love to get into that buisness,i checked out a few ecig compainies.main problem is in usa our federal goverment has pretty much made non cigarrete smoking products and devices illegal,the eci is considered a drug device,as you know it has nicotene ,ha,pure poison,12-17 percent for a non user or kid ,yep,people are smoking in hospitols,anyway so our gov is doing its best to make illegal and you can not sell these items using googlecheckout or paypal,and actually most stores will not allow either,yes they are still legal here,but is a grey area.peace

gnosy,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Hello Everyone!
I am Bluntcrush but you can call me Crush for short! :D I lurked since last April and finally became active in the last 30 days or so (each day more purple than the last ;)) I enjoy music, cooking, movies, books, and vaporizing! I come from a land where us smokers/ vapor enthusiasts etc. are still criminals! (sad) I am becoming sort of a collector of vapes and am hoping to contribute the results of my many experiments to FC. There is so much incredible info on FC and the members are really down to earth as well! I am so glad I stumbled across this little community, and plan on sticking around for a long time!!! It is an invaluable resource for the vaporist! Cheers to whomever got this venture rolling!

Currently I own a MFLB, an Iolite and an EQ. I also own an Eclipse Vape (mainly for full melt etc) I like them all for different reasons, and hope to collect some others for the purpose of my research. It is my intent to be the best informed vape enthusiast in my area so that if our country ever comes to it's senses and herb is legalized for adults I will be ready to spread the good word to all!

Thanks again to everyone for all of the help so far!
Bluntcrush...:):peace:

Bluntcrush,

misswhisp

Hi guys, thought I'd sign up so at the very least I can thank you all for the mflb reviews I'd be lurking about reading - this lead to me buying one and pretty much pissing off combustion entirely. And being in my current state :cool: so thanks heaps fc-ers!
I'm 30, a mum and a hospitality worker. Been bonging on since I was 18 and never thought I'd see the day I clean out good old Spacebong and pack it away for good but it looks like it's happened today. Farewell friend, vape on!

Hmmm, to name a fb or not?

misswhisp,

Egzoset

Banned
Hi everyone,

The time has now come for me to update this aging post:

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=93081#p93081

Finally, it's going to be an HerbalAire instead of a Steinel:

so22xz.jpg

It arrived on schedule (at 12:54 pm precisely), wrapped with two layers of opaque brown paper (for privacy).

:cool:

Egzoset,

Infected

Hey guys. I'm Infected. I'm a bit of a lurker but generally fairly active in the IRC channel. Just today I've unfortunately decided to go on a volantary break from cannabis so I can set myself some goals and get my life sorted.

Infected,

Egzoset

Banned
Today is an important day for me: it's the day i finally tried my HerbalAire - with the bag used as intended, or almost...

I thought i'd begin with a tiny piece of green phyto-stratum ( :brow: ) but i ended filling up the crucible... The thing is, vaporization can be surprizing. As much as, if not more - or even a lot more than what i might have imagined initially. It wasn't clear to me if i was sure to "feel" my 1st low-temperature vapor bag (~350F) so i tried a second vapor bag set around (~390F). Past that point i have no certainties anymore... :cool: Well, vapor definitively represents a significant improvement over combustion, that's undeniable. It made me switch to another state of mind when i paid less attention and then i realized that i waited many years (litterally!) for this moment. Events like those must be celebrated in music so i included a snapshot of VLC while being on the Jango on-line music site.

:D

Egzoset,

Shipwreck

SSV Fanatic
New to FC, long time member of GC but I finally used a vape the other day and holy shit, my mind was changed.

Don't know what kind of vape that I used but it knocked me on my ass from two hits.

So now I'm planning to pick up a SSV because I've heard it was the top of the line whip vape on the market.
Anybody have any input?

Shipwreck,

T.H SEE

Hello good people.

