• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Want your dreams back?

davesmith

Glass Blower
Got recommended this by a guy on another forum and seeing the thread about poor sleep after vaping reminded me. Sorry if its been mentioned before.

Tulsi tea. (Holy basil)

Now I love my herbal teas and nothing accompanies a vape session better than a cup of herb tea with a little honey in it. Drinking this herbal tea (tulsi and Brahmi or three tulsi are my favourites so far) has brought back my dreams regardless of whether I'm high or not. Its also said to have many other health benefits and is the herbal embodiment of the god shiva (I think). Anyway it tastes great.

Highly recommended.

luchiano

Gingko biloba gives good dreams also. Both herbs effect your acetylcholine levels which I think is why they enhance brain activity. Holy basil inhibits its breakdown and gingko releases it if I remember correctly. Taking lecithin will allow you to have a lot of acetylcholine available since it is metabolized into it.

Kid_cody420

I always have terrible dreams after I quit smoking for a period of time. Any remedies or tea's you guys know of to help generate those into good dreams?

Kid_cody420,
Reactions: Frogman

grokit

well-worn member
Tulsi tea incoming, thanks for the tip! I'm already taking ginkgo but may switch to bedtime. My subconscious is much smarter that I am so I want to provide it with as much empowerment as possible!

grokit,

JoeKickass

I also like to have a glass of wine (or two) with dinner, alcohol also inhibits your dreams, but I remember hearing something about how your brain keeps track of how long you've been sleeping, and when the alcohal is processed out of your body, your brain tries to cram in all the dreams for a whole night. I guess that's why if you drink you have crazy dreams that seem so recent :myday:

Tweek

I can't have alcohol anymore...well I can, but I pay the price, even with one drink. The next day, my anxiety is through the roof.

I have a device that I can wear which tracks how long I have been asleep. Kinda neat, but it's a paid subscription sort of thing, so I hardly use it.

Tweek,
Reactions: JCat

grokit

well-worn member
Yeah fuck alcohol. I like the taste and effects okay but not the aftermath, not at all.

I can still enjoy a glass of wine with a meal or a single drink but I have to milk it the rest of the evening if I want to stay out of trouble. I currently seem to be learning that I can't drink socially/medicinally/recreationally anymore. Anyways it doesn't make me happy that's fo sho.

Last edited:

Outlaw Farmer

Stealth Mode Engaged
I can't have alcohol anymore

Outlaw is Irish Injun. I didn't have a chance. I'm sure I was born with a resistance to alcohol. They gave me whisky for teething, they gave me beer when I was a toddler to sleep, and now I don't really drink because I can run up several hundred dollars in a night in @a bar. Dive bar, no dancers.

I have a device that I can wear which tracks how long I have been asleep. Kinda neat, but it's a paid subscription sort of thing, so I hardly use it.
I know ppl with sleep apnea and insomnia. Sleep lab test, brain wave recorders, all that. But I would like to admit out loud that I've never heard of that. And it's a subscription you say? Don't tell me...it's an Iphone app? Those things are amazing.

EDIT- Outlaw can't spell.

ALmost forgot- If I want to dream I sleep cold. Really cold. Crazy stuff in REM. I should look it up.

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Yeah you're right, it fit so well with my subscribe & save I didn't take a closer look lol:

81eNDGYAy9L._SL1500_.jpg

Is this one that you're familiar with? Gonna poke around a bit more...

edit:
Okay there's a lot of them, I'm leaning toward the lemon ginger one. There's a bunch of pure ones but I don't know what it tastes like. None of the good ones s&s though.

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Amazon has lots of kinds of tulsi, the main difference besides the blends seems to be some have three kinds and some are just purple tulsi, and some have stems and twigs because they are medicinal...

Read the wiki on tulsi and it's pretty cool, gonna get the pure stuff for sure.

grokit,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I like the straight Tulsi (no caffeine)... I also am a HUGE fan of India Breakfast (w/black tea), Vanilla Cream (no caffeine), and the Chai Masalla (with caffeine). There is a Rose one that is also very nice (no caffeine).

I think you might be surprised at just how good the straight Tulsi is, should you try it.

grokit

well-worn member
I'm a coffee guy (back to roasting my own beans!) but I drink pau d'arco & sympacho teas before dinner sometimes, and I make my own blend of yerba mate' for my occasional coffee detox periods.

Anyways I ended up getting frustrated by amazon's options to my location,
so I ordered some of this off ebay:

$T2eC16J,!)kE9s4Z-4v3BRwHN7HW4Q~~60_3.JPG

And I put some of this in my cart; has anybody tried this kind?

$T2eC16Z,!zYFIcYRmCLOBSQ)8q!HbQ~~60_3.JPG

I'm digging the box art.

I also have a box of ginkgo clarity incoming :tup:

Top Bottom