Vote Now!

aero18

vaporist
We need more discussion in our government. I know that in the end the people themselves, through initiatives, will most likely spur change, however, let's do all that we can! These questions will be answered by Obama on Feb 1st.

http://www.change.org/ideas/view/legalize_recreational_use_of_marijuana

Go to "Other" in the Youtube categories and vote for cannabis reform. Let's show him that it is not a joke but a serious issue!

http://www.youtube.com/user/citizentube?blend=1&ob=4&rclk=cti#p/c/EB843ABAF59735FD

aero18,

flanman

i tried to but it keeps telling me to log in even though i've logged in numerous times :|

flanman,

aero18

vaporist
collegerower said:
Done. Thanks for the link!
The group responsible for asking Obama directly the questions that had the most popularity ignored anything to do with cannabis reform. Even though it a significant number of votes, and was by far the most popular question in the "Other" category, they blatantly ignored the question.

Politics as usual, I suppose.

aero18,

PerseusStoned

aero18 said:
collegerower said:
Done. Thanks for the link!
The group responsible for asking Obama directly the questions that had the most popularity ignored anything to do with cannabis reform. Even though it a significant number of votes, and was by far the most popular question in the "Other" category, they blatantly ignored the question.

Politics as usual, I suppose.
As expected. The important thing is to keep trying, however.

PerseusStoned,

itriplots

I think I remembered a poll like this around election time and legalizing weed was the #1 voted on issue. When Obama brought it up he couldnt even say it with out laughing... its great to know that the peoples requests are being taken seriously :uhoh:

itriplots,

PerseusStoned

itriplots said:
When Obama brought it up he couldnt even say it with out laughing... its great to know that the peoples requests are being taken seriously :uhoh:
To be fair, if he hadn't laughed, I'm sure the amount of hate mail he was getting everyday would be increased even further. This is a man who once raised his hand, in a group of senators most opposed, when asked who wanted to legalize. It's all politics, you know that.

PerseusStoned,
Top Bottom