I'm a medical user, i have chronic pain, mental health problems, insomnia, ulcers, severe constipation from opioid meds etc and all these things are helped by the miracle herb. I'm not mentioning them for sympathy or anything, I'm just pointing out what a good medicine it is to treat all of those conditions; i could take a huge handful of chemical drugs or inhale vapor from a plant, hmm choices choices :lol:.

due to being on a form of incapacity benefit i can only afford to live in one room in a shared house with no smoking, to use my meds i have to sneak out at 3am for a cheeky smoke and this just isn't working any more. i used to have a eagle bill shake n vape pipe but it severely burnt me once, stank the room up and didn't have much of an effect. :p

i bought a vapir mini before i knew what i was doing, however having done extensive reading since I'm sending this back unused due to it being rubbish! i am now considering Da Buddha or the herbalaire 2.

i mostly use a (*ahem* fully legal herbal smoking mix that is remarkably like) northern lights haze hybrid i (hear it is possible to) get from a compassion club, a nice mellow effect at low doses and a good solid heady high at larger doses. i believe its something like 70% sativa and the rest indica, don't quote me on that though.

i am spiritual and i truly believe the herb is a gift from god and should be a huge integral part of the whole way the world works, hemp for clothes, food, paper, construction, glues, plastics, oils and Indian hemp for medicine, open recreation and worship and whatever else people want to do with it.

i have had experiences with the herb that have been deep sessions of self analysis, spiritual insight and soul searching and other sessions where i just had fun and laughed at the absurdity of life...thanking god for his kindness with a smile :D

me personally um, I'm very interested in human rights, liberty, minimal government. i like gaming, watching select programs on my PC, eating chocolate, smoking cigars, drooling over vapes and eating heartily.

Whoever created this forum thank you SO much it's the bees knees, cats pajamas, dogs bollocks, puffins penis...its very good is my main point. :cool:

T.H SEE,
Davy Jones popping out from the locker to say hello to the FC community...Hello FC!

Just ordered an Extreme-Q today, I'm a little tight on funds so I went the Amazon rout, I'm sure it will be allright. I've never vaped before so I'm a little apprehensive, not expecting to be blown away or anything. The thing is I've been getting high & smoking cigs for over 25 years now, well...here's a little bio;
Married, 45 years old with two boys, 7 & 25...yep, a 25 year old...still in the house, lol. Its all good though, he doesnt smoke or drink, so he's not into my stash or booze, (I actually dont drink booze, just blaze) plus he's off the streets & out of danger, he's got a job & is never any trouble, when he's ready he will fly. I'm not even sure he knows I get high, & thats pretty amazing being as that I've been growing my own for about 3 years now & pretty much stay high to a certain extent, I just go in my room & close the door for the standard 30min session. I've been working for the Gov for about 18 years, its a living, pays the bills, its pretty gravy. Love building Legos with my 7 year old, we build some crazy shit, I play a few video games, mostly Forza & GT...kinda like racing. I love growing, I've yet to be able to really put into words what it means to me, after all those years searching up & down the streets, for what? brown seedy dirt. I'm gowing an unknown strain, buddy shut down & gave me a clone, put it on my dresser with a little cfl lamp, 3 years later I'm ever so humbled I give thanks everytime I open the grow room door, its just special...what can I say.
There isnt much more to me, I like star gazing with my telescope...thats a fantastic thing man, when your nice & stoned & looking at a nebula or the Andromeda galaxy. I smoke with either a glass spoon or my roor, its just the blue model, nothing special.

Anyway, love the site, I've been lurking for a while, oh I guess I should give thanks for all the advice I got just from reading post, I look forward to getting to know the members.

Peace...

Davy Jones,

Moebudz^420

Licensed Self-Provider
About me:

I am a 40 yr old male who resides in Canada.

I have both a license to produce, and to possess from HC, & therefore am legal.

Hobbies: fishing, camping, hiking etc. or anything outdoorsy, as well as knife collecting/sharpening & gardening of course...;-)

Needless to say, better medicine to try in my new vape is coming soon enough. Look forward to learning how to use my vape to max. potential...

Peace

Moebudz^420,

Nycdeisel

hey Fenton I thought I recognized you over there :cool:

Welcome. Glad to see you have finally joined.

Nycdeisel,

medibles

I am a lurker as usual. :cool:

I just want to say without this site I wouldn't have learned about the wonderfull vaporizers options we have. And more importantly the correct dose for me. This will save me alot of money and less time in pain.

I have peripheral neuropathy in both my feet and stenosis, and I had my first back surgery when I was 19.
I am 32 next month. I just left a 6 almost 7 year old job because I could no longer medicate enough my pain away. So as you can see me saving money is what I have to do.

Damn companies who believe the lies about this plant being evol. Buying in to do required drug tests, and pre employment drug tests. I will not work for any company that requires these bull shit tests. :2c:

Thank You to everyone on this site; without it i may not be here.

medibles,

Brood

Hello,

Just found this thread. 3rd or so post. I started lurking here in may 2010 looking to learn about vaporizers (and vaping in-general.)

