• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Water Cure Your ABV for Reduced Fart Smell

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
appologize if this belongs in ASK, but it's cooking related

i am a proponent of water curing all ABV, because I find that if I do not, and I do not cook the oil, then I can smell the ABV days later in flatulence, and I am so glad during those times that i didn't work around anybody else, because to one degree or another, it smells as bad as when I cook ABV canna-oil on the stove.

so i was reading about firecrackers and other ways people directly consume ABV, and was wondering what other people's experiences have been with the dreaded ABV farts, is it only me?

can we get a sticky in cooking about the benefits of water curing abv? the one by samuel jackson maybe so it stays in everyone's mind

Here's pics of my last water wash:
di-90XY.jpg

di-VVJ3.jpg

di-T4CA.jpg

di-CMQB.jpg

di-L3JU.jpg

di-PLQO.jpg

VWFringe,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
the last cookies i made had no farts. i do believe it was from the half ass water cure i decided to do at the last minute.

herbgirl,

lwien

VWFringe said:
appologize if this belongs in ASK, but it's cooking related

i am a proponent of water curing all ABV, because I find that if I do not, and I do not cook the oil, then I can smell the ABV days later in flatulence, and I am so glad during those times that i didn't work around anybody else, because to one degree or another, it smells as bad as when I cook ABV canna-oil on the stove.

so i was reading about firecrackers and other ways people directly consume ABV, and was wondering what other people's experiences have been with the dreaded ABV farts, is it only me?

can we get a sticky in cooking about the benefits of water curing abv? the one by samuel jackson maybe so it stays in everyone's mind

No water cure..........no farts.

But if I DID get ABV farts, I'd be sure to fart into a 'Cano bag for future use. Waste not, want not, eh? ;)

lwien,
Reactions: Vaked420

wthanna

I think this varies from person to person. I personally never have this problem, and none of my friends have ever mentioned it either. I have never water cured.

wthanna,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
I don't get ABV farts IF i cook it into oil (and stink up the whole house), but if i try to eat it directly watch out

VWFringe,
Top Bottom