Weird mold spots in Da Buddha whip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhashpire

Hi guys, could you take a look at the pics below and let me know if they look odd to you? I rinsed my whip out with some water and I'm worried that after vaping some old weed, some funky mold has somehow started sprouting inside. I've tried to use iso alcohol, sea salt and hot water to remove the spots, but I'm not having any luck so far. I've ordered a replacement tube from Amazon and am just waiting for it to arrive... but I'd be keen to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

1doOil.jpg

SWZTVl.jpg

9cBmDl.jpg

dhashpire,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I think that's (impure) water dried out by vapor. Some non-cannabinoid components (aromatics etc) of vapor are soluble in water. So by vaping they dissolved in these water drops and then these drops dried out i think.

Try rinsing it with water again and dry it before hitting.

Seek,

max

Out to lunch
Yeah, just water spots. Could be just from hard water, which is common in many places, especially if you don't have city water.

max,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Are these spots there while cleaning or only after everything is dry?

As the others have stated, that looks like water stains. In my area (city) the water is pretty hard, leaving calcium and other mineral deposits on everything.

Lately I've been cleaning my glass with hot tap water, but I do a final rinse using bottled water. I've also switched to bottled water to use in my bubblers while vaping.

Oh, btw, Welcome to FC.

Tweak,

Zookeeper

Always rinse your hardware with distilled water after cleaning. Its a medical device, not a sidewalk

Zookeeper,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom