• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VX by Vablur (Coming soon!)

Wizsteve

i also would like to see a chamber vaporizer made it never been done before on a portable secret stash built in so one could vape thru it .

Wizsteve,

cawshook

Solod out.
Please make the temperature control accurate. Not in terms of reaching that desired temperature, but maintaining a close enough temperature as you inhale. Also IMO they design is too much of an attention grabber. Go for something somewhat stealthy. JMO
Good luck!

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Fellow burqueno. The real question is will the vap come with a side of green chili? I have the solo if you ever want to check it out
Burqueno??
bud_light_commercial_quinoa01.jpg

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: mlo4sho

VX-Vablur

Revolution At Its Finest
Manufacturer
After so many request from multiple sources for a more sleek and discrete design we have finally worked with our manufacture to ensure a more modern and simple look. All designs before this one are irrelevant and this will be more of a realistic vision of what the final product will look like. Details about interior components cannot be provided at this time. However any questions about the front of the unit and other basic questions will be answered. Thank you everyone for all your support!

-Vablur.inc

5l30xx.jpg

lwien

Damn, I liked the original designs better. Semi-round design that can so easily slide into your pocket. So unique. Now, it just looks like a portable vape. Same form factor as a DaVinci and Wispr. Oh well, can't please everyone I guess.

VX-Vablur

Revolution At Its Finest
Manufacturer
Damn, I liked the original designs better. Semi-round design that can so easily slide into your pocket. So unique. Now, it just looks like a portable vape. Same form factor as a DaVinci and Wispr. Oh well, can't please everyone I guess.

With the original design there was found to be several flaws in usability. With the roundness of the unit it would not have been able to stand up right for easy loading unless there was a stand involved. With this new unit not only is it more discrete but the entire functionality of the unit has improved. There will now be a removable battery as well as interchangeable glass bowls and air diffusers. There will also be a release of a range of hard cases that will let you customize the look to your specifications. Thank you for your feedback though.

EveryDayAmnesiac

Hate to say it, but I can't help but see a slightly better-looking DragonLite when I see the new design. Maybe it's just me. :shrug:

I'm afraid I have to say... :goat:

EveryDayAmnesiac,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

lwien

With the original design there was found to be several flaws in usability. With the roundness of the unit it would not have been able to stand up right for easy loading unless there was a stand involved. With this new unit not only is it more discrete but the entire functionality of the unit has improved. There will now be a removable battery as well as interchangeable glass bowls and air diffusers. There will also be a release of a range of hard cases that will let you customize the look to your specifications. Thank you for your feedback though.

While I totally understand the practicality of the new design, the original design is what really peaked my interest. From an aesthetic standpoint, it was a jaw dropper. Now....just ho hum. I can only speak for myself, but the initial excitement for this vape for me, has dwindled. It went from a well designed and engineered piece of stainless steel workmanship to a black plastic box.

I know. Kinda harsh, but just being honest with ya..........just from my perspective of course.

As long as that protruding mouth piece can be pushed in completely, I'm still in.

You mean like an Ascent wantabee?

I original saw the original design over at GC where VB introduced it and I was so excited about it, I suggested to him that he introduce it here as well. I don't think I would have made that suggestion if this was the first design I saw. Oh well................

Last edited:

VX-Vablur

Revolution At Its Finest
Manufacturer
After some misunderstanding there needs to be some clarification. The VX will not be some cheap Chinese made unit. The gloss black surrounding the VX is composed of layers making the unit not only feel more durable but functional. It will be a hard scratch resistant glass with a metal lining underneath to protect the glass from heat. For people worried about the glass breaking, as i said before there will be a range of hard cases. Comparing this product to anything of a plastic nature is just unrealistic. The side will have two stainless steel stripes as well as the users choice between a straight gloss, carbon fiber, or rose gold pin stripe. Vablur is striving to become a provider of higher end portable Vaporizers. This is not just another cheap product that will have to be replaced in a few months. The reason this project started is after noticing a huge gap on quality products in the vaporizer industry. Most of the current models out there just did not meet the qualifications of what I would consider to be a well made and user friendly vape. The VX is going to change the standards of what a true portable vaporizer should be. Heres another sneak peak at the VX.

-Vablur.inc

2liua9w.jpg

lwien

New projected retail price point?
Conduction or convection?
Heat only applied when inhaling and not in between hits. (instant on/off)?

