• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VX by Vablur (Coming soon!)

I like the new design. No matter how cool it looks though I think it comes down to functionality and size. We are all still waiting for that truly great, easy to use portable that produces great vapor. Many have come close but I don't think there is a model that has really nailed the portable market. When released if this thing is small, stealthy, easy to use and does not require frequent cleaning it will sell like hot cakes in my humble opinion.

cawshook

Solod out.
I agree, t-dub! I'd rather hear more about the internals than the side panels, but I'll bet we aren't there yet.

Here's a suggestion...if I am right, you have the battery on the bottom and the bowl on the top with the mouthpiece right there. If so, the unit will suffer from a short vapor path that gives hot and harsh vapor. The Ascent used the length of the unit to remedy this, while the PNPro, which suffers from it, used a pong to make it easy to use external glass to remedy it. I suggest you incorporate some kind of internal air path for cooling, or have it extend for use and retract for storage like the Ascent.
What about like a glass coil? i think that would be cool, no pun intended.

cawshook,

rizzo

Love the design,not crazy about logo. As mentioned futuristic minimal design would be cool All black or all stainless with minimal logo

rizzo,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

Vape Dr.

This vape looks promising. I hope it lives up to its expectation.

@rizzo I agree. Where I live, stealth is a key aspect for any vape.

I liked the first design way better. I'm fine with it not standing up by itself.
I haven't heard much on this thread in a while. I hope things are moving along smoothly!
Some updates from Vablur would be greatly appreciated, their website isn't up yet.

Vape Dr.,

grokit

well-worn member
I like the new design, reminds me of tron legacy :tup:

tron_legacy_wallpaper_by_herooftheday-d35veq5.jpg

Vape Dr.

Did this vape not go into production?
The manufacturer was all over the forums then just dropped off 4 months ago.
Any updates on this one?...Anyone:shrug:

Vape Dr.,
Top Bottom