• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gear warming tray or hot plate? what are you using?

tony yayo

Well i use my oil slick pad to put the iso in and purge out. but you bought the 2 pack which are waaaaay to small to use in a dish. so the ones you bought (if they are the 2 small ones) will only be best used for further purging after scrapping or storage.
I've been using the duo to hold my stash on and just put the whole pad in a mason jar. Works great!

tony yayo,
What size mason jar are you using? Do you purge with the pad in the jar? I've been thinking of doing something like this for a week or so and I'd be glad to hear if you have tried this.

ghostslinger,

ndevoid2

Double boiler initial... then mild heat gun only until molten like through the vac purge cycles.
Have you ever tried using a silicone double boiler to avoid scraping? I just got one in the mail today but I need to get some more material before I can try it, any thoughts?

ndevoid2,

mayan

I am new to the wonders of concentrates. I kinda hate working with the FECO and would prefer to get a more solid - workable - substance. My solvent of choice is ETOH. I was thinking of purging -at low heat- with the silicone no-stick pad. Is there anything to be gained by collecting the concentrate from the pad and then putting it at low-temp in the oven? Thanks!

mayan,
Top Bottom