SecureSwede

Havnt been on FC in a while but Im happy to see this thread is a little more active again :). I still love my cano, havnt regretted trading my evo for it at all. But I do miss my Evo just because it was a great vape.

hoptimum

I also just got a Volcano, Bought it at my local bootsale, House clearance guy who had no idea of what he had or what it was. When I asked how much for the volcano the response caused my missues to grin from ear to ear. The reply he gave was "Any good to you for £2". I thought about saying how about £1.50 and then paid him the full asking price :) I have to get a valve starter set but even still I can't complain about a volcano classic for less then £100 :)

Have you turned it on and tested the pump?

shredder

Does anyone have a good method for using a volcano bag with a water pipe?

I have some new glass coming and would love to run bags through glass.

shredder,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Does anyone have a good method for using a volcano bag with a water pipe?

I have some new glass coming and would love to run bags through glass.

As Vito stated just use any WT you have!
I have 19mm, 14mm and 10mm WT's and the Easy Valve seals nicely on all of them!
Love my Cano!!

DorianGray

you are so beautiful to me..

volcano_bags.jpg

a year's worth of happy bags!!

shredder

I just push the mouthpiece against the downstem opening (14...18... doesn't matter)
Any bubbler will do.
I use a Zapbubbler at http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/volcano.220/page-21#post-234017
but invert the bag, and set it down on any water device/bong/bubbler.

As Vito stated just use any WT you have!
I have 19mm, 14mm and 10mm WT's and the Easy Valve seals nicely on all of them!
Love my Cano!!

Thanks! I did get a chance to use my volcano with a friends glass water pipe yesterday. It worked surprisingly well. We vaped some milky hot bags through ice water, that would have left me choking without the water.

I have some glass pieces coming and time seems to have slowed, lol.

And I'm multi quoting! Yea me! I fell so techy now

Red_Eyed_Ninja

Just bought a Volcano Classic w/ solid valve, extra bags, and a hard black carrying case case with all the stuff (brushes, 2 grinders, screens ect.) all for $180 off Craig's List. Man, I can see what all the fuss is about. Best vape I've ever used by far....

DoubleVanos

Just bought a Volcano Classic w/ solid valve, extra bags, and a hard black carrying case case with all the stuff (brushes, 2 grinders, screens ect.) all for $180 off Craig's List. Man, I can see what all the fuss is about. Best vape I've ever used by far....

You have discovered the legend known as Volcano! :)

DoubleVanos,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

That is a great price! My volcano has been trouble free since I bought it in 09. I shutter to think how much herb has been roasted in it since it was new. IMHO the best bag vape out there.

Red_Eyed_Ninja

That is a great price! My volcano has been trouble free since I bought it in 09. I shutter to think how much herb has been roasted in it since it was new. IMHO the best bag vape out there.

I agree. Best vapeing experience I've had. Love how the last draw is as good as your first. Conservation. Thickness. Flavor. Everything. And once you get goin' you can crank out bags like your name's Hefty.

I like the little grinder too, gets it superfine and since it's plastic it doesn't stick o resinate as badly as metal ones.

Already burned through 4 grams since I got it, many MANY more to follow.

Comenius

Just got this in my email, directly from Storz & Bickel:

HOLD YOUR BREATH WE ARE REDUCING OUR PRICES

Attention vaporizer friends, we have outstanding news for you! We are reducing the prices of our premium Storz & Bickel products. All of our high quality vaporizers and spare parts are now available at a more favorable price.

Get your new Storz & Bickel Vaporizer Complete Set and enjoy the best vapor quality.

Volcano Classic: was $539, now $479

Volcano Digital: was $669, now $599

Plenty: was $349, now $299

Mighty: was $469, now $399

Crafty: was $399, now $339

No mention in the email of this being a temporary sale... looks like it's permanent?

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Disappointing. They are not really reducing their prices, it's still the same price for EU customers.. It's like they're approximately following the fluctuation of the eur/usd rate and make a big deal out of it.

Last edited:

bobarinios

So what I ended up doing and saving around $300 buck is buying the Volcano accessory kit and then use a wagner heat gun approx $30 and set the temp to 350º. This only takes a couple minutes to heat up and is about 1/5 the cost of a volcano. Not as portable but if your looking for vaping similar to the Volcano I have found this is a great low cost alternative.

Michel

So what I ended up doing and saving around $300 buck is buying the Volcano accessory kit and then use a wagner heat gun approx $30 and set the temp to 350º. This only takes a couple minutes to heat up and is about 1/5 the cost of a volcano. Not as portable but if your looking for vaping similar to the Volcano I have found this is a great low cost alternative.

And I was so dumb and paid 500€ for a Volcano Digit! :doh:

But luckily the volcano seems to be a lot healthier.... (I wouldn't vaporize the way you do, better combust since there are no plastics and off-gasing electronics involved)

Edit: just saw that's your very first post on FC, so welcome here @bobarinios !:wave:

Last edited:
Michel,

lazylathe

Almost there...
@bobarinios

Hope you studied the acceptable heat guns that are recommended...
A lot of the cheaper heat guns are dangerous due to the materials used.
Most of the good heat guns are that are recommended cost way more than $30.

For example go and look up the Vrip website and check their heat gun that they recommend.

Jman5280

Who covers their volcano when not using it to prevent dust from getting in?

I haven't been covering it lately because I don't like waiting for it to cool down. I usually just run the fan for a few second to blow any dust off.

I'm wondering if this is keeping it clean enough. I know the air path is sealed off, but I'm worried about the wear of dust settling on the elctronics. + Possibly inhaling excess dust if it settles in the air path, which is why I run the fan a little bit before placing the herb chamber on.

I'm over thinking this? Certainly. Time to fill a bag.

Jman5280,
Top Bottom