VXH Hydracirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Hey folks, im selling my VHX hydracirc. This thing is built like a tank and is flawless. I'm only getting rid of this because I have my eye one something else. I'm not to well versed in HT's but asked a couple of well known, reputible members that are well versed what it should be worth on here and was told that I should ask in the 225$ price range. So..... 225$ shipped bombproof, insured, CONUS. That covers paypal fees too. I have other items listed in the classifieds also and if you'd like to bundle anything, shoot me a pm and ill give ya a stellar deal. Its a little dirty in the pics but will be shiny like new when it comes to you.

k3422f.jpg

wccmkw.jpg

JCat

Accessory Maker
It is a good price! I already have one like it and it's my primary tube :)

JCat,
Reactions: ogcook

that herb guy

LOL I sincerely doubt I have anything you'd be interested in. Bit of a minimalist so far.
Good luck with it. Maybe if I'm the lucky one it will be around and things will make a turn for the more profitable around here.

that herb guy,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Do you ship outside of north america? because I live in France and i could be interested.

PPN,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
It's collected dust ever since I got my pinnacle watertool and id like to see it go somewhere it'd get used. I've also had fun using it with the ssv as well.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
That's a sick price for a classic piece. I'd grab it if I didn't have a similar HT. I'm tempted anyway. :lol:

:peace:

That's what I've been saying EVERY TIME I see this things price drop! I've got my 1.0, like the one for sale here, sitting in my cabinet, broken :cry: after it fell during cleaning, and the circs gong joint broke, leaving the intact circ/joint floating in the intact HT...a very minimally broken piece, completely unusable. I have a 2.0 evolver circ now, that replaced the 1.0 after it broke, yet I am STILL tempted to scoop this one up!

If I can't get mine repaired, and this is still available, you may get a PM about a trade for something, perhaps an FC bubbler from GBD.

Purpl3_Haz3,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
If I didn't already have one of these I would have purchased this already. Great price :)

t-dub,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Yeah for anybody waiting for another price drop , you will be disappointed because I don't think I'll go lower on this one. The only reason I can afford to go this low is because I got it in trade. So if ur waiting for another price drop you might as well pull the trigger now.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: ogcook
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom