Robobuddah

I do own a FP and an EVO but still love my Volcano and I laud its somewhat unique characteristics.

We really, really, really are a diverse bunch with different objectives (slightly different or way different) for our vapes. I think with the Volcano its a more accurate approach would be to look at what are those beneficial characteristics rather than "which one do you like the most".

1. I see no reason that bag vapes are outdated. A the Cano will provide very cool, and depending on load size, flower quality, and temperature you run at, very dense vapor that is easily accessible to people who do not have an rec MJ culture background.

2. Hugely consistent. The steady stream fan (well, air pump) provides consistency that, IMO, is not achievable if the the draw is dependent on the user's inhale. With the Cano, the ame load at the same temp will provide identical results no matter the user.

3. Built like a brick shit house. High quality construction and materials, IMO.

4. Safe. Look, I have a FP SH and a few e-bangers with coils. To one of the largest demographics in MJ, that is seniors, exposed coil vapes can look dangerous (because, if you aren't careful, they are a dangerous burn hazard).

5. Easy to use - Absolutely no technique is required and it seems very manageable for those med patients who may have strength or dexterity issues.

6. Self-contained and doesn't look like a crack pipe - again, for some good part of that growing MMJ demographic, this is important and attractive.

The major downside to the Volcano, to me, is that its not particularly efficient with flower. Now, those of us who have Volcano's are probably familiar with the standard Volcano Poo....the AVB. Its not dark brown and is indicative (in general) of full convection vapes. I don't care about the AVB color, but it does take a pretty good load in the Volcano to really get it humming. If you live in an area where MJ is plentiful and cheap (think the entire west coast, for example), this is perhaps not an issue.

I vape mainly for pain and sedation in the evenings. When I use my Digit Volcano, I run it at 446 F and pull a really think bag or two (depending on quality of the flower) that will put me away which is just what I'm looking for before bedtime.

No vape is wonderful for everybody....this one may not be your cup of tea. But, I do love mine and have no intentions of selling it anytime soon.
well done Baron!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Can someone tell me if I can fill up a bag and come 4 hours later and fill another bag with the same lettucce and have the same effects as the first bag?

Re-vaping the same herb from 4 hours earlier? I wouldn't expect it to feel the same, but your mileage may vary. Depends on what temp you use, maybe with something lower.

Gorillaz7

Bern it Up or Bern it Down
Thanks for the reply, I want to have as few vapes as I can or just one, sometimes I feel like just doing a few hits and sometimes doing a a whole session so I am looking for that vape!

Gorillaz7,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Can someone tell me if I can fill up a bag and come 4 hours later and fill another bag with the same lettucce and have the same effects as the first bag?
You can revape the same bowl but it will be a little less vapor each time you use the bowl. I usually vape my bowls for 3 to 4 bags depending on the bag size

flammy

It will be absolutely fine to come back to the same bowl hours after the first bag. If you do this, it would be a good ideal to remove the bowl from the cano itself so that the bowl doesn't soak any more heat. Even if you leave the bowl on, it will be fine but if you can remove, it will be better.

flammy,

Gorillaz7

Bern it Up or Bern it Down
It will be absolutely fine to come back to the same bowl hours after the first bag. If you do this, it would be a good ideal to remove the bowl from the cano itself so that the bowl doesn't soak any more heat. Even if you leave the bowl on, it will be fine but if you can remove, it will be better.

Thanks for the info, I am a dynavap faithful but sometimes I don't feel like stiring and refilling the little bowl, and Stirz&Bickel is the next big thing.

Last edited:
Gorillaz7,

flammy

Thanks for the info, I am a synavap faithful but sometimes I don't feel like stiring and refilling the little bowl, and Stirz&Bickel is the next big thing.

I have had my Cano Classic for 14 years. It was my very first vaporizer. I don't give it the attention it deserves but it has sentimental value so I'm never going to part with it.

The bowls on the Cano are certainly much bigger than the DV. Enjoy....it's a great vape.

justcametomind

I used to revape the same lettuce as @Gorillaz7 likes to do on my first Volcano days, but I started to understand that the heat the Volcano produce is a lot. Now I feel like it's way better to use an XL bag, so the extraction can be longer and I put just the lettuce I need for a single bag.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
image.jpg

420democrat

Hi guys I finally just purchased a volcano since i found one used locally. I never believed the hype but man this thing is badass.
That said I tried some shatter with the concentrate pad with temp all the way up and less than stellar results. Any way to get more out of concentrate with it?

420democrat

Never had good luck with concentrates in the Volcano.
Yeah I did a few trys last night and it was disappointing. Put almost a half gram of shatter through the concentrate pad and got some wispy vapor. Guess I'll put enail on the shopping list or replace my evo.

