• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Weecke C Vapor Vaporizer

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Glad that you too are on the March for new vaporizers. Are you going by the Massdrop route, they are
70 US (=>$) ATM.

If they @ Weecke incorporate your suggestions, they will perhaps let you beta their product....

Wonder what changes they made with their newer model.

Keep'em smiling, my friend.

stark1,
Reactions: Raistlin

Raistlin

I didn't realise you said "peanuts". Oops.
Glad that you too are on the March for new vaporizers. Are you going by the Massdrop route, they are
70 US (=>$) ATM.

If they @ Weecke incorporate your suggestions, they will perhaps let you beta their product....

Wonder what changes they made with their newer model.

Keep'em smiling, my friend.
Thanks stark1.

I bought the FM V8 via eBay. I haven't used massdrop and I don't mind paying a little extra to get it sooner. My FM V5 is starting to show the wear from its everyday use and my inconsistent cleaning. My understanding of vaporizers is increasing and I think I was overloading the chamber too often so that the silicon seal is stressed more.

The Weecke person has advised they will include me on Beta tests but I'm not that trusting, so if that actually happens then it will be a nice bonus. My goal is just the same as everybody here - a value for money, efficient and safe vaporizer. If Weecke are interested in doing that, then I'm interested in helping.

It's nice to share this passion for such a wonderful thing :-)

stark1

Lonesome Planet
From Arigato, I assume.

You know we may have possible issues with this new product, we can only cross our fingers, and hope.

The ratio of quality for money has been high with Flowermate however, so we shall see. Smiss, are you listening.

May we be blessed with our Flowermates ( that, coming from a blasphemous non-religious bugger is rich ).

stark1,
Reactions: Raistlin

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
from the face he sometimes makes in the video its probably not quite satisfying with tobacco :p

nah im unbiased, just stumbled upon the video on reddit. also thought that its a kickass bowl size, and they claim 8-10 fillings per batterycharge (guess tobacco), thats something i guess.

funkyjunky,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Are you positive?

AFAIR, there is the Atmos Transporter. :science:

Thats true, I also don't understand why you would want it to look like that though....idk, video makes it seem like it works well, thats where it counts, as Mr.Weed said prior though plastic near the heating chamber isn't very ideal.

HillaryClinton,
Top Bottom