1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

W9tech Ultra Bundle!! Persei, Herc SR71, LUC V4, batteries and more!

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by exit, Jun 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exit

exit Almost dead

NOTE: Okeanos is not pictured as it is currently in an ISO bath but please inquire if interested...

[​IMG]

I have gravitated back towards flower use nearly exclusively, as such my concentrates gear has been collecting dust unused. I am hoping I can get my setup to someone who will use it more and when i get back into concentrates I can buy a new purple Persei.

I am looking to sell all of this as a bundle please. The price is for everything together shipping and paypal fees included. I have invested probably close to $600 on everything you see here. Absolutely nothing is like it and I have converted so many friends to W9 on this very setup. I am asking $325 shipped 2-day Priority mail in the USA. Please PM with any interest.

I have lots of stuff here...
    - Black Persei with dual cart and single cart top and box
    - Extra red dual cart top (old version, compatible with 6V battery setup)
    - Black SS kit
    - 1x new 5.0 ohm Omicron cartridge
    - 4x (2 matched/labeled pairs) of AW 18350 batteries
    - 2x AW 18650
    - 2x AW LiFePo RCR123 3.2v
    - 2x Sony VTC4 (note! these are a matched pair and should only be used in a pair for 7.4v usage! if you use them separately, never ever stack them again.)
    - 1x 7.4v KISS cart (purple, original style)
    - 1x Hercules SR-71, with SR74 titanium screen, and SR-74 style white rod, and extra titanium coil (i found it!)
    - Omicron fill tool
    - Efest LUC V4 Smart Charger

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    MileHighLife and 063_XOBX like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors