Volcano Vaporizer is it worth the price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
I used to spray 95% food grade alcohol and vape at maximum temperature to kill what's however inside.
The volcano is a great machine. I sincerely loved it and never regret any of that money I put into it. Now I'm more into the MV, glass and direct draw.. 6 months ago I was a strong bags supporter. My volcano is now taking the dust but he had a great life. I'm going to put it in the grow room so when we are going for caring and various setup we can chill out with my bud.

I too am looking into a direct draw vape, I need something to hit my waffle with >.< The cano gives a very mellow, nice high. Sipping on the bags over time eases you into it and makes it a comfortable experience. It is not the stupid dumb where am I high if thats what your looking for because there is a much higher air/vapor ratio when compared to direct draw/whip vapes.

Tweek

I too am looking into a direct draw vape, I need something to hit my waffle with >.< The cano gives a very mellow, nice high. Sipping on the bags over time eases you into it and makes it a comfortable experience. It is not the stupid dumb where am I high if thats what your looking for because there is a much higher air/vapor ratio when compared to direct draw/whip vapes.

As much as I do like my Volcano, once I got the Silver Surfer, I moved it to party duties and made the SSV my main home unit. I like the air/vapor ratio much better and it punches.

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I do look the same right now :D My jaw is starting to hurt

The volcano is awesome but is a really specific experience. Can fit for a daily driver but with all the new options to consider, the vape world is for ever away from boredom

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
I do look the same right now rofl
Lol man you dont understand. I havent gotten this high in a long time. I was smoking 5-6 blunts a day for a year while I was dealing. I moved up to Michigan from Florida a little over a week ago. Hit a 1 hitter for a 5 day drive in a highlander dragging 2500 pound trailer with a kawasaki 650 enduro strapped to the side up and down the mountains and ice -_-, last 6 days ive barely smoked once a day if I can remember to been so stressed out moving shit and doing this and that. Its really awesome to get high off no weed, I gotta go visit my ma though took a hit of the shit she grew and was out of it for 4 and half hours even after I ate half a little caesars.

"BlazednConfused" face.

trademarked. Im gunna sell that shit to comedy central brb.

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
BRB...gonna go work on my "BlazednConfused" face :smug:

That's a good one
88797261.png

Oh yeah bro I had kind of the same tolerance roller-coaster you describe, sometimes my tolerance was so low I was kind of going too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom