• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Weed 3.........CNN.........this coming Sunday...

lwien

In my experience republicans don't dislike cannabis or the thought of it being legalized. In fact, real republicans fully support ending the drug war and loosening the grasp the federal government has on states that have chosen to legalize. I googled "fox news medical marijuana" and not a single negative result came up on the first page. Here's a few of the articles that did show up from Fox.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/08/26/medical-marijuana-may-reduce-painkiller-related-deaths/

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/04/09/does-medical-marijuana-work-for-pets/

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/...do-for-daughter-medical-marijuana-treatments/

5aqN87Q.jpg

Watch Hannity tonight on Fox. It's a response to CNN's Medical Cannabis coverage.

Just remember to keep your sense of humor rather than throwing your shoe through the TV. :bang:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Watch Hannity tonight on Fox. It's a response to CNN's Medical Cannabis coverage.

Just remember to keep your sense of humor rather than throwing your shoe through the TV. :bang:
Weed 3 was the best of the three airings. Makes one hopeful that the ice could be breaking!

MinnBobber

Weed 3 was the best of the three airings. Makes one hopeful that the ice could be breaking!

I didn't see the first two but Weed 3 does make one hopeful that we're on the verge of a cannabis revolution.
At least there are many med studies beginning, which should show that cannabis helps with more conditions than any other medicine in the universe.

MinnBobber,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

lwien

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
You guys are showing your age, :myday: my generation struggles with that one, most think it's called Tide or Tied stick. Honestly I only knew about it from Cheech & Chong movies, never seen the stuff personally.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I only had the thai stick once and it was super intense. I was young and in college. But I still remember what an amazing high it was...blew my mind! It would be great to go back in time with today's weed and vapes and see how that would have effected my much-more-pure system!

GetLeft

You're taking me way back! Definitely remember those sticks. A little expensive but fun for a treat when they were around. Good stuff but not tko like lots of today's stuff can be if one's not careful. What put me out of commission in the 80s was stuff my friends were calling "Hawaiian." Beautiful bright green tangy smelling sticky bud that put you on you a**. I remember getting some from a buddy after I had been out of the country for a year (obviously a lot had happened during that year in the bud culture), hitting on it the way I would have hit on the regular stuff I was brought up on, and spending two straight hours staring at my bedroom walls. Woke up the next morning and told myself I needed to get my shit together : ) and took a 20+ yr. break. It took some wonderful strawberry haze a couple of years ago to knock some sense back into me. I've been quite sensible ever since.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Jesus. I haven't seen that in at least 30 years. That was about as good as it got back then. Or as good as I got it. I was able to miss the South East Asia debacle...

Those are thicker than any I saw back then.

BTW, the Weeds 3 thing was great. Funny how with each show Sanjay became more and more strident about the need to make this medicine available to those who need it.

Edited

Last edited:

lwien

Funny how with each show Sanjay became more and more strident about the need to make this medicine available to those who need it.

Yup. He's getting as frustrated as we are about it, eh, maybe even more as a doctor when he sees the potential for good that could be realized.

Can you imagine being a doctor who comes across diseases that can't be cured or curtailed but then, you come across something that looks to have real promise in treating those diseases only to have the government standing in your way of doing further research in that potential promise and then you see the patients that you could have helped but can't because both you're hands are tied behind your back. Argggggg.............:bang:

Last edited:
Top Bottom