Water tool < $250

Status
Not open for further replies.
I previously had a thread looking for a piece of glass with a $75 budget. Although it would still be cool to get something super cheap, looking at this stuff long enough has me wanting something a little more. I'm now looking at anything up to about $250 shipped. Entertaining any and all offers, what pieces are you looking to part with? 14.4 mm preferred, but I'm not going to turn down an 18.8 piece when an adaptor costs $15.

Thanks for the reply, havock. I should've been a little more specific in my OP - I'm looking for something a little smaller, ideally in the 11"-14" range. Although I'm really open to any offers, some of the pieces that have caught my eye during my search include the Mobius Nanos, HVY 9mm beakers, Sov Stemlines (keep dreaming I know), Vertigo Inline to Showerheads, ZOB Wubblers - a pretty diverse lineup, I know.

Unless I win the record-jackpot Mega Millions tomorrow, I don't see myself collecting glass anytime in the near future, so I want one sweet piece rather than a so-so piece that will leave me wanting another right away. I might be off-base here, but right now I really want a double-chamber piece, unless the piece in question is a gridded stemline. I know, I know - glass noob talking like he knows exactly what he wants when he probably doesn't, but I've been doing a lot of research and I think my HI hits plenty hard enough for two stages of diffusion at least.

Again, I apologize for omitting these details from my OP.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
if ya haven't found what ur lookin' for and want to spend a little less, check out my classified posts

Bob Loblaw,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom