Vapinmofo

When you buy the bags 3m strip, from s and b they have a little "extra" strip 1cm wide polyester. It's very strong and actually really easy to tie up the bag using it.

Try it. I love that they recognize the people were restoring are reusing easy valve balloon kits. Making it easier to make a balloon. Sell the bags!! They are always cheaper direct btw.

Vapinmofo

justcametomind

Has anyone purchased from Vapormed.com

The volcano medic or mighty medic ?

is it legit? They have good prices!
I did. I bought dosing capsules and magazine from that site.
I think it 's solid that vapormed.com is basically S&B rebranded for people who buys for medical reasons and professionals who may advise that site to patients. If S&B is behind vapormed.com like I believe you should have no problems (they have same postal address and everything, they basically kept Crafty and Plenty who are not medical enough, still .:D).

justcametomind,

Vapinmofo

This forum is too quiet.
So I have had several days to RELAX it's been so nice.
The other day I went to cannabal city (down town Los Angeles) which is one of my top 5 shops in LA for prime flower cheap. I did a long weekend stock up on some strawberry fields?? I'm not sure what it really is since they devoloped the strain in house. Either way 100 mg (weighed) yields 2 full baloons one right after the other.

The flavor is awesome from beginning to end.
I am convinced that the less you use the the lower the chances of harshness.

My volcano just keeps going. Filling bags all weekend.
The strawberry fruity flavor really comes through beautifuly. Just smooth flavorful vapor.
Go Volcano!!

Vapinmofo

TboneToker

This forum is too quiet.
So I have had several days to RELAX it's been so nice.
The other day I went to cannabal city (down town Los Angeles) which is one of my top 5 shops in LA for prime flower cheap. I did a long weekend stock up on some strawberry fields?? I'm not sure what it really is since they devoloped the strain in house. Either way 100 mg (weighed) yields 2 full baloons one right after the other.

The strawberry fruity flavor really comes through beautifuly. Just smooth flavorful vapor.
Go Volcano!!

Vapinmofo

Did you just get your first Vape?

TboneToker,

blackstone

Go Volcano!!

Vapinmofo

Sounds nice!!
I'm a year into ownership, use it every day and I can hardly bring myself to send it back for a small repair to a button that it's due!
Things like something nice will turn up to put into it, or I'll use up ABV so it wont be lying around in the meantime. Then I cleaned the filling chamber and old bag to vape the contents, then the new clean bag tasted so sweet and so on.
I'm going to send it off tomorrow I think!
And I hope they throw in a new reusable easyvalve bag!

So,
My question is:
For RMA Returns, Do you get that 'packing slip' they send you, print it out and just turn up at your nearest UPS office with the thinking that S&B cover the costs of all shipping to and from service dept.?
Or is this only the case in USA? Thought I heard it somewhere before.
Otherwise the price of shipping it to Germany would have put me off.

(I think I've gotten mixed up and a 'packing slip' is just to go inside the box, whereas I've heard of people getting 'shipping labels', don't think I got a shipping label at all?)

Thcgos

Vape Addict
Hi all,

Just thought I'd point out the S&B giveaway on facebook.

5 people have the chance to win either a Volcano Digital, Volcano Classic, Mighty, Crafty or Plenty.

AZRQo4e.jpg

Good luck everyone :tup::peace:

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
Hi all,

Just thought I'd point out the S&B giveaway on facebook.

5 people have the chance to win either a Volcano Digital, Volcano Classic, Mighty, Crafty or Plenty.

Good luck everyone :tup::peace:

How do you "mark 3 friends"?

Baron23

HI guys - in defense of the stodgy, mature, and often overlooked Volcano (which really needs no defense):

In another thread (EVO) we got into a bit of an off topic comparison of EVO and Volcano (until Stu properly stepped in and pulled us back on topic). I have been chasing some vapes with a bit more of a direct hard hit than I thought I was getting from my Volcano, i.e. EVO in particular and even my Enano log. Another very well respected member allowed as how he can get his Volcano to hit as hard as about anything else, just need to put enough herb in there.

