Want your dreams back?

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
Thanks for the tip.

I flippin' love this forum...

20141205_162618-1_zpsccrf21u6.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I keep forgetting to drink this tea. I have only tried it once so far and no dream return, but I haven't given it a fair trial. I will be back...

cybrguy,

Monsoon

I keep forgetting to drink this tea. I have only tried it once so far and no dream return, but I haven't given it a fair trial. I will be back...
It's available in capsule form too, might be easier to remember to take. I'm going to pick up a bottle to try out and I'll report back. Probably worth taking for the anti-anxiety effects alone.

Monsoon,
Reactions: ataxian

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
You reminded me. I will make a cup now.

And in typical after buzz fashion I left the tea steeping and promptly forgot about it until seeing it sitting out this morning... ;)

Well, more Tea last night. I like the tea very much, but no dreams. I did sleep well, though. Nothing to lose I intend to keep trying. Will provide updates... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I used to meditate to reduce stress and clear my little brain, but I haven't done it in a while. I never found that it improved my dreaming, but it did reduce my stress.

cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Really. I have still found nothing that reactivates (or at least returns my memories of) my dreams. Do you normally not remember your dreams and this "awakens" them or do you often dream without using this product?

If this really seems to activate your dreaming I think I will give it a try...

cybrguy,

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I agree with @PoisonousHydra. With PTSD, I'd rather not remember my dreams. They can go right on without me noticing. There is no way to rest with such vividness. I make sure I vape before bed, and take an elixer so I can avoid awareness of my dreams. If this changes, I will be sure to look into the fine suggestions on this thread.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
One of the reasons that it should be legal for all Vets (or anyone with PTSD related dreaming) to have access to cannabis regardless to where they live. It would seem a very simple solution to a difficult and vexing problem.

I miss my dreams, though, and would really like to have them back at least to some degree. These days I would say I remember less than one a month and many months none at all.

The only time I remember dreaming these days is when on a T break, and I rarely do that. But that makes it pretty clear to me it's the cannabis.

crawdad

floatin
Do you normally not remember your dreams and this "awakens" them or do you often dream without using this product?

when i was younger, i dreamed many dreams and remembered most...some i still remember very vividly today like an actual (physical) experience, in some cases more so. nowadays, im not sure that i dream at all and on rare occasions i will remember a very short portion of a larger dream but within minutes its gone and when that happens i do feel a bit disconnected.

with the product im able to remember most (if not all) of a vivid dream, the duration of this memory lasts longer than normal. its certainly helping me to dream and remember it. noticed this effect a few days after using, 3-4 puffs an hour or so before bed (ive tried more but felt a bit tired the next day).

i certainly have dreams id rather not remember even if for a minute after awaking, but in general feel better when i do remember a dream...in some way i feel im staying connected to self.

ive also tried "focus", seems effects take about 1-2 hours for me but it is noticeable, i would not rank it as a huge effect but one nonetheless and lasts a while.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Doesn't say anything about dreams on their website. Just that it aids sleep. I'm sleeping ok, just not dreaming.

On your recommendation I will probably give it a try. Not much to lose as long as it's safe...

crawdad

floatin
Doesn't say anything about dreams on their website. Just that it aids sleep.

ya i had no expectations with dreams using it, just what happened after a few days use for me...short hits not holding in long. im hoping there isnt a tolerance like ive experienced with dream herb.

crawdad,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Had a chat with the company on their website. The person I chatted with had not heard of any dream enhancement from their product. They only see it as a sleep aid.

I will comment on how it effects me after trying it. I am not particularly hopeful about getting dreams back but I will try almost anything I don't know is harmful. I have tried many different teas and some herbs with no effect. I have not yet tried melanin so...

And, BTW, I did confirm that Nutrovape and Nutriair are the same product from the same company. Just a branding change.

Last edited:
cybrguy,

hinglemccringleberry

Do you guys think turmeric has an effect on this too? I drink a concoction of turmeric powder and a few other things mixed in w/ it nightly and I sure as hell dont have any problems getting vivid dreams, even though Im a daily THC user. I just had another ridiculous dream last night that Ive been thinking about all day today.

hinglemccringleberry

i use turmeric when im getting a cold (among other things), what else are you putting in your tea?
Organic turmeric powder, some kind of beneficial oil (olive, fish, coconut etc), black pepper, lemon juice/lemon slice. Taking a healthy fat and black pepper with it is required because it dramatically increases turmeric/curcumin's bioavailability.

Last edited:

GetLeft

Organic turmeric powder...

Do you get your turmeric via supplement? I'm thinking I'm going to start supplementing it. Probably not my own concoction; it looks like there are good options out there in the supplement aisle.

I hadn't considered my dreams or my lack of dreams in a good while. I think I'll start paying attention.

GetLeft,
Top Bottom