Pen Waxxyvape

BuzzDanklin

Came across this new pen vape today that is currently on Indiegogo - https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/waxxy-vape-sleek-discreet-and-powerful#

I like the design and how it all twist-snaps together, however they never mention temps, and their campaign page says it works for dry herb, but the video only talks about wax/oil. I sent them an email with a few more questions, I'll post here when I get a reply

BuzzDanklin,
Reactions: mrweed

BuzzDanklin

I got an email reply from them. I asked about if they had different temp's for wax/oil/dry herb, and what the temps were. Here is the gist of it:

The Waxxy is designed for waxes and concentrates but will also work with dry herb.That being said if you choose to use dry herbs after wax/oil you must clean out the bowl prior, which we have made a very easy process. The bowl is made of a coated titanium and because of the size of the bowl it is a lot easier to work with, also there is no wick or coil inside. The way heat is transferred it will create the right amount of heat for you to use dry herb on the first temp setting. The temp ranges are still in the air hence the reason we are raising funds to finalize circuitry which will have 2 settings one for wax / concentrates and the other for dry herb. The product is made of a US sourced stainless steel body with components from Taiwan and it will be assembled and tested in house before being shipped. We know the community is very weary from passed experiences from crowd funding but we assure you that Waxxy is a real business and whether we achieve our goal or not on indiegogo it will still be available in the near future.

BuzzDanklin,
Reactions: mrweed
Top Bottom