I've generally been a .15 - .2 g guy with my Volcano. Last night I had a couple of buddies over for "steak and cake" (grilled NY strips and home made Maryland all lump bluefiin crab cakes...oh, with Scotch whiskey! LOL). I always thought a bag vape was great for social, pass-around situations like this.

But I put in a larger load than usual and cranked the temp up to 400 which is higher than my usual 385 and the second bag on was dense, dense, dense vapor and was quite delightful.

This is all of no importance except to me who has let his Volcano collect a bit of dust lately in deference to GH, nano, EVO, and VapCap. Volcano has now been brought back up from the practice squad and is in the line up! haha

Have a great weekend.

Receptor

Just curious if any one has used their Volcano....or similar device for culinary purposes?
Came across blog.smokazon.com/recipes.....no affiliation here.
Could use in bars......mmmmm!!! Bridge to more acceptance.....

Receptor,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have eaten in restaurants and had drinks in bars where Volcano was used "in the back room" to infuse
Liquors with essences, and to impart just a hint of essence to poultry.
I did not however order food that was prepared this way, I did try infused liquors.

SurfBwoy

Hi everyone, this is my first post (woop) and I just wanted to know if I would have any trouble flying with a new Volcano? I read the thread about flying with vapes but I couldn't find a definite answer... And thought I could get a faster response here. My flight is next friday, from Missouri to Atlanta and from there to Costa Rica.

Should I keep it in the box, as it is still sealed? Or can I trust it enough to unbox it and save some space?

Thanks in advance, good vibes for all of you

SurfBwoy,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
A friend Flew from CA to Mexico with a used but well cleaned Volcano Digit, no box. All good. He did bring new screens though for the filling chamber, those are easier to replace than clean. You may want to bring extra bags to Costa Rica if you are leaving it there, not sure what's available down there.

invertedisdead,

Vapinmofo

Hi everyone, this is my first post (woop) and I just wanted to know if I would have any trouble flying with a new Volcano? I read the thread about flying with vapes but I couldn't find a definite answer... And thought I could get a faster response here. My flight is next friday, from Missouri to Atlanta and from there to Costa Rica.

Should I keep it in the box, as it is still sealed? Or can I trust it enough to unbox it and save some space?

Thanks in advance, good vibes for all of you

They sell nice cases for the Volcano.
Herbs NEVER actually touch the Volcano itself.
The filling chamber should be totally clean (ISO soak)
and NEVER travel with a USED balloon.
I figure that a clean Volcano in a case.... and a CLEAN filling chamber, combined with a FRESH CLEAN UNUSED balloon should cause no problems.
your mileage may vary.

I would stick with the Easy valve for travel. I would bring 250 ml ISO or pure grain alcohol
for cleaning purposes...
on return clean the filling chamber with ISO soak and toss used Balloons.
Good luck

sixstringsmash

So I just wanted to ask a general daily use question to the volcano classic owners out there. How long do you all leave your cano on for extended periods of time? I have to admit in the six or so months since I've acquired the volcano I tend to leave it on for the majority of the day when I'm at home(4-5 hours on the weekdays and probably 8+ hours on the weekends). Now I haven't experienced any negative performance from this but I have heard that it isn't necessarily "good" for the long term health of the volcano to leave it on for elongated periods at a time. So does anyone have any first hand experience of any negative experiences from leaving their volcano on for too long? And also how long would you all consider leaving the vape on too long? Just trying to get a general consensus here on whether or not I am unjustly abusing my baby.

sixstringsmash,

idtpx

Hi,

I have been using my Volcano everyday since 2011. This happened to me today for the first time ever.
I turned my Volcano Digit and it refused to heat up. Green number(current temp) didn't move up at all.

Then I turned it OFF and ON and heard quite quick hissing from unit and then it suddenly started to work normally again(for now).
Should I be worried? Looks like something may be wrong with heating element

Wondering about costs of repair

idtpx,
Top Bottom