Vriptech Heat Wand 3.0 - $80 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Letting go of my VHW because it hasn't been used since I got the OG Cloud in July 2012. It was bought from the official Vriptech website in February 2012 and was used maybe once a day until I received my Cloud in July of that year. I held on to it for so long thinking it would be the backup to the Cloud, but then the Evo arrived this January. This wand/heater is in like-new condition and comes with 20 extra screens and 3 silicone rings. It has never been used as a lighter (like the Herb Iron) but has a small marking on the dial that was my "sweet spot". There is one thing wrong however: the handle on the upper chamber bowl (that attaches/seals with the heater) broke off when I was cleaning it. It still functions fine and can be used like normal, you just have to grab the bottom part of the bowl when removing it. I'm sure a replacement can be bought for a reasonable price (VHW's creator is very active on FC - @ShadowVape).

Asking for $80 shipped to cont. US, PayPal only, and that includes all fees. It will be securely packed in Pelican foam and will be surrounded with bubble wrap and packing peanuts. I'll send it off the first morning after the funds go through in PayPal. PM me if you have any questions or wanna see more pics. Thanks for looking.

jomlcYt.jpg

bbFRFN2.jpg

deZoCLt.jpg

sGBkZdX.jpg

hMczzAW.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom