• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Weighting Funnels

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
I have one of these and find it to be invaluable when it comes to filling up various vaporizer receptacles.

https://webshop.fishersci.com/insig...product_page&utm_campaign=all_product_promote

0011813.jpeg

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Nice, but pricey . . . ;)

Unfortunately, the eBay seller that I had purchased mine from no longer sells them. Most other retailers seem to only sell them in packages of five or more.

VaporEyes,

SD_haze

With my JyARZ glass core I'm able to pour out ground herb into receptacles as small as a Vapexhale EZ-Load Bowl or an UnderDog stem. Although it could certainly be even skinnier.

If I bought just a glass core it would only come out to less than $6 with S&H

UhUd43v.jpg

SD_haze,

OO

Technical Skeptical
Those are very nice, but not necessary. You can just use weigh/wax paper. use squares, and fold diagonally corner to corner for a useful funnel.

OO,

SD_haze

Those are very nice, but not necessary. You can just use weigh/wax paper. use squares, and fold diagonally corner to corner for a useful funnel.
I sometimes use a very high quality business card folded in half and that is definitely a more precise funnel than the JyARZ I just posted.

I feel like a rigid business card would make a better funnel than floppy wax paper though :hmm:

SD_haze,

OO

Technical Skeptical
I sometimes use a very high quality business card folded in half and that is definitely a more precise funnel than the JyARZ I just posted.

I feel like a rigid business card would make a better funnel than floppy wax paper though :hmm:
The wax paper works pretty well in the lab, especially with dry solids, there is a proper technique to their use though. Put the corner into the hole , and gently tap the container you're trying to empty the solid into.

One good fold, and the floppiness is gone. The wax also makes a smooth surface which many solids will not stick to, but the ones we use would unfortunately.

OO,
Top Bottom