water bath , water cure??

MinnBobber

Hi,

I figure the concentrate chefs here know WAY more than me regarding cannabis and water baths.
I basically want to do the "opposite of an ice hash extraction" (cold cold bath to make the trichs brittle and easily fall off to be harvested).

I want a water bath (water cure method) where it leaches out the green stuff and leaves the max amount of
trichs. Cold water to take the trichs so--- how warm of water to leave the max amount of trichs?
Would boiling temp water water cure but leave trichs?

Instead of 7 cycles of soaking in distilled water, would one cycle in my Mota Pot effectively and quickly water cure it?

Then a normal Mota pot cycle of oil and water to get infused oil that does NOT smell taste like a hayfield :)
??? Would this work? Thoughts??

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Poostuff

Poostuff

Please delete
I used to do water baths to remove chlorophylls & clean up herb to use for brewing.

To do this properly room temperature water is used & your herb is dunked & soaked like a tea bag. You change the water twice a day until it's clear, this can take a couple of days depending on how much you're using.

Doing this with warm or cold water still seems to lose trichs because if I'd strain that water through a ProBag I'd still collect a noticeable amount of bubble.

I'm under the opinion that hot or boiling water would screw your herb up but maybe not.

Hopefully someone else will have some more informed input.

Top Bottom