• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Weecke Avatar

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Not much info on those two, i guess they are still new.. both feature some interesting instant heat conduction technology.. Otherwise one looks like a giant pill and the other like the firefly . I cant get it why photos appear without background but you can open them in new tab and view them on white background..
32.png
51.png
12.png
22.png
42.png
banner03.jpg

Modnote: Dr Haze split into it's own thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nilsson

I am very interested in this, the instant heat feature sounds very interesting (sounds like the grasshopper). But 300 and 450 Celsius sounds very hot...

Nilsson,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
So this and the "pill" are probably the new products Healthy Rips hinted about in their own thread. You don't change a winning team! :p

KeroZen,
Reactions: CVC4455

GEED

Gaseouser
Looks like a Firefly knockoff.
Thats kinda obvious, but if they managed to take apart, study and put it together to an acceptable standard than it could go a long way. "Ceramic heating Chamber. Truly." - sounds conduction

GEED,
Reactions: Tiny88

notown

Thats kinda obvious, but if they managed to take apart, study and put it together to an acceptable standard than it could go a long way. "Ceramic heating Chamber. Truly." - sounds conduction
Just spoke with Tony at weecke. He says that they abandoned the avatar project so it won't be going into production. Bummer!!

notown,

sickmanfraud

Just spoke with Tony at weecke. He says that they abandoned the avatar project so it won't be going into production. Bummer!!

How did this information make it into the public domain? Also why make a marketing poster of an item before you decide to produce it??

Mods: If this is not being manufactured than you need "upcoming and not to be released vaporizers"

sickmanfraud,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Nope, the way we do is to move to the released section then apply the "discontinued" prefix. Happened already for other (ill-fated) devices...

This one prolly has the record for the most short-lived though...

KeroZen,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Nope, the way we do is to move to the released section then apply the "discontinued" prefix. Happened already for other (ill-fated) devices...

This one prolly has the record for the most short-lived though...
Well i just saw this on their alibaba profile,and am pretty sure it wsnt there before,so i guess you never now :)0 .
HTB1AJHxPFXXXXbvXVXXq6xXFXXXk.jpg

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom