• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Kuzmich

I want to point about vaporizers - cars:
many people drive car. some people choose/prefer rear-wheel drive, some front-wheel drive and other 4x4 and even motorbike. Each of them reaches to goal :) so all gadgets are just different to me.
I took solid valve from buddy who doesn't need it at all. Been bought in 2006 and used from time to only several times as personal. That is all about owner - I didn't payed for it.
Most things about volcano's "+" and "-" were already written here before.
Been used mine for several months already.
Can compare it only to NO2 and old school ghetto glass bubble vape - thats all I got in the past.
and the conclusion is NO2 looks more efficient with less amount of herb
Most times I vape outdoor organic cured weed. Some plants have great high and stimulation effect but average-medium potency so I better to go with single volcano load then load 2-3x NO2s
If there are some indoor gifts as high potent outdoor buds then I would like to go with NO2
overall I like volcano much more then NO2 and next will say more about it.
I start vaping at 4-5 and go up to 7 mostly times. and go farther 8-9 only in the rush or night.
I like volcano's is ease of use and cleaning. It is just fun to disassemble metal and plastic parts with O-rings and put all metal in 99% ips/iso.
The main is user-friendly of whole device: look/view, way to operate the whole process, screen's way of changing and etc.
It takes some time to have full vape session.
When I hurry up the bag fills up while unit is in the operation when the the heat indicator-lamp turns on - I adjust less T to make lamp off and keep air pump working until bag finish fill. At the room temperature 15-20 C already warmed operated volcano needs > 30 seconds to reach the temperature to a 1 step higher level.
thats all I can say now.

techandchess

A volcano classic was the first vape I ever used. Don't own one atm, but zero-draw resistance, the ability of it as a social vape (i first used it with 4 people + 2 valves, and we all got very baked off very little herb), the fact I never have to worry about using it wrong, or staying near the unit, or cleaning, or breaking. The entire volcano experience is nice.

It does get a lot of criticism, I've heard more negativity about the 'cano then any other vape. But the reason people criticize it so much is because it's become so successful and has been enjoyed by so many users. I can see why. You can get them off massdrop for $420 nowadays, which is about fair I think.

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
You can get them off massdrop for $420 nowadays, which is about fair I think.

Nah, the base price is $480 for the classic and $585 for the digi. They get ya on the second page where you have to select an option for the valve that tack on the additional cash.

Still a better deal than most places online and depending on the surge of orders you could get a bit more off.

Zingbuddah,

techandchess

Nah, the base price is $480 for the classic and $585 for the digi. They get ya on the second page where you have to select an option for the valve that tack on the additional cash.

Still a better deal than most places online and depending on the surge of orders you could get a bit more off.

$420 at max discount, $300 for vape $120 for valve.

techandchess,

mojoganjaman

ok folks...I'm an ol' fart...so I need simple answers in real English...my loving wife bought me a digit for Xmas...it is a dry draw...what do I need to "hydrate" the vapor???

thanks guys 'n gals

mojo

mojoganjaman,

max

Out to lunch
The Volcano isn't built for water filtration. Someone may have a suggestion for you, but 'bag fill' is hard to hydrate. On the plus side, the process of filling a bag gives the vapor time to cool, and you lose no THC due to passing through water.

max,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
ok folks...I'm an ol' fart...so I need simple answers in real English...my loving wife bought me a digit for Xmas...it is a dry draw...what do I need to "hydrate" the vapor???

thanks guys 'n gals

mojo
a water piece of some type and one of two things

either a whip adpater and some tubing to straight connect the volcano valve to the piece,
OR a ez valve to glass adapter you can find one on aqualabtechnologies.com by illadelph or i think planetvape sells them as well

Bob Loblaw,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I just use my solid valve pressing it directly on the joint of any of my pieces, I didn't mind to try and get a special piece of glass that makes a seal, as I prefer to have the balloon not attached.

It's the most comfy with 18mm female joints and for the size of the can, I like more a medium-large than a small volume to get bags down.

Last edited:
Roger D,
Reactions: Kuzmich

Vitolo

Vaporist
I use my easy valve bag against any Gong Joint going into water.
I can just push the mouthpiece for a hand held seal, or
a 14/14 Male to male also plugs EXACTLY into the bag!

I recently stuck a piece of SSV tubing onto the top of an easy valve and vaped directly from the bong...
hitting it over and over, occasionally shutting the fan so I could catch my breath!
DSC02970.jpg

Not your standard use..but very effective at medicating totally!

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Mine is on stand by since a long time, that's kind of sad. I have to clean it and put fresh bags on. It has a bit of a smell from the unit, I got it more than 5 years ago. Anybody has opened his classic for a thoroughly clean ?

Roger D,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I'm back from some really intensive OCD action. It was gross inside ! I completely disasembled and cleaned the unit with iso, all the parts and all the surfaces are now plate clean, except the heater insulation, I brushed it very carefully.