VX-Vablur

Revolution At Its Finest
Manufacturer
New projected retail price point?
Conduction or convection?
Heat only applied when inhaling and not in between hits. (instant on/off)?

Price point cannot be determined at this time. The VX will be entirely convection and utilizes smart temperature control meaning that heat is only applied during inhalation. The VX does feature an auto off feature as well as a lock switch to control the touchscreen function.

-Vablur.Inc

Adobewan

Most of the current models out there just did not meet the qualifications of what I would consider to be a well made and user friendly vape.
I understand that's your opinion, but that doesn't strike me as a fair statement, particularly when the Vablur, at this point, is an image and not a working prototype. Working with a number of the vape companies, I know its easy to say what WILL be, but The Solo, the original Inhalater, the Pinnacle Pro, and the latest Ascent are just a few of the (portable)vaporizers currently available that ARE well made and user friendly by many FC member's standards.
The VX is going to change the standards of what a true portable vaporizer should be.
What standards will be changed by the Vablur?

VX-Vablur

Revolution At Its Finest
Manufacturer
I understand that's your opinion, but that doesn't strike me as a fair statement, particularly when the Vablur, at this point, is an image and not a working prototype. Working with a number of the vape companies, I know its easy to say what WILL be, but The Solo, the original Inhalater, the Pinnacle Pro, and the latest Ascent are just a few of the (portable)vaporizers currently available that ARE well made and user friendly by many FC member's standards.
What standards will be changed by the Vablur?

All the vapes you mentioned are great portable vaporizer and I have personally had the pleasure of trying all of those. Aside from those, not pointing names I have also tried some models that just didn't work for me. Vablur is taking step towards creating a more satisfactory vaping experience. Everyone has their own preferences and opinions. The VX is simply here to add an additional option to the market place.

VX-Vablur,
Reactions: Yoosh

marduk

daydreamer
That looks like an OLED screen... can you confirm? And will there be a true on/off switch? I know you said there will be a "hold" switch, but I'm talking about a total cutoff from battery power to avoid the battery drain problems that happened with the Ascent.

marduk,

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
Price point cannot be determined at this time. The VX will be entirely convection and utilizes smart temperature control meaning that heat is only applied during inhalation. The VX does feature an auto off feature as well as a lock switch to control the touchscreen function.

-Vablur.Inc
Sounds similar to the FireFly.

NinjaMindTriks,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I agree, t-dub! I'd rather hear more about the internals than the side panels, but I'll bet we aren't there yet.

Here's a suggestion...if I am right, you have the battery on the bottom and the bowl on the top with the mouthpiece right there. If so, the unit will suffer from a short vapor path that gives hot and harsh vapor. The Ascent used the length of the unit to remedy this, while the PNPro, which suffers from it, used a pong to make it easy to use external glass to remedy it. I suggest you incorporate some kind of internal air path for cooling, or have it extend for use and retract for storage like the Ascent.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Sounds similar to the FireFly.
Yeah but if this is controlled by the user drawing instead of having to hold a button that would be great. But i dont see it being able to heat up in time to produce clouds if your instantly drawing and heating at the same time. Even the FF requires 5-8 seconds preheating

VX-Vablur

Revolution At Its Finest
Manufacturer
I agree, t-dub! I'd rather hear more about the internals than the side panels, but I'll bet we aren't there yet.

Here's a suggestion...if I am right, you have the battery on the bottom and the bowl on the top with the mouthpiece right there. If so, the unit will suffer from a short vapor path that gives hot and harsh vapor. The Ascent used the length of the unit to remedy this, while the PNPro, which suffers from it, used a pong to make it easy to use external glass to remedy it. I suggest you incorporate some kind of internal air path for cooling, or have it extend for use and retract for storage like the Ascent.

You are correct in saying the battery will be towards the bottom, however the bowl will be towards the middle. Vablur has already taken into consideration the short vapor path that it would have. This is where the interchangeable air path/diffuser comes in. Built inside to the top removable portion of the VX there will be removable glass air paths to cool the hot air down. The interior is fully being worked on at this time however it doesn't make sense in providing details until the prototype is completely finalized and tested. The VX is in the steps of production and is no longer just a concept at this time. Thanks for your suggestion

-Vablur.Inc

VX-Vablur,
Top Bottom