The flower/keif/drysift through it though is amazing I think it's my favorite vape I've used for flower. It seems to lack a little in flavor but could be my dirty baga.

420democrat,
Reactions: Roth

ejackyou

Hamilton
They are DISCONTINUING the "DIGIT" so if your into MEDICAL Vaping, :myday::myday::myday:
Get 'em while they're HOT! :doh::doh::doh::horse:

ejackyou,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
How would the hybrid not be suitable for medical vaping? Don't the digit and hybrid essentially operate the same aside from a redesigned heat exchanger and whip attachment?

elmomuzz,

ejackyou

Hamilton
How would the hybrid not be suitable for medical vaping? Don't the digit and hybrid essentially operate the same aside from a redesigned heat exchanger and whip attachment?

Yes, they Are both suitable, the 'Digit' is just better for My medicinal use, since it seems 99% don't know squat about it, they are inclined to think otherwise! :bang:

ejackyou,

Magma_Industries

Accessory Maker
Yes, they Are both suitable, the 'Digit' is just better for My medicinal use, since it seems 99% don't know squat about it, they are inclined to think otherwise! :bang:
Were you the guy/gal that stated you use your Volcano in different "modes"? I'm very interested in what it is about the digit that you think 99% of people don't know about? Also, what makes the digit better for medicinal use as opposed to the Hybrid (which it sounds like you're implying is inferior for medicinal use)?

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
There is any difference in performance between volcano classic and volcano digit? Are the temps in the digit more precise?

Thanks.

Wolf46,

ejackyou

Hamilton
There is any difference in performance between volcano classic and volcano digit? Are the temps in the digit more precise?

Thanks.

don't exactly know what you mean as far as precise when it comes to the 'classic', there's no way of knowing with just the knob, it's just an estimate, with the 'digit' it should be quite accurate, depending on the calibration, and offset temperature, considering, that the probe is not actually in the exact area of what your cooking. And Now there's the 'Hybrid' to consider?:sherlock:

ejackyou,
Reactions: Wolf46

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
don't exactly know what you mean as far as precise when it comes to the 'classic', there's no way of knowing with just the knob, it's just an estimate, with the 'digit' it should be quite accurate, depending on the calibration, and offset temperature, considering, that the probe is not actually in the exact area of what your cooking. And Now there's the 'Hybrid' to consider?:sherlock:
Not a fan of whip vaporizers, so not interested in the hybrid.

But i tried the volcano digit in amsterdam many times with exceptional results, i literally destroyed 3 people who don't believe in vaporization with a single full load and many many ballons from that load...

I'm thinking about buying one but the weed in my country is very shitty compared to the one in amsterdam so i don't know if the performance are the same and if i can justify the price...
With amsterdam weed the efficiency was ridiculously good...

Is the volcano still considered one of the top desktop vaporizer to this day With adversaries like vapexhale cloud or ditanium or log vapes?

Last edited:
Wolf46,

SatanLovestoVape

Is the volcano still considered one of the top desktop vaporizer to this day With adversaries like vapexhale cloud or ditanium or log vapes?
In my opinion, the volcano is still consider the best desktop vape. You will probably buy one and it will last a life-time. The Evo is a good vape just really expensive with the Hydratube. Plus if you like glass the Evo is a good choice, but be careful of the glass its fragile. The Ditanium is a whip style vape so that will be a no go for you. Logs are well made and great for micro-dosing, but it does not extract the herbs like a Volcano. The logs requires you to stir the bowl every couple of hits which I hated. The volcano is probably one of the easiest vape to maintain and use. I love using my chamber reducer on a volcano for solo use. I crank the volcano to the highest temperature and have one nice bag of fresh vapor.

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
In my opinion, the volcano is still consider the best desktop vape. You will probably buy one and it will last a life-time. The Evo is a good vape just really expensive with the Hydratube. Plus if you like glass the Evo is a good choice, but be careful of the glass its fragile. The Ditanium is a whip style vape so that will be a no go for you. Logs are well made and great for micro-dosing, but it does not extract the herbs like a Volcano. The logs requires you to stir the bowl every couple of hits which I hated. The volcano is probably one of the easiest vape to maintain and use. I love using my chamber reducer on a volcano for solo use. I crank the volcano to the highest temperature and have one nice bag of fresh vapor.
yeah i tried the volcano digit in ams and i was blown away.
but i always tried the device with very good and abundant weed, i just don't know how well he can perform with the shitty weed in my country:\
this is basically the only doubt i have about the volcano...is the extraction remain very good with really subpar weed?

Wolf46,
Top Bottom