I even removed the pump to clean under it, I had to cut a bit of each rubber foot to get it off without damaging them, that was a super pain in the ass to put it back ! I had to tie each foot with some thread and pull them though the bottom cover ! My hands are tired and the tips of my fingers hurt, they even dropped a bit of blood because of a failed attempt and the wire mesh on top. That was worth it. It's so clean, I'm pretty sure it's even cleaner than a new one.

I'm so happy, now he doesn't smell like anything but clean heat, I just pumped a fresh balloon at 5 and it tastes super good. I forgot how it was.

It looks sleek on my desk. I missed it ! And that effortless pull, makes so much vapor, only con is that it gets me coughing

Last edited:

viciouselbow

thanks guys 'n gals

mojo

You can buy a glass adapter (available in 18 or 14 mm) from planetvape.ca for the Easy Valve. It replaces the black mouthpiece. I have a Pinnacle Water Tube, so I purchased the 14 mm glass adapter. I can't tell you awesome it is to walk around with a bag full of Volcano quality vapor which can be water conditioned.

You can buy a brand new Pinnacle Water Tube on ebay for $70 with free shipping within the United States. When I bought it, it was $95. The seller on eBay also has a "Make an Offer" option, so you may be able to get it for a bit cheaper than $70. The glass adapter from planetvape.ca is $25. I love this set-up and think it is totally worth the price. I'll put the links for both products below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pinnacle-Va..._DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c3615e4d5#shpCntId

https://www.planetvape.ca/volcano-easy-valve-gong-adapter.html

Last edited:
viciouselbow,
Reactions: DOOM

hoptimum

You have me intrigued. What's the major advantage of hitting your Volcano bag in particular through the PNWT? I know the Volcano vapor can feel a little dry sometimes. I've been enjoying the water tool with the Silver Surfer whip, and I think it's a fantastic little device.

hoptimum,

viciouselbow

You have me intrigued. What's the major advantage of hitting your Volcano bag in particular through the PNWT? I know the Volcano vapor can feel a little dry sometimes. I've been enjoying the water tool with the Silver Surfer whip, and I think it's a fantastic little device.

I don't have too much experience with other set-ups, but I felt like the direct tube from my Easy Valve to my bong was overkill. I like the PN WT w/bag set-up more for some reason. I suppose it's the fact that I can still receive water conditioned vapor while controlling the time intervals between hits, while also being able to control the volume of my hits manually. Also, I love being able to transition from standing up to sitting down/ lying back. I also tend to move around frequently from my balcony, to my computer, to my kitchen with the PN WT and bag.

It's definitely personal preference in the end. I am by no means a vaporizer aficionado, so I doubt many people will agree with me.

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Random find here. I was looking for vaporizers on eBay and saw a Purple Volcano. I swear I have nothing to do with this listing and I'm not promoting it, but it does seem genuine. I won't link it, but it's easy enough to search. It looks pretty cool. It seems like it would need some repairs. I'm definitely not in the market, but I thought people might find it interesting.

Pickz,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Random find here. I was looking for vaporizers on eBay and saw a Purple Volcano. I swear I have nothing to do with this listing and I'm not promoting it, but it does seem genuine. I won't link it, but it's easy enough to search. It looks pretty cool. It seems like it would need some repairs. I'm definitely not in the market, but I thought people might find it interesting.
no link?

Bob Loblaw,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Purple Volcano being sold as collectors item by Vaporstore.
They apparently got this as a special item directly from S&B....
and have decided to sell the item at a premium!

Vitolo,

lwien

Maybe it's my monitor or maybe my eyes, but that 'Cano looks blue to me, not purple. Is it just me?

lwien,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Using photoshop, I found that the base color is a shade of purple, but where any light is reflected it appears cobalt blue (candy apple cobalt blue to be exact).
I think in person or photographed in sunlight we would see the purple.

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
That price is cray cray.
Especially when you consider the bad shape of the product (dented violently, taped with a bit of scotch and a stupid logo sticker) and the fact that they don't even include a new air filter and it's missing it's cap witch are simple spares they could order from S&B to provide at least a full kit at this ridiculous price. I'd bet on the fact that it's not going to sell.

If you wanna ball, better get a brand new one, and gold plate it.

http://www.computer-choppers.com/gallery.html?name=volcano-classic.html

They offer all kind of plating :
  • Triple Chrome
  • Black Chrome
  • Copper (clear coat req.)
  • 24kt Gold
  • White Gold
  • Rose Gold
  • Platinum
Edit : I was so curious about it I just asked for the price for logo removal and pink gold plating of the cover. Puffing on a white, almost grey balloon right now. I'm happy to say the beast has returned to his dedicated corner on the left of my desk for some serious medication :) I have been neglecting it for a while. I bought that machine almost 6 years ago as my first vaporizer, it's a part of my history, I'm so glad I didn't finally sold it for some quick buck, that would have been the dumbest move ! I'm almost considering paying for the plating if it's not too expensive so I will have this cool feeling, illusion to be rich and not feel like a broke ass while looking at it lol. Hey at least mine is not dented. I even did took the plane two times with it, on my luggage without specific protection, just well placed. I wonder how hard the guys banged up this purple one to make it look so shitty :p Mine has no more 5 on the temperature dial, because I turned it so much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom