Wake and bake

little maggie

I can't figure out where to put this question.

I wonder if any Oregon folk have gone to Wake and Bake yet? I'm curious about what it's like.

little maggie,

gangababa

Curious you should ask.

I can't answer. Although I am here within blocks of several bud boutiques that I visit, my wake and bake days date far back into times past of uncertain sources and insufficient supplies.

There were then, those times I'd need make a 300 mile round trip for my bags of bud. There were dry times of nothing 'til the next harvest, and times the pot was paraquat poisoned.

I find my greatest personal observation is how boring the legal scene is. I'm running low, so! There's always tomorrow and so many options of taste and place from which to choose.

Visiting legal rec stores is a fun activity, even just to window shop. Interesting differences are there in how the sativa sellers choose to decorate and merchandise and market.

And so many. Some are funky and others chichi. Most go to great lengths to show and sell, and smell.
Still, I first visited a newer flower-seller a few days back where only prepackaged grams and eights and quarters were offered, trucked down from the main office a hundred miles away.

Some pot-purveyors offer great low prices on damn good weed* even if still higher than the old market.
The choices offered and the information provided and the "updated 26 minutes ago" menu prices presented on Leafly leave me free to wake and bake and vape til late and run down to the cannabis-corner store for the next variety of my what-ever more marijuana.
2006-01-21%20001_zpsqpqdcwgn.jpg
2006-01-21%20002_zps1jf6cnah.jpg

*I have purchased Durban Poison, Jack Herer, Alaska Thunderf*ck, Trainwreck, etc for $5-$8 per gram.
Then the 25% tax began.

Last edited:

HomeFree

Sound like a nice way to meet some new people, share with friends, and eat a bunch of food. Bring a portable vape! :D

HomeFree,
Reactions: GetLeft
Top Bottom