Since then I've:
  • Bought the SSV, fell in-love with it, and vaping[/*]
  • Moved cross-country and Sold my SSV (great control and performance, not-too-stealthy)[/*]
  • Impatient and learned how-to roll and smoke joints.[/*]
  • Settled on a PD after lurking FC a bit longer.[/*]
  • Bought a 'hold-over' metal pipe vape that requires a butane torch. Terrible.[/*]
  • Found a retail MFLB , reminds me of the flavors I got from the SSV![/*]
Returning to combusting from oct-feb raised my tolerance and gave me a different quality high than I prefer. The experience has its charm, but too many down-sides to interest me. I'm now an official vaporist :) So I thought, hey, time to join that FC forum!

I have done a few vaping experiments over the past year (vaping with an exercise regiment, ect, nothing new with more to come. I figure, if I have something to share I'll try and find the proper existing thread and then share.

I have recently decided to take advantage of the local and try different strains spanning the spectrum. I may have been poorly advised on which strains to get though. I'll post reviews as I learn. I've started to keep a log.

I'm really looking fwd to getting to know you all. The regulars here seem like my kind of peeps ;)

Much Love,

_B_

Brood,

gnosy

no your greeting is fine and well understood and that is important that people understand how or what to do,so how about helping me,with this shrinking my picture problem of yours.i can not upload any of my hundreds of videos on glasblowing or plants i understand,but why can i not upload any of my pictures for my avatar?every picture it says is pixles to big to much, this size that.i dont understand,i have never had to shrink pictures anywere else in any other forum or avatar or profile pic.how can i make a pic even smaller,how can anyone see it.,i dont have or understand how or why to go try and learn photo editing or get some computer program i do not have to edit photos,this is a problem for me as i stated im a videoagrapher and am not staying here in this website if i can not upload a avatar,please help preferable by changing your program to allow my pics,and vids,ha,yea im guessing yall going to tell me this is comon knowledge and i should have word or office,well not on a notepad word and office are limited with no editing,pitures or videos.thanks maby i will come back some day and read response,since i alwys forget im a part of this site,i really apreciate yall texting me on my birthday,peace

gnosy,

jackson495

Looks like this thread is still fairly active, so I figured I'd post and introduce myself to the group as well.

I'm in my mid-30s and have always enjoyed a bowl or two since college, but I didn't become a heavy smoker until just a couple of years ago when I was unemployed for a bit and found I just had the time and supply to light up all the time. For better or worse, it taught me how to manage smoking almost daily, as well as how to make little tweaks to my smoking routine to achieve a desired effect.

Recently moved to California for work and got an mmj recommendation. My doctor suggested using a vaporizer for its health benefits -- until then, I had never really considered it. I'd always thought vaporizers were toys for stony kids and not something an actual adult would be caught dead using. Guess I was wrong.

Just ordered my first vape: a new DBV off eBay from an online retailer who seems reputable. (I'd love to ask about this dealer's rep if I'm allowed to name names...would that be considered just a general topic?) I'm traveling this week, and according to USPS, my package is sitting at my home just waiting for me to give it a maiden voyage. It's killing me. In the meantime, been reading the threads here about how much people love their DBV and this community. Thanks to all the contributors on here for such great advice.

I'd also be curious to hear from other tokers like me, who got into heavier usage at a later age. I don't hide my habit but sometimes I do feel a little sheepish compared to my friends who don't partake, like I'm a big kid who should be a little embarrassed to be a stoner into his 30s. I know that's not the case here, and that this is very adult community, but anyone ever feel the same way?

Anyway, cheers to whoever's reading this. Can't wait for my first vape experience.

jackson495,

Brood

Jackson, I almost the exact same story as you. Though it wasnt my time between jobs that sparked my interest, it was my GF's stash. She doesn't even like it anymore, but I have decided that I love it and will continue to consume as long as I still do.

I also don't hide the fact from my friends, but those that don't partake, I do feel a bit sheepish around them. I think the difference is, if you have smoked for most of you adult life that you find more people that enjoy it and there simply is less judgement to go around.

Nice meeting you Jackson :)

When you get back and try you DBV, do a review, I'd love to read it.

Brood,
Top Bottom