VXL mouthpieces, jhook, Solo and Joda glass, Claisens.

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
I have a few things sitting around that I'm sure others can use.

Two Vapexhale dry 18mm mouthpieces. These will work on all models of VXL products as well as all 18mm male joints.
  • $20 each + shipping
1YbCPUm.jpg

Next up is one very large Jhook. I'm not sure of the origin of this piece as it came from eBay.
This is a very large, thick piece that is some sort of tinted glass that changes depending on the light. I've seen it reflect as blue, purple, and pink depending on the light source. 18mm female joint.
Lighter not included;)
  • !!! SOLD !!!
A0c3FV4.jpg

Next up we have a couple of PVHES Solo stems. These fit very tightly in my Air, so no guarantees they will work with the Air, hence, I can only recommend these for the Solo.
One is a regular PVHES stem with a chip in one of the slots. Doesn't affect function but it is noticeable. Chip pictured at bottom.
The other is a PVHES shorty turbo. This one is in great shape.

• PVHES solo stem with chip $15 + shipping - the one on the right
  • PVHES shorty turbo $23 + shipping - on the left
v2ZfbH4.jpg

Next we have an Awesome Joda GonG in 18mm that fits the Solo. It will not fit my Air, unfortunately, so I'm hoping someone can enjoy it. As with most of Jodas work, pics don't do it justice.

• $30 + shipping
hKwHegg.jpg

I also have some Claisen adapters as well as a couple of other 18-18 female and 14-14 female adapters
The Claisens are 19/22 and 19/26. One is ISO joints and the other is US joints. The sizes are printed on them.

• Claisens - SOLD
  • Adapters - $5 each + shipping
Or if you buy any of the other items I'm listing let me know and I can include any of the adapters for half price.

pWKDU4o.jpg

PM me if interested and I'll get you a shipping quote to your zip.
CONUS shipping only unless you really have to have it and can talk me into it. :lol:

PayPal only. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Top Bottom