Welcome Back to FC!

VapeVoice

I can view classifieds while I am logged out but, while I am logged in I can not go to individual classified listings. Keeps telling me I do not have permission.

VapeVoice,

photobooth

I can view classifieds while I am logged out but, while I am logged in I can not go to individual classified listings. Keeps telling me I do not have permission.
I have the same problem, I didn't realize logging out is a work around. Same error, when I try and click on a classified listing, gives me an error saying I don't have permission

photobooth,

placetime

I wonder if y'all can't see the listings because you don't meet the posting requirements. Can you see/read the post about the rules for the Classified section? If not, I would think that the perms maybe should be changed so that someone without enough posts can still read the rules/requirements for using the Classifieds section. :2c:
:peace:

placetime,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
No animated avatars? My avatar is boring when it doesn't disort like on acid.
148306_13.gif

New FC redesign
m9tv81.gif

Seek,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I wonder if y'all can't see the listings because you don't meet the posting requirements. Can you see/read the post about the rules for the Classified section? If not, I would think that the perms maybe should be changed so that someone without enough posts can still read the rules/requirements for using the Classifieds section. :2c:
:peace:

This was already brought up before here.

OhTheAgony,
Top Bottom