• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

thewhitegorilla

I figgured out one thing I got a turkey bag not a volcano . Are you supposed to attatch ot with the oring?

thewhitegorilla,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Oh, no. I don't buy vaporizers on Ebay. Too many fake and broken units out there.

Deadshort480,

max

Out to lunch
Oh, no. I don't buy vaporizers on Ebay. Too many fake and broken units out there.
eBay has had buyer protection for a long time now. Your fears are unfounded.

Tyre said:
Why is a Volcano so expensive? $300???!!!​
$300 is cheap for a used 'cano. They're expensive because plenty of people think they have to pay the high price to get quality, and they keep selling. They are good quality though, so between the myth and the fact, you get high resale like $300 and up.​

max,

thewhitegorilla

No I meant the bag itself is a turkey bag the unit works great and is totally adjustable for different effects. Its just that it is new and I didn't know that the oem bags are really tubes yoiu install it and turn it inside out and then close the end

thewhitegorilla,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
eBay has had buyer protection for a long time now. Your fears are unfounded.

Too much hassle. Buying direct or through a distributor is the way to go. I've had issues with products from Ebay before and it was a giant pain in the ass to deal with. My fears are definitely not unfounded. There is so much fake stuff sold on Ebay that people don't even realize they are buying a counterfeit or fake product.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I replace the bags often.
Sometimes the shape changes slightly, and the bag part holds the valve too sbuggly, so you must use two hands removing filled bag from valve (so valve does not come off with you)
I have used turkey baster bags, and other bags from other vape makers.

thewhitegorilla

Anyways the new easy bags aren't like that video they have a bugle shape at the end and have an o ring that traps the bag on the bugle

thewhitegorilla,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Yes, although this was made with older bag, I use this same technique with the bugle shaped ones.
It is done exactly the same. The ring is supposed to trap the bag before you pop it back in.

thewhitegorilla

Is that the solid valve?Does it have a valve to block the vapor between hits? I've only seen the easy set, but I have heard of people using something from another maker to hold the bags, and the goodies that's why I'm asking

thewhitegorilla,
Interesting that Mr Storz wrote his name on the side? Lol
Gotta have the inventor's sig on there :)

The one problem I have had in the last two months of daily use is my slip ring snapped when I dropped the whole bag on the hardwood. I feel like my friend's v.1 slip ring would have held up.

Other than that, the thing is a champ. She is precise, efficient, and consistent.

crocostimpy,

OrganicHealer

aloha

my first post. just got a used Volcano Classic Solid Valve on craigslist for 200. Just the unit...no bags or values and anything else. The others things I need will cost me 119. I sure hope this thing works well, as I just plugged it in and saw the lights work and air blower.

We will see

OrganicHealer,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

jardri

Vapor Dreams
How much herbs do you use on you volcano easy? I am using it lately with a bong and if I want only one or two big hits i use a minimal quantity, like a load in a Solo

jardri,

hoptimum

aloha

my first post. just got a used Volcano Classic Solid Valve on craigslist for 200. Just the unit...no bags or values and anything else. The others things I need will cost me 119. I sure hope this thing works well, as I just plugged it in and saw the lights work and air blower.

We will see

Good luck. I bought a used volcano cheap but it had been abused and required repairs. Luckily I live close to their repair center in Oakland and they fixed me up. Good and fast customer service. It cost me $160, though. It still ended up being a good deal for me and I now have a like new Volcano digit, but there are risks to buying used Volcanoes. Since you won't be getting a valve you will have a choice between the older solid valve or the easy valve. I like the easy valve. The startup kit for either of them is $119.

hoptimum,

Spyderchop

i smoked 4 joints a night of nice Kush. just got a classic volcano with
solid valve.... im done somking joints im so baked just off half a joint
and that was more than one sitting!

love this thing wow :rockon:

lwien

I think this thread is one of the most boring ones just because the cano is so perfected we have nothing to talk about unless someone buys one or doens´t like bags.
Any vape that has been around as long as the 'Cano should be perfected by now.

Great vape if you have the wherewithal to buy one, and you like sucking on bags.

lwien,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i do, and i do. also getting a cloud for comparison. have had many others, prefer over whip.

Bob Loblaw,

hoptimum

Any vape that has been around as long as the 'Cano should be perfected by now.

Great vape if you have the wherewithal to buy one, and you like sucking on bags.

I think Volcano gets a bad rap. If its price wasnt so out of whack with other vapes, it might get more love. Bags are what they are, and really, theyre not that bad.
I'm impressed most so far with the volcano's precise temperature control. The Digit is said to be accurate within 3 degrees, allowing for specific extraction at different temps. You can dial into low temps for max flavor and thc, and higher temps for cbd and cbn. Other vapes do this of course, but none as accurately and promptly as the Volcano IMO. Its also quite efficient. One thin layer just covering the screen will yield 3-4 potent bags. And it does a nice job with concentrates, using the liquid pad. If anything, the Volcano's biggest drawback is that its usually overkill for just one person. It can be a bit like owning a cafe quality espresso machine to make the occasional machiato.

salamanderfish

The only plug in vape I have owned is the SSV. Overall my experience with it has been positive; however, with all the accessories, glass part replacements and custom engravings it has costed me more than a new Volcano would. If I had a Volcano I would also save more money on herbs and guests in my house wouldn't get frustrated with learning to properly use a whip. I have mostly given up on showing other smokers the wonders of vaporization. The learning curve on the SSV is too long. People blow into the whip, spill everywhere, and fail to take proper hits. The dosage control, efficiency, ease of use and reliability of the Volcano have had my attention for a long time.

Top Bottom