Web Suicide

Purple-Days

I guess people have exposed themselves and want that part of themselves to die. Just a weird comment on the new fabric. :rolleyes:

Purple-Days,

jofroxp

sorry, :D little baked and watching half baked..so i talk baked and as a result I feed the horse till it dies.:ninja:

jofroxp,

reece

Purple-Days said:
I guess people have exposed themselves and want that part of themselves to die. Just a weird comment on the new fabric. :rolleyes:
I read this post before checking the link. When at the site I'm reading and asking myself what the hell is Tom talking about? I don't see anything about fabric or exposing here. :lol:

Delayed reaction. As I start to understand what the site is about it hits me. OH, that's what he's talking about. :lol:

"I don't see anything about fabric..." Kids say the darnedest things.

reece,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
Good idea for anyone who spends more than 5 min. a week on those stupid sites!

MoeOnTheMoon,

ClemsonVapor489

MoeOnTheMoon said:
Good idea for anyone who spends more than 5 min. a week on those stupid sites!
Let's be fair now. A lot of these people simply don't realize what they could be doing with the time they're wasting.

ClemsonVapor489,

reece

And it isn't always wasting time. Some folks live very far from their friends and family. It helps keep people connected. But I'll never stop wondering about those who post the most intimate details about their lives.

reece,
Top Bottom